4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean that having a libido didn't mean she was some slut, like she didn't need to be this innocent virgin to be pure, people seen obsessed to have girls being virgins and if they aren't they are "dirty"
Canon-wise, at the very least, Asuna most likely was before SAO, but more out of apathy and how controlling her mom was plus her lack of any real friends that weren't all sheltered rich girls like her. Aincrad killed all that though, even before she and Kirito spend a couple weeks doing it all over their log house like rabbits XD (It always cracks me up seeing Fujino's Kirito acting like 3 minutes of weak missionary is the only position that exists, even in VR where he should have more stamina than 5 Inodas combined, knowing that :p)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Canon-wise, at the very least, Asuna most likely was before SAO, but more out of apathy and how controlling her mom was plus her lack of any real friends that weren't all sheltered rich girls like her. Aincrad killed all that though, even before she and Kirito spend a couple weeks doing it all over their log house like rabbits XD (It always cracks me up seeing Fujino's Kirito acting like 3 minutes of weak missionary is the only position that exists, even in VR where he should have more stamina than 5 Inodas combined, knowing that :p)
LMAO, yeah, but to be fair, while physical stamina is nice to have for enduring longer, sadly it doesn't influence sexual endurance. :cry:
That said, the physical aspect realistically should've been an issue for Inoda. In the end, more like still feeling horny but unable to move and heavy breathing after half an hour. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
LMAO, yeah, but to be fair, while physical stamina is nice to have for enduring longer, sadly it doesn't influence sexual endurance. :cry:
That said, the physical aspect realistically should've been an issue for Inoda. In the end, more like still feeling horny but unable to move and heavy breathing after half an hour. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, the joke is that for the SAO VR worlds it kinda does, because of simplified mechanics or something, only your mental endurance is what can tire you out, and as we know that's the one thing Kirito truly has in spades, for all the Haters misrepresent how SAO goes he just gets traumatized and/or loses/hurts people he cares about every single arc XD

But yeah, even if that logic applied, Inoda should be a million times worse in VR, and even IRL tbh, he's legit a fatso in terrible shape that has spent at least several years eating instant food from what we know, he could have a horse-sized cock but he still shouldn't be able to last half a round of sex without dying for breath lmao. Luckily we can chalk it all up to Administrator doing some bullshit or another, thanks Fujino for the convenient excuse for the plot-holes :p

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I mean, the joke is that for the SAO VR worlds it kinda does, because of simplified mechanics or something, only your mental endurance is what can tire you out, and as we know that's the one thing Kirito truly has in spades, for all the Haters misrepresent how SAO goes he just gets traumatized and/or loses/hurts people he cares about every single arc XD

But yeah, even if that logic applied, Inoda should be a million times worse in VR, and even IRL tbh, he's legit a fatso in terrible shape that has spent at least several years eating instant food from what we know, he could have a horse-sized cock but he still shouldn't be able to last half a round of sex without dying for breath lmao. Luckily we can chalk it all up to Administrator doing some bullshit or another, thanks Fujino for the convenient excuse for the plot-holes :p
that's what i was talking about in the last two days like in everyway kirito should be better mentally and physically
his endurance / stamina in VR and IRL should be way higher than the pig Inoda but fujino decided to make him weak in everyway except for battle like wtf is that man xD be at least a little tiny bit realistic here

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
How many hours of gameplay on average does part one have? I'm thinking whether to play that part or wait for part two to be finished to play.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
这不知道地方,在哪
Follow the instructions of this post:
Rec Room MODv1 Gifs only for Part IIv0.40
View attachment 3679931
Replace .json file in www -> Data folder
You can use the savefile30 or go in/out of the shrine map to update the map

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About new 21 Loops 7 Finishers and 1 In-menu Gifs
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-40-fujino.154352/post-13856020

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
There is a gallery though I don't remember when you unlock it. I think it's at the end.
Thanks, I was asking if there was gallery because I read that the game has some random events out there, and I didn't know if I had to make a save just for that event or would there be a gallery where I could see them.

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
Lmao wtf , so based on Asuna thoughts on that fog update she is perfectly fine with letting inoda fuck her all night and let him creampie her nonstop (which is heresy that those scenes dont exist!) , and also just let him fucking rip her dress off and ram his fist all the way in her on the kitchen table when very probably the king of cucks is around???

hahahaha thats insane
i recently replay some scenes from part 1 and is fucking insane how Asuna went from...
- "oh no... poor piggy maybe i should help him with his self esteem and trouble with girls.... just a bit *giggle giggle*"
...... some in game days or weeks after.......
- "OH FUCK YES FUCK ME ALL NIGHT" and next week update probably "KEEP FISTING ME ON THE KITCHEN TABLE"
Inoda is surely a man of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will

haha LMFAO
Not liking part 2 plot , but DAMN Fujino koikatsu sex scenes are fcking fantastic.
i have seen only 1 other koikatsu creator making scenes this insanely good.
Aside from Fujino, there's one that is in the same level as him and they update weekly NTR content, there's some SAO too. The creator is named Peh-Koi.

I mean, there's a lot, when I say a lot there's many similarities between their sex scenes ngl, but with different characters.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes