4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You know something is very fucking wrong in this AU when his slowly-turning-more-unhinged yandere cousin/sister who rapes him in his sleep and records it (Probably to masturbate whenever she can't spend the night riding his dick) is actually the one female character who genuinely loves and cares for him, lmao
You know that is a good thing. The more females who loves Kirito, the more females will be cucked away from him. Suguha is only safe because guys know not to stick their dick in crazy.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
6.17 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Add a H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.Finish half the context of Kirito's POV.
3.Add Two H-events for Lisbeth in FOG.
4.Add a few more CGs in Asuna's kitchen event.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜事件。
2.完成亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的部分文本。
3.更新兩個莉茲事件。
4.額外增加一個亞絲娜廚房事件CG。

View attachment 3743696
So he ripped her whole dress? o_O

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Lmao wtf , so based on Asuna thoughts on that fog update she is perfectly fine with letting inoda fuck her all night and let him creampie her nonstop (which is heresy that those scenes dont exist!) , and also just let him fucking rip her dress off and ram his fist all the way in her on the kitchen table when very probably the king of cucks is around???

hahahaha thats insane
i recently replay some scenes from part 1 and is fucking insane how Asuna went from...
- "oh no... poor piggy maybe i should help him with his self esteem and trouble with girls.... just a bit *giggle giggle*"
...... some in game days or weeks after.......
- "OH FUCK YES FUCK ME ALL NIGHT" and next week update probably "KEEP FISTING ME ON THE KITCHEN TABLE"
Inoda is surely a man of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will

haha LMFAO
Not liking part 2 plot , but DAMN Fujino koikatsu sex scenes are fcking fantastic.
i have seen only 1 other koikatsu creator making scenes this insanely good.

Entoma01

Jan 30, 2022
Explain to me please! Maybe due to translation difficulties I didn’t understand something. What happened to the device that Alice gave to Kirito? The device detects what is hidden and invisible, and makes it visible within a certain radius around the user. I don’t remember that Kirito, after using it in the brothel in the room with Sinon, gave the device back to Alice. Why didn’t the device detect and signal the hidden Inode and Asuna during a blowjob in the forest? Or the invisible Inodа sneaking into Asuna's tent? What the hell?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Explain to me please! Maybe due to translation difficulties I didn’t understand something. What happened to the device that Alice gave to Kirito? The device detects what is hidden and invisible, and makes it visible within a certain radius around the user. I don’t remember that Kirito, after using it in the brothel in the room with Sinon, gave the device back to Alice. Why didn’t the device detect and signal the hidden Inode and Asuna during a blowjob in the forest? Or the invisible Inodа sneaking into Asuna's tent? What the hell?
If I remember correctly, Alice said that item was one-time use with a time limit. So by the time of the camping, the item's time limit would have been used up. If it acts like other items in-game then after the time limit is up, the item just disappears.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Entoma01

Jan 30, 2022
If I remember correctly, Alice said that item was one-time use with a time limit. So by the time of the camping, the item's time limit would have been used up. If it acts like other items in-game then after the time limit is up, the item just disappears.
Thank you friend)

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Lmao wtf , so based on Asuna thoughts on that fog update she is perfectly fine with letting inoda fuck her all night and let him creampie her nonstop (which is heresy that those scenes dont exist!) , and also just let him fucking rip her dress off and ram his fist all the way in her on the kitchen table when very probably the king of cucks is around???

hahahaha thats insane
i recently replay some scenes from part 1 and is fucking insane how Asuna went from...
- "oh no... poor piggy maybe i should help him with his self esteem and trouble with girls.... just a bit *giggle giggle*"
- "OH FUCK YES FUCK ME ALL NIGHT" and next week update probably "KEEP FISTING ME ON THE KITCHEN TABLE"

haha LMFAO
Not liking part 2 plot , but DAMN Fujino koikatsu sex scenes are fcking fantastic.
Yes, Asuna is so broken. She hates inoda, make all these rules to fuck just once a week but once he touch her she is completely obedient.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

hahahaha thats insane

haha LMFAO
lmao at this point iam trying hard not to foucs on her stupid nonsense excuses for everytime she changes her principles to fit the situation toward Inoda as u said she legit just do whatever the fuck she pleases under the thought of HELPING A PITTY PIGGY FRIEND while she is actually just craving for his dick xD so just enjoy the show
hope Kirito will have some balls and kill both of them at the end (it will never happen i know ) but you know a man could only dream xD

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I think some of you are forgetting Fujino's setup probably preincluded an NTR broken Asuna, but with suppressed memories. There were hints in Part 1 that King Oberon fucked her a lot while she was in captivity. Whether or not he did anything to Asuna out of the game is, I think, still unknown. Though actually I don't think her 'first time' has ever been referenced? Not by her, nor Kiritio, which suggests to me that it might have been stolen by someone else.

Point is; the Asuna of Fujino's story is not a pure Asuna experiencing a first fall. She's an already tainted Asuna experiencing a lustful reawakening at the hands of another obsessed pervert.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I think some of you are forgetting Fujino's setup probably preincluded an NTR broken Asuna, but with suppressed memories. There were hints in Part 1 that King Oberon fucked her a lot while she was in captivity. Whether or not he did anything to Asuna out of the game is, I think, still unknown. Though actually I don't think her 'first time' has ever been referenced? Not by her, nor Kiritio, which suggests to me that it might have been stolen by someone else.

Point is; the Asuna of Fujino's story is not a pure Asuna experiencing a first fall. She's an already tainted Asuna experiencing a lustful reawakening at the hands of another obsessed pervert.
well hope she Awaken faster so she can stop pretending xD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

That is a theory but there isn't any in-game facts to support it. First of all, Kirito doesn't know Leafa so the events of Fairy Dance is debatable. To the best of my knowledge, the only time Oberon or the events of Fairy Dance is even hinted at is Kirito's one nightmare in Part 1. As we seen in Part 2 Kirito's nightmares does not reflect events that happened. I am sure Oberon in this canon would definitely have at least tried to rape Asuna but if you can think of anytime they hints at him actually succeeding then please remind me when.

cuser

May 30, 2017
As far as I am aware, choosing the first options unlocks every memory in the recollection room without using anxiety points, except the memories that were added this update.

Thanks. I've replayed the game and found some anxiety points carry over. 30 carried over from 6/10. but 6/11 rec room needs 55. could only find 10 for 6/11 so missed 15 someplace. Was that your experience? TIA. Anyway, will try replaying 6/11 with a sharper eye.

I don't get it, we got 2 and a half scenes for Suguha abusing Kirito, and they were simply introductory material for her plot line. It's not like the first Inoda/Asuna scene were particularly hot either.
People should at the very least give the route Fujino is making for Suguha a chance before complaining so much about it.

(Besides, Suguha suddenly having hentai time stopping abilities is hilarious, I loved how nonsensical it was.)

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021

oooh no no no.... i hate that even more than the "every item kirito gets makes him more retarded, blind and deaf" plot thing...

Now that theory of asuna being already damaged goods? naah.. i dont think thats the case...
i think is more like a... She was a pure, a bit naive and loving girlfriend that discovered how exciting and how much she enjoys to cheat and being ravaged by a huge dick, and somehow managed to become the cumbucket of a fat and ugly as sin dude while hiding behind the excuse of "helping out a shy introvert friend with one or two pity fucks............per week"

I said before that i would not like to see asuna become the town bike and someone told me that fujino has said that she wont be...... But now tbh... the only path i see for her is to actually become the Virtual and IRL townbike

i also remember watching the scene with asuna and that king on a dream, but they never have spoken anything about it .... i think...

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Now that theory of asuna being already damaged goods? naah.. i dont think thats the case...
i think is more like a... She was a pure, a bit naive and loving girlfriend that discovered how exciting and how much she enjoys to cheat and being ravaged by a huge dick, and somehow managed to become the cumbucket of a fat and ugly as sin dude while hiding behind the excuse of "helping out a shy introvert friend with one or two pity fucks............per week"
Nah, while she might have been pure in the sense she had only has sex with Kirito before the story started, but she was definitely interested in sex and incredibly horny as in Part 1 we see her masturbating at her PC (she's got that sexy lingerie and massage vibrator). Part of her attraction to Inoda is cuz she doesn't have to put on the mask of being a "perfect lady" in front of him.
 (1).jpg

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Nah, while she might have been pure in the sense she had only has sex with Kirito before the story started, but she was definitely interested in sex and incredibly horny as in Part 1 we see her masturbating at her PC (she's got that sexy lingerie and massage vibrator). Part of her attraction to Inoda is cuz she doesn't have to put on the mask of being a "perfect lady" in front of him.
View attachment 3746180
FROM the beginning we already knew that this is supposed to be her great secret, which is why I always believed that with inoda she was practically freeing herself from what she is.

2.gif

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
what is missing :
>continuation of massage asuna x inoda
>continuation of church asuna x inoda
>continuation of gyaru gal x inoda
>snake island chad returns
>office internship janitor asuna x inoda
>goddess sex scene
>continuation of hotel and karaoke scenes

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
continuation of massage asuna x inoda
There will probably be part 3, it’s logical that there will be sex. And look at how Inoda is harassing her again...well, do we need it?
continuation of church asuna x inoda
Apparently this is just a bonus, and there won't be any more.
continuation of gyaru gal x inoda
Was it really? Or is it just a bonus
snake island chad returns
What? ))
office internship janitor asuna x inoda
This will definitely be in part 3))
Just in part 3 there will be more reality, since Kirito, in theory, will work more often
goddess sex scene
With Yui? Well....most likely it won't, it's just a fantasy
continuation of hotel and karaoke scenes
3 part )))

In general, I bet that Fujino-sensei is lazy and forgot all this)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3746180
FROM the beginning we already knew that this is supposed to be her great secret, which is why I always believed that with inoda she was practically freeing herself from what she is.

View attachment 3746197
She was pure and no it wasn't a secret exactly, she had a healthy interest in sex, and she and Kirito had an active sex life, you can't even say she was inexperienced. Inoda is just better at sex and knows how to manipulate her.

Part of the reason i like this game is that Fujino never portrayed her or kirito as some sort of celibate couple, like sex was a bad thing or that having it made her less innocent.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes