4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If I had to imagine a Frieren NTR plot for a game, I think that starting it up before Himmel died with him telling her that he will always love her, and that for some reason he gets reincarnated 1000 years later when the plot of the anime is taking place.

After he reunites with Frieren they become lovers, but he starts to slowly notice that she is different from how she was before his death.
The actual NTR would be that Himmel finds a random grimorie from Ms autistic elf where she keeps her memories of the 1000 years gap, where she was corrupted through innumerable sexual partners.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
on a side note. its a good thing that the mods dont seem to come to this forum. in threads like eternum this kind of discussion would have been obliterated quite fast, haha

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
All the mention of the village made me think about that game, and how much Fujino has improved, for example in the FGO game i honestly think he fucked up a little choosing Scathach as the main heroine for the MC, at least from a NTR focus, i man she is good for "fall" and "defeat" hentai or even just being a slut (like Ankoman's works) but i just have a hard time seeing her and the MC in a romantic view.

I know is partly because Fujino back them wasn't as good setting up stuff but her character in geneal doesn't help (despite she being hot as hell). I think Artoria (Lancer or even Ruler, although even saber would work too), Moedred, Mash (this one being almost too easy xD) or Jeanne would have been better choices for heroine for NTR.

Or Musashi and Raikou if he wanted 1 that hadn't appeared outside FGO so less known?

Anyway what other FGO heroine do you think wouyld have worked well for the game?
Honestly no heroine in FGO is good for NTR. Since there are over 100 women to choose from, which woman you get close to is player's choice and arbitrary. Fujino choosing Scathach was less a mistake and more because he just liked the character.

That is the problem with choosing a woman from a source with so many choices. Whatever you choose will only excite a small part of the fandom and everyone knows the MC has other options. I know why he goes back the FGO games I won't care as much simply because I know the MC could just go get from the dozens of the other girls if he loses the current one.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Talking about the whole "lolis" characters, and their exclusion of the games, makes me think of Yui.
And I'm a bit torn on her, as in one hand, it would add more layers to Asuna cheating on Kirito and there could have been a few fun scenes that played with the idea of "mom netorare" inside the VR game.
On the other hand, even if Fujino had added her with zero intentions of lewding her, I'm not entirely sure she would have been handled very well in the end.
So perhaps it was a good thing that he didn't write her into the game.
Yeah, Yui is another of the 'plot holes' Fujino created when making this game, which are quite a few, and one of the most glaring tbh, what with actually having acknowledged she existed but never mentioning where she is or why she's nowhere around, and indirectly ties up with the plot-hole of Suguha's arc somehow having happened but the main thing of it (Kirito and Leafa meeting and teaming up to save Asuna) not having done so, so even if Fujino didn't add her she already made quite the few plot-holes so I feel it wouldn't have mattered much except for those REALLY invested in the plot 'making sense' :p That said she probably would have it even rougher than Silica or Yuuki, like, at least both of them are actually teenagers, and honestly despite all the jokes around her and her character Silica doesn't look THAT young post-SAO, even before accounting for Fujino just 'boosting' her. Yui is straight-up using the body of an 8-years-old and with a mind that switches from a super-advanced psychologist AI to KiriSuna's unrealistically perfect little daughter whenever the plot requires it, so while I'm all for not mixing up fiction and reality I don't think he would have been able to fool Patreon's silly rules at all with her XP

Don't even start; those damn boosters are the worst thing that happened to the gaming industry :p
LMAO, you say 'gaming', but this reminds me how the anime actually DID give Asuna a non-canon 'boost' to her tits thanks to the Ordinal Scale movie, which is always fun to see when the novels are still ongoing and the author and artist keep making her with her pre-boost size XD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
If I had to imagine a Frieren NTR plot for a game, I think that starting it up before Himmel died with him telling her that he will always love her, and that for some reason he gets reincarnated 1000 years later when the plot of the anime is taking place.

After he reunites with Frieren they become lovers, but he starts to slowly notice that she is different from how she was before his death.
The actual NTR would be that Himmel finds a random grimorie from Ms autistic elf where she keeps her memories of the 1000 years gap, where she was corrupted through innumerable sexual partners.
Nice idea, but it's not 1000 years, the Anime starts at Himmels death and the journey of Frieren and Himmel started 50 years prior ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly no heroine in FGO is good for NTR. Since there are over 100 women to choose from, which woman you get close to is player's choice and arbitrary. Fujino choosing Scathach was less a mistake and more because he just liked the character.

That is the problem with choosing a woman from a source with so many choices. Whatever you choose will only excite a small part of the fandom and everyone knows the MC has other options. I know why he goes back the FGO games I won't care as much simply because I know the MC could just go get from the dozens of the other girls if he loses the current one.
Hilariously, this same 'logic' is probably why people started making very nonsensical "non-NTR" scenarios where all the other SAO girls also got corrupted and NTR-ed at once in some doujins (I remember a particularly shitty one that spanned like 5 or so books despite being beyond-retarded in how much it stretched the Suspension of Disbelief, with a corrupted/brainwashed Asuna being given a super soldier latex suit she used to kidnap everyone and bring them to the Ocean Turtle to brainwash them too), and also why I grew to dislike/be indiferent to Asuna NTR aside from me actually like SAO and is characters: Like, if someone really stole Asuna from Kirito, he has like half a dozen girls ready to jump at the chance to replace him, one of which literally lives under the same roof as him, and if Asuna really had gone off with random ugly bastard/NTR guy/old man #123 (Or Agil as of recently), he probably would actually give them the attention they want.

This is why I feel SAO NTR works have an unhealthy obsession more on making Kirito suffer and completely ruining his life than in actually seeing the girls being stolen/fucked by someone else XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, you say 'gaming', but this reminds me how the anime actually DID give Asuna a non-canon 'boost' to her tits thanks to the Ordinal Scale movie, which is always fun to see when the novels are still ongoing and the author and artist keep making her with her pre-boost size XD
Yeah, I just thought of a double-layered irony: boosters from games and boosters for breasts. I don't like either of them :LOL:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hilariously, this same 'logic' is probably why people started making very nonsensical "non-NTR" scenarios where all the other SAO girls also got corrupted and NTR-ed at once in some doujins (I remember a particularly shitty one that spanned like 5 or so books despite being beyond-retarded in how much it stretched the Suspension of Disbelief, with a corrupted/brainwashed Asuna being given a super soldier latex suit she used to kidnap everyone and bring them to the Ocean Turtle to brainwash them too), and also why I grew to dislike/be indiferent to Asuna NTR aside from me actually like SAO and is characters: Like, if someone really stole Asuna from Kirito, he has like half a dozen girls ready to jump at the chance to replace him, one of which literally lives under the same roof as him, and if Asuna really had gone off with random ugly bastard/NTR guy/old man #123 (Or Agil as of recently), he probably would actually give them the attention they want.

This is why I feel SAO NTR works have an unhealthy obsession more on making Kirito suffer and completely ruining his life than in actually seeing the girls being stolen/fucked by someone else XD
A bit of difference is SAO is suppose to be a love story with only one choice. The other woman are only there to worship Kirito's dick without ever touching it. It is cruel to make characters like that IMO but it gives the MC a harem feel which a lot people wants but the MC staying loyal to his true love. FGO has no canonical relationship. The MC can have no relationship or a lot of relationships. Everything is up to player's choice (and their wallet).

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
OK, I'll take the hit: Detective Conan for the next NTR game :ROFLMAO:
There probably are enough female characters to choose from that it may even work, and after 1000+ chapters of that series I have grown bitter enough of the padding that I may enjoy actually seeing Conan getting cucked.

Btw, I was actually just going to post this before, but what about a Neon Genesis Evangelion game from Fujino?
It doesn't quite have a romantic pairing, but people most certainly hate Shinji enough to see him get cucked without even having a partner. Not even Kirito can manage to incite as much hate from the average anime fan as Shinji Ikari does.
[I may like this idea solely because Mecha NTR is one of my favorite combinations, like in Battle Armor Sorgante]

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
There probably are enough female characters to choose from that it may even work, and after 1000+ chapters of that series I have grown bitter enough of the padding that I may enjoy actually seeing Conan getting cucked.
Yeah, right? I mean, the dude is a freaking genius with connections to the government, scientists and intelligence services. Just solve this shit already or get cucked :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
A bit of difference is SAO is suppose to be a love story with only one choice. The other woman are only there to worship Kirito's dick without ever touching it. It is cruel to make characters like that IMO but it gives the MC a harem feel which a lot people wants but the MC staying loyal to his true love. FGO has no canonical relationship. The MC can have no relationship or a lot of relationships. Everything is up to player's choice (and their wallet).
As a small reminder/correction, the "worship Kirito's dick" is mostly over-exaggerated by Haters or other media, really, as I brought up before the SAO girls have a very unique and surprisingly healthy relationship towards KiriSuna despite their feelings and either handle them quite well or are slowly moving on and genuinely cheer them on because that's what makes Kirito that happier. With the exception of Alice because of her 'unique' circumstances, there is also not really any sorta cliche harem cat-fighting or arguments like that either. I was just pointing out that if Asuna REALLY became the easily-NTR-ed-slut that she is in most NTR doujins/games, the others would have no hesitation to jump in to replace her because hey, she made it free game by doing that XD

Also, as a FGO player, that's technically not true, there are always Servants the MC canonically is closer to than others even if we ignore Mash's existence, especially the further the story has gone, and despite if your wallet lets you get them all or not canonically you DO summon them all at Chalde story-wise XP

Reactions: Kazuto123

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As a small reminder/correction, the "worship Kirito's dick" is mostly over-exaggerated by Haters or other media, really, as I brought up before the SAO girls have a very unique and surprisingly healthy relationship towards KiriSuna despite their feelings and either handle them quite well or are slowly moving on and genuinely cheer them on because that's what makes Kirito that happier. With the exception of Alice because of her 'unique' circumstances, there is also not really any sorta cliche harem cat-fighting or arguments like that either. I was just pointing out that if Asuna REALLY became the easily-NTR-ed-slut that she is in most NTR doujins/games, the others would have no hesitation to jump in to replace her because hey, she made it free game by doing that XD
It is a over exaggeration but the one used in most hentai works since the girls' actual relationship with the couple would no work. Why would the girls jump Kirito when Asuna is gone if the other girls really did healthy relationship with KiriSuna? In any work I can't see them be both good people and try to take Kirito for themselves especially if they think Asuna makes Kirito happier.

ewewewewe ossas

Feb 17, 2018
If you mean the newest update, it will come out next Monday (maybe)

This question actually got me thinking, are we going to see Asuna's dad at some point?
He is technically getting cucked, and the three main characters of the game will be working in his company after the next update, so it makes sense for him to show up.

Now that I put a bit more of thought about the situation, isn't it kind of hilarious that Asuna has never really addressed the situation of her family very much throughout the game. Sure, she mentions it a bit, but it gets overshadowed with her issues with her mother.
yes i did thank you

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is a over exaggeration but the one used in most hentai works since the girls' actual relationship with the couple would no work. Why would the girls jump Kirito when Asuna is gone if the other girls really did healthy relationship with KiriSuna? In any work I can't see them be both good people and try to take Kirito for themselves especially if they think Asuna makes Kirito happier.
I mean, by that same logic to begin with Asuna would never get NTR-ed away, so yeah XD Just saying that 'Reverse NTR' of the SAO girls would at least be more believable than all of them getting not-NTR-ed at once like some people do :p And the thing is, if Asuna really betrayed Kirito like that then they would NOT care anymore for her, as she hurt not only him but their friendship too.

Granted, none of this applies in the slightest to Fujino-sensei's work where said healthy relationships are nonexistent, but it was still an interesting tangent to go off into XP

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, by that same logic to begin with Asuna would never get NTR-ed away, so yeah XD Just saying that 'Reverse NTR' of the SAO girls would at least be more believable than all of them getting not-NTR-ed at once like some people do :p And the thing is, if Asuna really betrayed Kirito like that then they would NOT care anymore for her, as she hurt not only him but their friendship too.

Granted, none of this applies in the slightest to Fujino-sensei's work where said healthy relationships are nonexistent, but it was still an interesting tangent to go off into XP
All this started because Animefan_09 wanted to know what FGO heroine would be a good NTR target. This is all his fault. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes