• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Relax my friend. Think of happy thoughts. Think of Kirito and Suguha enjoying the youth together while Asuna is stuck taking care of Nishida's kids after he died of old age. Or a AU where Suguha decided to try out SAO with Kazuto. This leads to Kirito being a good brother and partying with Leafa from the beginning instead of being solo. Since he is partying with Leafa he doesn't have time to safe Asuna and she unfortunately logs out of life. With Kazuto and Suguha together in Aincraid for years who knows what relationship they will have?

There feel better?
I wasn't even the one you ere trying to help but this actually cheered me up while making me crack up XD

Haha, thanks, but it's not it. I don't feel mad or something. Like I said, I just lost interest. I don't know how to explain it. It's like if you like a particular part of a game but don't care for the other. Oh, I know, like I like to explore an open world because it's beautiful, but I don't care for the story. (I never finished Skyrim.) I hope it makes sense. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I totally get you my dude, as someone who hasn't been interested in the main story since Part 1, I'm just better at still moving forward with it despite that. Hope you can still stick around till the end anyway :3

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I'll do my best. Despite some parts I didn't like, I was following the main plot, but my brain seems to have had enough around the 'VR doesn't count' part and started a blockade. I'm not kidding, my interest just dropped to the very bottom. I literally need to force myself to read a few lines of the main plot to get the overall direction. My mind just won't accept that I'm still trying to follow all that nonsense. So I really need either some interesting side story twists or some great directed scenes I can enjoy. That's my only hope for this update, that there will be a well-set-up event I can look forward to :ROFLMAO:
Hold "W" and enjoy the CG XD that's what i do most of the time when it comes to her trying to convince herself that it's just VR shit xDD

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
That is how I deal with the Liz sex scenes. I just don't care about the side bitch unless she is scheming with Inoda.
i do that mostly for Asuna when she start mumbling to her self trying to convince herself that IT'S TOTALLY FINE to do what she is doing xD it's just STFU bitch skip that shit xD

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I doubt a "LONG H-event" is anything but sex, really, but Fujino may still surprise us. The last time I think he made anything particularly "Long" was the treehouse scene, so there is that XP
We already had two Long sex scenes (Treehouse+camping), I wonder what would this third long sex scene offer...
Maybe like having sex on Kirito and Asuna's bed in game? First time anal?
I hope he'll get creative.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Hold "W" and enjoy the CG XD that's what i do most of the time when it comes to her trying to convince herself that it's just VR shit xDD
I think this is what happens in real-life NTR.
The girl convinces herself that what she's doing is fine, and gradually permits more and more.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I know this life saving lifehack, thx mate :LOL:
The issue is when you miss some actual important key plot-point by doing this or something interesting related with the part of the game you actually DO care about, so later when it's brought up you're confused or you missed the context of it by skipping the scene you weren't interested in XP

That is how I deal with the Liz sex scenes. I just don't care about the side bitch unless she is scheming with Inoda.
LMAO, while I dislike Fujino's Liz a lot (Which sucks given I actually like OG Liz a fair bit), I unironically have started to find her way more interesting now that she actually somehow managed to do some 'progress' with Kirito, when the cliches all but assured she would never do so and that would frustrate her towards Inoda without any hope to escape. That combined with Administrator's tease that Kirito/we CAN change the fate of the side-characters has suddenly made me more invested in what she does XP

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I think this is what happens in real-life NTR.
The girl convinces herself that what she's doing is fine, and gradually permits more and more.
I do have quite a decent amount of real life ntr experience with Asuna type of girls (as the one stealing, yes, you can call me a douchebag), if anyone is interested.

Otherwise, this is one of the most civil threads around f95zone, love reading people with actual opinions on stuff and debating.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We already had two Long sex scenes (Treehouse+camping), I wonder what would this third long sex scene offer...
Maybe like having sex on Kirito and Asuna's bed in game? First time anal?
I hope he'll get creative.
FYI the Camping scenes was not considered a long scene because one of the criticism was the camping scene was not long enough. Everyone was missing the cowgirl scene in the tent. My guess for the long scene is the Massage Part 2. I like the idea of Inoda using his dick as a massage stick to slap around Asuna's body as a pretense for massage. When it is finally for penetration, his excuse for not breaking the promise will be "I am not having sex with you, I am just using my massage stick to massage your insides after finishing massaging your outside. It is big and thick enough to reach your tense areas. You can trust me sempai!"

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
FYI the Camping scenes was not considered a long scene because one of the criticism was the camping scene was not long enough. Everyone was missing the cowgirl scene in the tent. My guess for the long scene is the Massage Part 2. I like the idea of Inoda using his dick as a massage stick to slap around Asuna's body as a pretense for massage. When it is finally for penetration, his excuse for not breaking the promise will be "I am not having sex with you, I am just using my massage stick to massage your insides after finishing massaging your outside. It is big and thick enough to reach your tense areas. You can trust me sempai!"
lmfao and the funny thing she would believe that in an instant xD because she is enjoying it xD

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I do have quite a decent amount of real life ntr experience with Asuna type of girls (as the one stealing, yes, you can call me a douchebag), if anyone is interested.

Otherwise, this is one of the most civil threads around f95zone, love reading people with actual opinions on stuff and debating.
I am interested. I wonder how you find this plot. Do you think that our author has real-life experience with NTR? What are some points for improvement?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The issue is when you miss some actual important key plot-point by doing this or something interesting related with the part of the game you actually DO care about, so later when it's brought up you're confused or you missed the context of it by skipping the scene you weren't interested in XP

LMAO, while I dislike Fujino's Liz a lot (Which sucks given I actually like OG Liz a fair bit), I unironically have started to find her way more interesting now that she actually somehow managed to do some 'progress' with Kirito, when the cliches all but assured she would never do so and that would frustrate her towards Inoda without any hope to escape. That combined with Administrator's tease that Kirito/we CAN change the fate of the side-characters has suddenly made me more invested in what she does XP
Yeah, it's hard to admit, but that line from the admin made me more interested in all the sub-plots. That bitch is trying to make up for being the worst thing that was implemented into the game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Hot damn. Do we have a actual Netora Ranger here? What color are you?
netorangers-v0-zfjf04fsdrgb1.png

Also yea it is nice here with people actually having debates and conversations.

Caet_C

Formerly 'Teranty'
Oct 11, 2023
But the question is, the events in Camping scenes, as I understand it, are not finished at least one more scene? Or more, Asuna and Inoda were tumbling all night

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
But the question is, the events in Camping scenes, as I understand it, are not finished at least one more scene? Or more, Asuna and Inoda were tumbling all night
Fujino didn't mention any details about what the Long H scene will be maybe it's about the tent (camping full event Asuna POV) once again it's only MAYBE XD

Reactions: Caet_C

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it's hard to admit, but that line from the admin made me more interested in all the sub-plots. That bitch is trying to make up for being the worst thing that was implemented into the game. :ROFLMAO:
For me it will become worth it when she gets her own H-scene. I don't care with who but Fujino made her way too fuckable to leave her without one XP

Hot damn. Do we have a actual Netora Ranger here? What color are you?
View attachment 3766436

Also yea it is nice here with people actually having debates and conversations.
LMAOOOOO...as a long-time disliker of NTR, I can say with absolute certain, this Team is 100% accurate and powered by cliches, salt, and hate, which just makes them stronger by their never-ending and undying fanbase that won't ever let them die off and forever persist through the generations in new forms that keep their base cliche existences. So, in a way, they're totally a Sentai Team :p

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes