4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Just because most hentai games have shitty writing doesn't make it universally true. Personally, I still prefer quality over quantity. ;)
not sure if making the husband just divorcing and abandoning his wife and daughter makes its quality writing. after all most of us are here to see them getting corrupted and not to see the random husband being a chad character :KEK:

the only way for me to fully redeem ntr stories is for the wives/girlfriends still loving their partners and still enjoying their sex with them, but just enjoying sex with the stealer more. this way everyone gets to be happy.. somewhat.. those are rare for ntr but i like those the most

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
not sure if making the husband just divorcing and abandoning his wife and daughter makes its quality writing. after all most of us are here to see them getting corrupted and not to see the random husband being a chad character :KEK:

the only way for me to fully redeem ntr stories is for the wives/girlfriends still loving their partners and still enjoying their sex with them, but just enjoying sex with the stealer more. this way everyone gets to be happy.. somewhat.. those are rare for ntr but i like those the most
That is not really NTR. Sounds like an open relationship or maybe swinging.

There is a series of artist CGs called "Ore-tachi no Netori Netorase Swapping Seikatsu". Even with those terms in the title it is really a happy story. A couple is not too happy with their sex life so they try swinging with a hot chad and gyaru couple. It sounds like a typical NTR story with the hot chad using his huge penis rocking the girl better than the guy but the guy and the gyaru actually have happier time with each other than their original couple. It is simply everyone was just not compatible with their original partners and happier with their new partner. They all still like each other and have sex but all have better sex lives with their new partners.

Sounds like your idea of stories?

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
That is not really NTR. Sounds like an open relationship or maybe swinging.

There is a series of artist CGs called "Ore-tachi no Netori Netorase Swapping Seikatsu". Even with those terms in the title it is really a happy story. A couple is not too happy with their sex life so they try swinging with a hot chad and gyaru couple. It sounds like a typical NTR story with the hot chad using his huge penis rocking the girl better than the guy but the guy and the gyaru actually have happier time with each other than their original couple. It is simply everyone was just not compatible with their original partners and happier with their new partner. They all still like each other and have sex but all have better sex lives with their new partners.

Sounds like your idea of stories?
Ah yes, This kind of story makes me way more comfortable than humiliation ntr, yep.
Netorase can also be a special kind as long as they partners dont lose each other. Like in this one (a bit long, but worth for NTS enjoyer)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

I mean, we all have different preferences, and I also have my guilty pleasures, but when it comes to story-driven games, I can't take them seriously if they feel too fabricated. :)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
All the mention of the village made me think about that game, and how much Fujino has improved, for example in the FGO game i honestly think he fucked up a little choosing Scathach as the main heroine for the MC, at least from a NTR focus, i man she is good for "fall" and "defeat" hentai or even just being a slut (like Ankoman's works) but i just have a hard time seeing her and the MC in a romantic view.

I know is partly because Fujino back them wasn't as good setting up stuff but her character in geneal doesn't help (despite she being hot as hell). I think Artoria (Lancer or even Ruler, although even saber would work too), Moedred, Mash (this one being almost too easy xD) or Jeanne would have been better choices for heroine for NTR.

Or Musashi and Raikou if he wanted 1 that hadn't appeared outside FGO so less known?

Anyway what other FGO heroine do you think wouyld have worked well for the game?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Anyway what other FGO heroine do you think wouyld have worked well for the game?
If we are talking about the quality of the NTR, outside of the usual Mash and Nero, probably Tamamo and Jeanne (regular) ?
That being said, ishtar and ereshkigal would have been much funnier for the sole fact that they were a Rin face.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If we are talking about the quality of the NTR, outside of the usual Mash and Nero, probably Tamamo and Jeanne (regular) ?
That being said, ishtar and ereshkigal would have been much funnier for the sole fact that they were a Rin face.
About Jeanne, honestly either would work.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Honestly, I'm not much of FGO fan, so I wouldn't say that I have a firm grasp of much of the characters from that game that don't appear in other Fate series.
Like, Jeanne Alter's character is way too vague in my mind to speak about whatever or not she would fit in a NTR setting.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Fujino could make a Game based on Sousou no Frieren game, it would be great, good when the swort art online ends
But there is no relationship, no love only a few little sparks between Fern and Kraft. or so you mean NTRing Himmel? Frieren the 1000 y.o slut? :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Komdot

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While cucking Himmel does sound like a fun little plot, especially with the millennium old autistic,white-haired elf , it probably would only work for a short game, something like that Emiya's Christmas that Fujino released a few months ago.

Besides, Fujino seems to stay away from heroines without curves. (I am still dissapointed that we didn't get any Taiga content from the Fate games.)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While cucking Himmel does sound like a fun little plot, especially with the millennium old autistic,white-haired elf , it probably would only work for a short game, something like that Emiya's Christmas that Fujino released a few months ago.

Besides, Fujino seems to stay away from heroines without curves. (I am still dissapointed that we didn't get any Taiga content from the Fate games.)
Never seeing Illya, Yuuki, nor Silica in his games was certainly a disappointment for myself too, so I get you, though apparently that may have been to avoid loli-related issues with Patreon maybe. Which is sad, like, I get the 'reason', but it's not like countless artists or content creators, even shitty AI-ones, don't keep making loli content and get away with it just by saying all the characters are old enough. Funnily enough, despite being treated not only here but in a lot of content as way older or like she was closer to Kirito/Asuna's age, I wonder how many remember Shino/Sinon is actually younger than Suguha, she's literally closer in age to Silica actually, and very flat, Fujino "boosted" her tits a lot until she seemed around Asuna's size (Which is why Taiga probably wouldn't have been an issue either if he wanted to implement her) so I see no reason why he couldn't have done that too with the 'lolis' XD (Though then again given the issues and bitching that arose from most of his followers in this game from 'too much filler' being thrown at anything that wasn't Inoda corrupting Asuna all the time, it's probably for the better that he didn't add more characters, especially when just adding Alice made him create an entirely new and mostly unrelated/pointless plot to Part. Ironically, though, if it had been Silica instead of Alice that could have been prevented, as she probably would have been quite easy to add to the 'main plot', maybe even more easily than Liz).

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
'lolis' XD
Talking about the whole "lolis" characters, and their exclusion of the games, makes me think of Yui.
And I'm a bit torn on her, as in one hand, it would add more layers to Asuna cheating on Kirito and there could have been a few fun scenes that played with the idea of "mom netorare" inside the VR game.
On the other hand, even if Fujino had added her with zero intentions of lewding her, I'm not entirely sure she would have been handled very well in the end.
So perhaps it was a good thing that he didn't write her into the game.

Reactions: Animefan_09

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Never seeing Illya, Yuuki, nor Silica in his games was certainly a disappointment for myself too, so I get you, though apparently that may have been to avoid loli-related issues with Patreon maybe. Which is sad, like, I get the 'reason', but it's not like countless artists or content creators, even shitty AI-ones, don't keep making loli content and get away with it just by saying all the characters are old enough. Funnily enough, despite being treated not only here but in a lot of content as way older or like she was closer to Kirito/Asuna's age, I wonder how many remember Shino/Sinon is actually younger than Suguha, she's literally closer in age to Silica actually, and very flat, Fujino "boosted" her tits a lot until she seemed around Asuna's size (Which is why Taiga probably wouldn't have been an issue either if he wanted to implement her) so I see no reason why he couldn't have done that too with the 'lolis' XD (Though then again given the issues and bitching that arose from most of his followers in this game from 'too much filler' being thrown at anything that wasn't Inoda corrupting Asuna all the time, it's probably for the better that he didn't add more characters, especially when just adding Alice made him create an entirely new and mostly unrelated/pointless plot to Part. Ironically, though, if it had been Silica instead of Alice that could have been prevented, as she probably would have been quite easy to add to the 'main plot', maybe even more easily than Liz).
Don't even start; those damn boosters are the worst thing that happened to the gaming industry :p

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Talking about the whole "lolis" characters, and their exclusion of the games, makes me think of Yui.
And I'm a bit torn on her, as in one hand, it would add more layers to Asuna cheating on Kirito and there could have been a few fun scenes that played with the idea of "mom netorare" inside the VR game.
On the other hand, even if Fujino had added her with zero intentions of lewding her, I'm not entirely sure she would have been handled very well in the end.
So perhaps it was a good thing that he didn't write her into the game.
Yeah, it was definitely a good idea not to add her; it would have made things even messier.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I actually think Frieren and Himmel could kind of work as NTR. There aren't many restrictions because the past isn't covered much, so there's room for ideas. She is also over 1,000 years old. Who knows, maybe she was a prostitute for a couple of decades. Maybe Himmel is just too inexperienced for her :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes