4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The photo from the gym is just the beginning part of when Asuna gave Inoda the handjob in the gym. You only see it if you select "Complete Story" in the Recollection Room.
So this is what I'll see if I choose "Complete Story"? So I chose Complete Story and when the pigeon asked if I was interested, I chose yes.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
She was pure and no it wasn't a secret exactly, she had a healthy interest in sex, and she and Kirito had an active sex life, you can't even say she was inexperienced. Inoda is just better at sex and knows how to manipulate her.

Part of the reason i like this game is that Fujino never portrayed her or kirito as some sort of celibate couple, like sex was a bad thing or that having it made her less innocent.
I mean, doing missionary exclusively once in a few weeks wouldn't be what I would call an active and enriching sexual experience. Luckily, there was an NTR virgin fetso around with all the experience needed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I mean, doing missionary exclusively once in a few weeks wouldn't be what I would call an active and enriching sexual experience. Luckily, there was an NTR virgin fetso around with all the experience needed :ROFLMAO:
While they weren't doing it everyday i would say they did like every weekend, or at least tried xD, at least that is the impression i remember from part 1. But yeah Inoda has sex ex machina, wich i don't mind since its ntr xD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While they weren't doing it everyday i would say they did like every weekend, or at least tried xD, at least that is the impression i remember from part 1. But yeah Inoda has sex ex machina, wich i don't mind since its ntr xD
Fun fact, aside from how crazy they went on their honeymoon, in Canon it's basically a fact that Kirito and Asuna haven't actually done it even once IRL or in VR (Outside the 200 years they were trapped in the Underworld offscreen where they probably went at it like rabbits again), they just don't have the freedom (Especially Asuna) to ever even try to do so, so Fujino ironically have them a healthier sex life IRL in his AU, in exchange for turning all of Kirito's sexual abilities to the negative and his dick size to the minimum :p

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Fun fact, aside from how crazy they went on their honeymoon, in Canon it's basically a fact that Kirito and Asuna haven't actually done it even once IRL or in VR (Outside the 200 years they were trapped in the Underworld offscreen where they probably went at it like rabbits again), they just don't have the freedom (Especially Asuna) to ever even try to do so, so Fujino ironically have them a healthier sex life IRL in his AU, in exchange for turning all of Kirito's sexual abilities to the negative and his dick size to the minimum :p
Lmao it's true that Fujino took kirito and smashed him to the ground from a really fkn low energy and a really small sized dick (while kirito is actually have a good body and he trained a lot afaik) like he is in a better shape in almost everything but Fujino ruined him add to that he made him retarded xD can't even conclude anything from what he sees even back from the start of part 1 xD

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Lmao it's true that Fujino took kirito and smashed him to the ground from a really fkn low energy and a really small sized dick (while kirito is actually have a good body and he trained a lot afaik) like he is in a better shape in almost everything but Fujino ruined him add to that he made him retarded xD can't even conclude anything from what he sees even back from the start of part 1 xD
This is sadly something that feels extra-hard when NTR of existing works is done, because this NTR cliche of making the MC a small-dicked loser dumbass stands out more when there is actual source material that contradicts it in every level, it's just that most people come here to see Asuna getting NTRed and/or hate Kirito so they don't really care about the misrepresentation or anything like that. We just gotta accept that's how things are gonna be and move on XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
This is sadly something that feels extra-hard when NTR of existing works is done, because this NTR cliche of making the MC a small-dicked loser dumbass stands out more when there is actual source material that contradicts it in every level, it's just that most people come here to see Asuna getting NTRed and/or hate Kirito so they don't really care about the misrepresentation or anything like that. We just gotta accept that's how things are gonna be and move on XP
Yeah, SAO is actually an exception, as most franchises that are being parodied don't have even something close to sexual content. :LOL:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
She was pure and no it wasn't a secret exactly, she had a healthy interest in sex, and she and Kirito had an active sex life, you can't even say she was inexperienced. Inoda is just better at sex and knows how to manipulate her.

Part of the reason i like this game is that Fujino never portrayed her or kirito as some sort of celibate couple, like sex was a bad thing or that having it made her less innocent.
Was she pure? I wonder if we are playing the same game? I don't know at what moment you realized that because I didn't find it and if you have seen how it progressed then there was nothing pure about it. Also at one point she said that she felt with inoda what was not happening with Kirito since she wanted more but the cuck never realized it.

Reactions: Entoma01

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, SAO is actually an exception, as most franchises that are being parodied don't have even something close to sexual content. :LOL:
That is the problem with being a Japanese Teen Light Novel story. The government won't let the characters do anything immoral in fear of the kids emulating them. It is not too difficult for SAO since it does not focus on sex but for series like Highschool DxD it gets increasing ridiculous keeping the horny teenager away from the dozens of women wanting his dragon babies. SAO maybe got a pass because Kirito and Asuna was married when they had sex. The government only allowed them to have sex once for their honeymoon. No more, they said. :LOL:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Was she pure? I wonder if we are playing the same game? I don't know at what moment you realized that because I didn't find it and if you have seen how it progressed then there was nothing pure about it. Also at one point she said that she felt with inoda what was not happening with Kirito since she wanted more but the cuck never realized it.
Agree in that one. Also, pretty sure 'pure' is the wrong term here. Even in the OG, she isn't pure; she just has normal sexual curiosity and experience. In Fujino's version, she is anything but pure. Cheating is a no-brainer for her, and her talk is just delusional excuses. :sneaky:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This is why I think his Fate games work better than most parodies, FSN was already a Eroge when it was released, and while Fujino didn't really bother with giving valid reasons as to why the ntr works for his heroines, one can always just shrug it off and say "Sakura was always a magical worm slut from the beginning."

Not exactly a real depiction of her character, but works well enough that I don't really mind when Fujino says that big black cock makes her crazy.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes