4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wonder if we will finally see the room behind the church's closed door being used? It's about the last place of the already-visited-areas that hasn't been used yet, aside from the VIP hotsprings XP

And well, even if there is no direct H-scenes, her plot could still continue being developed too (Kinda like Sinon was the previous update actually), so that feels like it would be watching regardless XD

I feel it's more likely he just plain out made them both invisible AND also is preventing Asuna from noticing Kirito is there, without actually having talked to Kirito at all. 1 because he wouldn't really care for Kirito 'interrupting' them, and 2 because the version that happened in the bushes only worked because of his semi-hidden position and what he was supposedly doing (Peeing), here there would be no real way of explaining anything to Kirito if he saw him alone hunched like that over the counter even if Asuna was invisible, so it seems more like he made both himself and her unable to be noticed and also made sure Asuna wouldn't notice Kirito, at least from what the scene seems to suggest given Kirito isn't even looking their way, just at the fireplace.
Maybe the Kirito POV of the church event will be through the peephole of the locked room. Agree Suguha will get some sort of development in this update even if it is just "I will keep myself entertained while you play in FOG, onii-chan!"

The BJ scene still confuses me. From Kirito's POV he can talk to Inoda normally, see him doing something weird but can't see Asuna. From Asuna's POV Inoda is not talking and can't see Kirito. My best guess is Inoda put Asuna in a isolation bubble so she can't see or be seen by anyone other than Inoda. At the same time he also makes Asuna see his decoy. So he can use two abilities at the same time and that is what might happen in the Kitchen. He again puts Asuna in isolation bubble so Kirito can't see her and she can't see Kirito. Then makes a decoy for Kirito to see and interact with while he works on Asuna. I HOPE his ability does not evolve again and he can now make decoy of Asuna. That is too much too soon.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
6.17 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Add a H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.Finish half the context of Kirito's POV.
3.Add Two H-events for Lisbeth in FOG.
4.Add a few more CGs in Asuna's kitchen event.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜事件。
2.完成亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的部分文本。
3.更新兩個莉茲事件。
4.額外增加一個亞絲娜廚房事件CG。

View attachment 3743696
It looks like things are getting really good here. Kirito can't even imagine what's going on there, I still have a question (forgive me for not paying close attention to the game) about Inoda's ability, is he just invisible or can he do it with other people? because it would be interesting Asuna like that while kirito is in the same place.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It looks like things are getting really good here. Kirito can't even imagine what's going on there, I still have a question (forgive me for not paying close attention to the game) about Inoda's ability, is he just invisible or can he do it with other people? because it would be interesting Asuna like that while kirito is in the same place.
Inoda can make himself or someone together with him invisible. If you look at my post about the BJ scene then maybe multiple powers are working together for this scene.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-40-fujino.154352/post-14035878

Reactions: Anzai1337

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Inoda invisibility ability as evolved several times, so I don't blame you for being confused.
-It started as making himself invisible
-Then it evolved to make other people he touches invisible
-Next was making only a making portion of himself invisible as well as making the person unable to perceive it with any of their senses, like touch and hearing (see the first nun scene where Asuna doesn't realize his penis is rubbing against her)
-Next it turned into a field of making whatever he wanted invisible (see the treehouse scene where he makes all the semen and stuff from their sex invisible)
-
Lastly he can selectively making things invisible to certain people (see BJ scene where Asuna can't see Kirito, and Kirito can't see Asuna)
(This list might be incomplete but it's what I recall)

The other ability that he has is his decoy ability. The full scope of this ability I'm unsure of, but it basically lets other people see and kinda basic copy of himself with some kinda robotic automated responses. He uses this a few times in the last 2 updates, but the main ones are during the BJ scene, when he's talking to Kirito, all Asuna sees of him while she's sucking his dick is him just staring off into space. The other of course is when they're fucking in the tent, there's a decoy of Inoda sitting on the log. One major thing about this ability I don't think we know is whether it has "mass", so like can people physically touch it in FOG, or is it just a hologram. I also don't know if it only can make a decoy of himself, or if he can also make one of other people. If it does have mass and he can also make it of Asuna, and then combine that with the AI upgrade the NPCs are suppose to be getting in FOG in the future... on boy that'll open the door to some fetishes and positions that weren't possible before for Asuna since we got confirmation from Fujino that Asuna would only ever be having sex with Kirito and Inoda. DP? Spitroast? Threesome with an Asuna clone? The floodgates would be wide open at that point.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe the Kirito POV of the church event will be through the peephole of the locked room. Agree Suguha will get some sort of development in this update even if it is just "I will keep myself entertained while you play in FOG, onii-chan!"

The BJ scene still confuses me. From Kirito's POV he can talk to Inoda normally, see him doing something weird but can't see Asuna. From Asuna's POV Inoda is not talking and can't see Kirito. My best guess is Inoda put Asuna in a isolation bubble so she can't see or be seen by anyone other than Inoda. At the same time he also makes Asuna see his decoy. So he can use two abilities at the same time and that is what might happen in the Kitchen. He again puts Asuna in isolation bubble so Kirito can't see her and she can't see Kirito. Then makes a decoy for Kirito to see and interact with while he works on Asuna. I HOPE his ability does not evolve again and he can now make decoy of Asuna. That is too much too soon.
LMAO, sounds like this Sugu, yeah :p

To summarize, especially with the post right above, Inoda's ability lets him do whatever the fuck the plot/Fujino needs it to do, so hoping it has any consistency is probably too much bud XD

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I had updated Fujino's page and just at that moment he uploaded his Monday update , I didn't post it here because I went to buy my lunch. XD

Speaking about what's new, it goes without saying that everyone wants Asuna to become a full-time whore in FOG, now if we have new hentai events in FOG, they may possibly be during an excursion as adventurers or completing a mission, now that inoda part of his invisibility technique and creating clones the possibilities are endless, it is a fact that the once a week agreement will be broken, that does not cover INODA bothering Asuna whether in FOG or in the real world. or maybe they are other memories of her.
What interests me is LIZBETH about her hentai scenes, I don't think they are with INODA, I still don't consider her falling into her clutches, it's still too early for that, maybe a blowjob, some cuckito or another dream, who knows,

SCahmFUB1EM61YO3pH0rksWN.gif

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I have to admit, I'm genuinely not a fan of them being able to do literally everything so openly because of Inoda's domain expansion basically. It takes away the idea or thrill of being caught. It's one thing for Liz to distract Kirito but when it's happening literally under his nose e.g the bj in the bush. I really wonder what justification Asuna is going to have though for letting Inoda basically finger bang tit fondle her over a table in FGO is. Surely there aren't any aphrodisiacs' or battle scene status effects that cause this to happen now.

Also must agree with general consensus, a good ending for part 2 now is Inoda constantly teasing her and denying the orgasm daily up until I'm guessing Saturday where Asuna ends up looking forward to Sunday midnight so that she can get the fucking that she wants. Would be even better if Inoda makes her submit/want it earlier than Sunday midnight just to really get it across that Asuna wants it and is the one to break the once a week rule she set up.

soltyice

May 17, 2023
I have to admit, I'm genuinely not a fan of them being able to do literally everything so openly because of Inoda's domain expansion basically. It takes away the idea or thrill of being caught. It's one thing for Liz to distract Kirito but when it's happening literally under his nose e.g the bj in the bush. I really wonder what justification Asuna is going to have though for letting Inoda basically finger bang tit fondle her over a table in FGO is. Surely there aren't any aphrodisiacs' or battle scene status effects that cause this to happen now.

Also must agree with general consensus, a good ending for part 2 now is Inoda constantly teasing her and denying the orgasm daily up until I'm guessing Saturday where Asuna ends up looking forward to Sunday midnight so that she can get the fucking that she wants. Would be even better if Inoda makes her submit/want it earlier than Sunday midnight just to really get it across that Asuna wants it and is the one to break the once a week rule she set up.
Lmao youre right its literally a domain expansion. Cuckito needs to learn his own domain expansion asap or use simple domain to counter indoda

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Lmao youre right its literally a domain expansion. Cuckito needs to learn his own domain expansion asap or use simple domain to counter indoda
It's actually the opposite, Kirito already has a domain reduction with his one skill that makes him more powerful in battle by allowing to focus on the enemy infront of him but it reduces his hearing.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Fujino's Kirito probably already has his domain, it's just that it's all centered on beating even Gods in VR and accidentally attracting girls with a massive debuff to his intelligence, common sense, awareness, and sexual abilities XD

Jokes aside, Asuna literally let him fuck her right beside Kirito and Liz in the tent last update, it's very clear any justifications are just Fujino writing stuff that's beyond hypocritical and retarded, Asuna at this point is only not Inoda's full time whore already because Fujino wants to drag out the plot to not rush it like all his previous works do, by all intents and purposes she already is Inoda's toy and really doesn't feel anything but mild frustration for Kirito despite how much she tries to act or convince herself otherwise XP

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

lmfao about her justifying her doing like getting (fucked/fondled/banged or w/e) while she is aware that her boyfriend is nearby but still doing it it's just her being hypocrite she just feel just a tiny guilt that u can barely notice xD
i said it before i want to see a bloody ending the darkest ending for the three of them xD
kirito kills inoda or cut his dick xD and then fell in despair
Asuna become a whore that thinks only about dicks XD :devilish: :KEK:

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Fujino's Kirito probably already has his domain, it's just that it's all centered on beating even Gods in VR and accidentally attracting girls with a massive debuff to his intelligence, common sense, awareness, and sexual abilities XD

Jokes aside, Asuna literally let him fuck her right beside Kirito and Liz in the tent last update, it's very clear any justifications are just Fujino writing stuff that's beyond hypocritical and retarded, Asuna at this point is only not Inoda's full time whore already because Fujino wants to drag out the plot to not rush it like all his previous works do, by all intents and purposes she already is Inoda's toy and really doesn't feel anything but mild frustration for Kirito despite how much she tries to act or convince herself otherwise XP
my man you got the idea that i was talking about for days xD
there's literally no justification for her by now and the funny thing that her affection states toward Kirito is still max like WTF is that shit at least be clear about your feelings bitch xD and for inoda affection states is max 330+ i dont really remember the exact number but anyway with that number he get to do anything to her (fuck/bj/fondle and every signle sex pose) while the Poor retarded kirito get schoolded when he asks her to sollow his cum xDD

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
there's literally no justification for her by now and the funny thing that her affection states toward Kirito is still max like WTF is that shit at least be clear about your feelings bitch xD and for inoda affection states is max 330+ i dont really remember the exact number but anyway with that number he get to do anything to her (fuck/bj/fondle and every signle sex pose) while the Poor retarded kirito get schoolded when he asks her to sollow his cum xDD
Well, if you read his latest update on ASUNA es FOG, you realize that her contempt for Cuckito is already becoming more evident. It is true that nothing can be forgiven ASUNA, but Cuckito is largely to blame for being selfish.

Sidn_titulo.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hypno133

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Well, if you read his latest update on ASUNA es FOG, you realize that her contempt for Cuckito is already becoming more evident. It is true that nothing can be forgiven ASUNA, but Cuckito is largely to blame for being selfish.

View attachment 3745330
i get your point that kirito might be selfish bcs he fulfill his needs only and doesn't give Asuna much pleasure in bed
but that's all he can do (Fujino made him that way that he is not good in bed) but as u see she literally said she refused because she was filled the inoda's fluids so who's the real selfish here my friend xD and she say she compensated him with oral sex like ffs bitch what are you talking xD
her characteristics are beyond hypocrisy now finding the most retarded excuses to keep doing what she is doing with Inoda while leaving kirito behind iam not fluent in english so i dont know how to explain it in a better way but i just see her 10000% worse than kirito

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You know something is very fucking wrong in this AU when his slowly-turning-more-unhinged yandere cousin/sister who rapes him in his sleep and records it (Probably to masturbate whenever she can't spend the night riding his dick) is actually the one female character who genuinely loves and cares for him, lmao

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
You know something is very fucking wrong in this AU when his slowly-turning-more-unhinged yandere cousin/sister who rapes him in his sleep and records it (Probably to masturbate whenever she can't spend the night riding his dick) is actually the one female character who genuinely loves and cares for him, lmao
you missed the most funny point that he is literally not aware of that till now xD i mean that she is the only one that truly loves and cares about him
while the other bitch still trying to convince herself that she loves him and she would sacrifice herself for him ( i can see the sacrifice in every scene for her and inoda) XD fkn funny man :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes