4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
To put it simply, parts 1 and 2 are very different. In short, there were some technical issues with part 1, so Fujino had to make a part 2, but also went in a fully experimental direction.
My advice, don't think to mich about it. Believe me, we went throu this hell of changes, just enjoy the scenes. :ROFLMAO:
Mpff... Shit! It's really a shame, 'cause there are some really hot scenes that would make the game even more enjoyable. And lovers of this slutty Asuna would have loved it. Just looking at the scenes/images in a folder isn't the same as seeing them in the game, is it?
Well I hope they will be available in another part (maybe the 3rd?) if they are not already included in the 2nd. :)

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Mpff... Shit! It's really a shame, 'cause there are some really hot scenes that would make the game even more enjoyable. And lovers of this slutty Asuna would have loved it. Just looking at the scenes/images in a folder isn't the same as seeing them in the game, is it?
Well I hope they will be available in another part (maybe the 3rd?) if they are not already included in the 2nd. :)
Every image/scene in the game files is viewable in-game and can be obtained in one playthrough assuming you enabled Asuna's POV. That Asuna in the door scene you missed is because you did not visit Asuna's home before going home. Some scenes especially ones with NPCs you have to go find them on the map before going home or find them in FOG before starting the quest.

Some scenes like Asuna in the door will be obstructed depending on if you enable Asuna's POV. If you enable Asuna's POV you get the unobstructed scene. If you don't enable Asuna's POV get the obstructed scene.

BTW the Alice in Part 1 was just a cameo at the time since the character Alice was not made until Part 2. But since in Part 2 we meet the actual Alice, you can think that was Alice in the Part 1 video retroactively.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Every image/scene in the game files is viewable in-game and can be obtained in one playthrough assuming you enabled Asuna's POV. That Asuna in the door scene you missed is because you did not visit Asuna's home before going home. Some scenes especially ones with NPCs you have to go find them on the map before going home or find them in FOG before starting the quest.

Some scenes like Asuna in the door will be obstructed depending on if you enable Asuna's POV. If you enable Asuna's POV you get the unobstructed scene. If you don't enable Asuna's POV get the obstructed scene.
You mean the switch on the bottom right outside of Kirito's apartment, right?
Well shit! I'm good to start over then. But as for the POV button, I was sure I had it enabled. Weird
Thanks for the intels

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think it is the pigeon the one that gives you the option
I don't remember what this switch looks like, but that's probably it, and there are several placed on the different maps it seems to me. It's not like Fujino keeps it simple either. I mean, chasing a pigeon to click on it... Perfectly normal, right?
I tried to do the same thing on my cat. It didn't work, and he wasn't happy

Kal-le krypton

Jan 7, 2024
How do you think things will develop outside the virtual world? I think that Asuna should not give in so quickly outside of FOG, it should cost Inoda more deceptions and traps.
It would also be nice if it were FOG when Asuna gives in and has sex with Inoda. I think the first few times he should use a condom since the real world has risks. Also one of the times they could run out of condoms and have to use KIRITO's condoms that Inoda has are too tight, Asuna gets hornier and when INODA cums and leaves the condom full Asuna starts to wonder what would happen if Inoda didn't take it and it could open the possibilities to have sex without a condom or anal

Reactions: soltyice and Adsnow

LanceKelz

Mar 13, 2018
Sao always have Goat sh_t in any kind of media

Asuna Ntr doujin always the best , and now this game.

Feel bad for kirito I'm any universe

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes