4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I'm just interested in Suguha's plot, because we're already getting more than enough "typical" NTR shit going on with just Asuna alone. Also helps that Alice is going down the most basic route of hypnosis. So Suguha would just further eat into the plot/time and just feel boring imo. But honestly there is nowhere for Suguha's story to go other than this direction. If we continued with the typical corruption path that Suguha was originally going to follow, her story should be over already. So either prolong it and make it worse, or go down a much more unique path.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
6.17 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Add a H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.Finish half the context of Kirito's POV.
3.Add Two H-events for Lisbeth in FOG.
4.Add a few more CGs in Asuna's kitchen event.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜事件。
2.完成亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的部分文本。
3.更新兩個莉茲事件。
4.額外增加一個亞絲娜廚房事件CG。

1000003635.gif

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I'm guessing it's a lot of fondling this upcoming update then? I'd really like to see them just bang again, but considering the amount of time left until the update, I'm going to guess we're going to reach the point where Asuna becomes extremely sexually frustrated from all the fondling and teasing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: luxbc

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Turning the 1 week no sex into sexual frustration is peak corruption if all the other 6 days are literally everything except sex

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: luxbc

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm guessing it's a lot of fondling this upcoming update then? I'd really like to see them just bang again, but considering the amount of time left until the update, I'm going to guess we're going to reach the point where Asuna becomes extremely sexually frustrated from all the fondling and teasing.
Now now remember Asuna has that rule about sex only once a week. You don't want see Asuna look like a idiot not remembering or breaking the rule she set, right? ;)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
First of all, the preview look super hot. Once again, Fujino makes me excited for the new update with little effort.

I think we probably won't have a sex scene involving Asuna in this update, as they still have the once per week agreement with Inoda, and it’s probably too soon to break it from a narrative perspective.
We will probably get a harassment scene in real life and one in FOG from Inoda with Asuna, and maybe we will get some random sex scene with Hebishima to buy time until the next inoda/asuna sex scene.

What I'm not sure of is if we will get anything new from Liz or Suguha trying to rape our poor and innocent Kirito, we got a lot of that stuff last update so Fujino might want to have a break from that type of content.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
But in the end, the rules will be broken, and hot sex will begin. Only in FGO. And this should be the end of part 2, where part 3 is in the FGO every day, but in real life the rules still apply.
But even there it will soon break down, Asuna herself will come to Inoda

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Now now remember Asuna has that rule about sex only once a week. You don't want see Asuna look like a idiot not remembering or breaking the rule she set, right? ;)
Hahahaha. ;)

I think we probably won't have a sex scene involving Asuna in this update, as they still have the once per week agreement with Inoda, and it’s probably too soon to break it from a narrative perspective.
We will probably get a harassment scene in real life and one in FOG from Inoda with Asuna, and maybe we will get some random sex scene with Hebishima to buy time until the next inoda/asuna sex scene.

What I'm not sure of is if we will get anything new from Liz or Suguha trying to rape our poor and innocent Kirito, we got a lot of that stuff last update so Fujino might want to have a break from that type of content.
I usually reference things like that, with the whole "once per week" thing. While it is true, narratively speaking anything can happen at this point rofl. I'm hoping for something exciting, but understand it feels like it won't happen this update. Honestly have no clue what kind of "harassment" and story plots Fujino is going to even focus on this update other than increasing Asuna's frustrations.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Liz is on the list with CGs in FOG, but not Sugu, which is fine, she got some real action last few updates. I'll probably skip this one then.

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
6.17 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Add a H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.Finish half the context of Kirito's POV.
3.Add Two H-events for Lisbeth in FOG.
4.Add a few more CGs in Asuna's kitchen event.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜事件。
2.完成亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的部分文本。
3.更新兩個莉茲事件。
4.額外增加一個亞絲娜廚房事件CG。

View attachment 3743696
Fujino-sensei always hard at work, his animations are always top-tier (BTW, just noticed it, but it seems Kirito is right there behind them looking at the fireplace, probably having just returned with Liz, so is likely Inoda activated one of his skills right before they entered the kitchen again?)

Also, Liz getting more H-events is interesting, before last update I would have said that would be her speeding up her 'fall' into Inoda, but now I wonder if it will be more of her trying to 'help' Kirito with his 'relationship problems', LMAO.

No Sugu this update is sad, but I guess she got content last time, still disappointing though
Liz is on the list with CGs in FOG, but not Sugu, which is fine, she got some real action last few updates. I'll probably skip this one then.
I would recommend not to, even if Suguha has no CGs/scenes she MAY still both appear and/or have things implied in the background, after all :D You never know when you will miss crucial plot things for skipping an update!
XP

Last edited:

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Can someone please post the gif of the cg if Asuna breathing hard after sex in tent. That was damn hot

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Fujino-sensei always hard at work, his animations are always top-tier (BTW, just noticed it, but it seems Kirito is right there behind them looking at the fireplace, probably having just returned with Liz, so is likely Inoda activated one of his skills right before they entered the kitchen again?)

Also, Liz getting more H-events is interesting, before last update I would have said that would be her speeding up her 'fall' into Inoda, but now I wonder if it will be more of her trying to 'help' Kirito with his 'relationship problems', LMAO.

No Sugu this update is sad, but I guess she got content last time, still disappointing though

I would recommend not to, even if Suguha has no CGs/scenes she MAY still both appear and/or have things implied in the background, after all :D You never know when you will miss crucial plot things for skipping an update!
XP
The timing of each event is interesting. I assume the only event for Tuesday is the Kitchen. So the new Asuna h event for FOG should be Wednesday night. If I remember correctly Wednesday should Asuna's Nun night. If Kirito's POV is for that then that means we not won't get Asuna's POV again for the Nun event.

Liz's events could be both on Tuesday or one on Wednesday. Kirito needs to do something while Asuna takes care of Inoda. There is also a Sinon event on Wednesday and a Kyouko photo probably for the blog. Suguha doesn't seem like she is getting anything yet but you Suguha mains ate so well last update you can endure a month long diet, right? Speaking as a Asuna main who can't even stand a smaller portion of Asuna each month.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

XP
Yeah, it's a bit annoying, as you only get the current save per update, not the previous one. I was thinking to just download it and save the current savefile to play 2 updates in a raw in Juli. :unsure:

Entoma01

Jan 30, 2022
I think the “Administrator” will again adjust everything to Inoda. Asuna will say something like “we agreed to have sex once a day, oh isn’t it once a week?” and Inoda will pick it up and say “yes, yes, sex once a day!” As always, lazy and banal plot.

Chad22222

Dec 23, 2023
I can't access the phone, how to access the phone, I'm using joiplay android cause you know don't have computer device yet

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
My hope for is that Inoda keeps to the "once a week sex" for this first week, but continues to tease and harass Asuna all week long. This would be kinda my idea of the ideal corruption route for Asuna atm:
-Something comes up at work that will keep Kirito preoccupied for all of Friday and Saturday.
-Due to all the teasing, Asuna is pent up and wants to have sex, but with Kirito unavailable the thought of having sex with Inoda in FOG crossing her mind on Friday but she pushes it aside due to their "once a week" promise.
-However for most of Saturday, Inoda is orgasm denying her all day to the point where either she begs him for sex despite the promise or at night he's edging her and despite her begging he waits until the stroke of midnight into Sunday to make her cum upon insertion.

My guess is Inoda gonna repeat what he did with the blowjob scene in the bushes, where he's keeping Asuna from knowing that Kirito is there and showing a decoy scene to Kirito.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The timing of each event is interesting. I assume the only event for Tuesday is the Kitchen. So the new Asuna h event for FOG should be Wednesday night. If I remember correctly Wednesday should Asuna's Nun night. If Kirito's POV is for that then that means we not won't get Asuna's POV again for the Nun event.

Liz's events could be both on Tuesday or one on Wednesday. Kirito needs to do something while Asuna takes care of Inoda. There is also a Sinon event on Wednesday and a Kyouko photo probably for the blog. Suguha doesn't seem like she is getting anything yet but you Suguha mains ate so well last update you can endure a month long diet, right? Speaking as a Asuna main who can't even stand a smaller portion of Asuna each month.
Wonder if we will finally see the room behind the church's closed door being used? It's about the last place of the already-visited-areas that hasn't been used yet, aside from the VIP hotsprings XP

And well, even if there is no direct H-scenes, her plot could still continue being developed too (Kinda like Sinon was the previous update actually), so that feels like it would be watching regardless XD

Yeah, it's a bit annoying, as you only get the current save per update, not the previous one. I was thinking to just download it and save the current savefile to play 2 updates in a raw in Juli. :unsure:
Reminder that previous saves almost always stop working when the next update drops, so unless you wanna have 2 whole versions of the game at once I would recommend to just play this one but skip anything you're not interested in (Plus to remember to talk to Administrator every night for extra hints), but in the end is obviously up to you :3

My guess is Inoda gonna repeat what he did with the blowjob scene in the bushes, where he's keeping Asuna from knowing that Kirito is there and showing a decoy scene to Kirito.
I feel it's more likely he just plain out made them both invisible AND also is preventing Asuna from noticing Kirito is there, without actually having talked to Kirito at all. 1 because he wouldn't really care for Kirito 'interrupting' them, and 2 because the version that happened in the bushes only worked because of his semi-hidden position and what he was supposedly doing (Peeing), here there would be no real way of explaining anything to Kirito if he saw him alone hunched like that over the counter even if Asuna was invisible, so it seems more like he made both himself and her unable to be noticed and also made sure Asuna wouldn't notice Kirito, at least from what the scene seems to suggest given Kirito isn't even looking their way, just at the fireplace.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes