4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
For people having issues with no anxiety remaining, use this website:

Step 1: Find out how much anxiety you currently have in the save file.
Step 2: Upload that save file to the website above and find the value that matches what you found in Step 1. You can use Ctrl+F.
Step 3: Edit the value to let's say 999, then download the save file and place it in the save folder.

Done. You won't have to worry about anxiety again.
Anxiety is #72

Reactions: Versace217

koreko

Feb 13, 2017
You only need to edit Variable#72 you can also edit Variable#73 but you need go back and forth the rec room hub for the game to add it to the total anxiety value.
Variable#72 : (1345) - Total anxiety
Variable#73 : (400) - Current anxiety
I also use MTOOL with any rpgmaker game, it's pretty good.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
You just didn't get enough Anxiety from playing the game. I noticed after Kirito finishes work he can call Asuna to get some Anxiety everyday.

For now just install the latest 13Gatsu777 mod to have unlimited Anxiety or replay the latest update to get more Anxiety. If you don't have enough Anxiety to unlock everything just make a save before using any Anxiety and I reload that save after using the Anxiety.
Explore the game, you get anxiety from a lot of places.

I just checked and I have every event unlocked.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Explore the game, you get anxiety from a lot of places.

I just checked and I have every event unlocked.
Fujino usually makes sure that you can get enough anxiety for unlocking every memory of each update by exploring the game, that's why I was never bothered by locking them behind the anxiety pay wall. (Even if the function doesn't add much to the game)

And now, since this last update, you can unlock every memory except the newest ones, by talking to the pigeon in the dream world.
This, alongside the new addition where Kirito gives you a hint of where to explore for the side content, where magnificent.

swagymcswagful

Sep 2, 2019
Bro, part 2 is so derivative.
No one cares about hypnotism cop.
Or his sister raping the MC.
Or a random plotting woman joining side with an ugly bastard.

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
I'm a little curious which NTR tropes you guys like most, for me it's "girls starts out innocent but screws up and just keeps digging herself in deeper", blackmail stuff is okay at the start but gets too rapey for me. Girls not knowing what to do and wanting to stop cheating, but don't know how, I think is my favorite.

swagymcswagful

Sep 2, 2019
I care more about Suguha/Kirito plot than Asuna/Nishida one, since that's a fresh NTR idea, rather than a generic old man with sex god penis stealing some brain-dead women from an oblivious MC. There are infinite amounts of games and comics about second plot.
But sugu scenes are so low I.Q. she just rapes him while he sleeps.
And Sugu/Habanero (or w.e his name is) essentially hard locks the ending to a repeat of the Asuna/Nishida plot.
+ the creator making Kirito small dick and 1 minute man.

I think the creator ruin the game the minute it starts with Nishida straight up raping Asuna. You can predict the ending of every storyline because of it.

Kirito=worthless retard, every other man smarter/physically better.

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
And Sugu/Habanero (or w.e his name is) essentially hard locks the ending to a repeat of the Asuna/Nishida plot.

I think the creator ruin the game the minute it starts with Nishida straight up raping Asuna. You can predict the ending of every storyline because of it.

I agree with you. That's why I didn't say it was better, since it is also low quality content overall. I just think it is a bit more unique than regular ntr that's going on with Asuna/Nishida, which is not a high bar to pass tbh.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I care more about Suguha/Kirito plot than Asuna/Nishida one, since that's a fresh NTR idea, rather than a generic old man with sex god penis stealing some brain-dead women from an oblivious MC. There are infinite amounts of games and comics about second plot.
Yey, our Sugu fan-club is getting bigger :LOL:

Tbh, for me it's not about the scenes, but how her story is way more entertaining and unpredictable in comparison to the main plot. I mean, her not being the FMC, it's expected that her scenes won't have the same level of quality.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes