4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Agil is...probably... maybe... hopefully :LOL:
LMAO, I was talking about the SAO girls, but yes, Agil is literally the only man with a healthy relationship in this game...let's hope Fujino doesn't ruin that XD
Yes the only man with a unseen but happy relationship. Fujino, please don't destroy. :cry: There is also that netorase couple from Part 1. They seem to have the happiest relationship of anyone in the game. Please come back. We need more happy relationships. ;)

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yes the only man with a unseen but happy relationship. Fujino, please don't destroy. :cry: There is also that netorase couple from Part 1. They seem to have the happiest relationship of anyone in the game. Please come back. We need more happy relationships. ;)
Agil is still a concern, tbh. That just fits too good into the cliché NTR gap for Sugu after Hebishima is gone. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Agil is still a concern, tbh. That just fits to good into the cliché NTR gap for Sugu after Hebishima is gone. :confused:
Hopefully the cliché NTR crap is done with Hebishima. You can get that anywhere so no need for that here. We still have the cliché mind control crap from Alice so there is that. I admit I can't think of a good use for Agil but it would be beyond disappointing to replace Hebishima with Agil.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hopefully the cliché NTR crap is done with Hebishima. You can get that anywhere so no need for that here. We still have the cliché mind control crap from Alice so there is that. I admit I can't think of a good use for Agil but it would be beyond disappointing to replace Hebishima with Agil.
Yeah, I also hope Fujino has something more unusual for Sugu in mind. Until now he's doing great keeping her story unpredictable

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have a clip of part 2? Can I request every scene that has been played?
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/1...xQyxuhdrycxEtBsmW.RMEKz5eGWrYKuV5rLZqxj4pSFj8

(This is the CG collection the author released like a week ago, that another user shared with us)
Yeah, I also hope Fujino has something more unusual for Sugu in mind. Until now he's doing great keeping her story unpredictable
If Hebishima is disposed early enough, I could see Suguha making a move on Agil herself for plenty of reasons.
Personal gain, boredom, a quick shag while Kirito is busy with Asuna or Alice, etc.
We have already seen her treat sex as something that isn't such a big deal last update, so her character doing a whole loop around to where she NTRs someone else who is in love could be interesting.
Her character could truly go anywhere Fujino wants it to, so ‍‍it's anyone's guess in the end.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/1...xQyxuhdrycxEtBsmW.RMEKz5eGWrYKuV5rLZqxj4pSFj8

(This is the CG collection the author released like a week ago, that another user shared with us)

If Hebishima is disposed early enough, I could see Suguha making a move on Agil herself for plenty of reasons.
Personal gain, boredom, a quick shag while Kirito is busy with Asuna or Alice, etc.
We have already seen her treat sex as something that isn't such a big deal last update, so her character doing a whole loop around to where she NTRs someone else who is in love could be interesting.
Her character could truly go anywhere Fujino wants it to, so ‍‍it's anyone's guess in the end.
Yeah, her turning into an NTR-gal could be interesting :sneaky:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
There are no happy endings for CUCKITO unless it is the route where he likes to see how Inoda leaves ASUNA like a broken pipe, what with SUGUHA and AGIL, I think that at some point they will cross paths, either because of Cuckito's stupidity or a disappointment. of her, I suppose this will happen when Hebishima is already off the map, because the fact that FUJINO has included AGIL, one of the main characters of SAO within the CUCKITO environment, means that there will be plans for him, I am sorry for those who They didn't want AGIL three legs to be included XD

揉胸抠穴.gif

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
yo can anyone explain what type of animation is using in the game, its so nice to see
Sometimes stock animations that has the engine that he's using (named koikatsu) and sometimes he makes the animations in that very engine using a timeline and other tools that the engine has

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I must be in the minority here but I think a lot of whats lacking in part 2 is unironically more Kirito x Inoda interactions. In part 1, he knew Asuna went over Inoda often after school and had the ability to peek and read his blog/see video recordings which gave him the anxiety and suspicious of “is she cheating on me” feel deserved or real. But here in part 2 I feel like if you were to “genuinely” play from strictly Kiritos perspective (not including the random tidbits of being able to see what he’s doing to her out of nowhere) I feel like he’d have literally no clue what’s going on. From his perspective he should only know Inoda does have a girlfriend, and whatever Asuna tells him.

I think it’d be a nice idea if he just receives anonymous messages (obviously from Inoda) but through an unknown number just messing with him. Maybe he starts by sending pics (similar to part1 or the ones in the vlog either no face/blurred face/just body.) then ends up sending him messages too like “came in her mouth”, “handjob today” basically detailing whatever he did to Asuna on that day. It escalates until he starts sending short videos and eventually he asks Kirito if he wants to see more, so it makes Kirito actively participate in what’s going on, maybe Inoda even becomes extra scummy and starts charging him for it (since he’s going to work anyway). Maybe even eventually he get told a location, so he can “hear” what’s going on clearer. This all coupled with Kirito slowly recognizing either the outfit, the location, or voice I think gives Kirito actual involvement other than just conveniently always being away or only finding out about things like in the recollection room. Also plays into Inoda feeling like he’s gaining leverage or power over Kirito as well since he’s got a big inferiority complex towards him. Imagine he charges Kirito for a longer video of him doing things with his own girlfriend without him knowing. Then using the same money to treat them both out after work and having them both feel greatful. Would be a big ego boost and power play from him. Eventually maybe he asks Kirito to do things like “take longer during your work” or “go home straight if you want good content” and that way the situations aren’t just convenient or administrator related but literally just Inoda controlling both of them.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I must be in the minority here but I think a lot of whats lacking in part 2 is unironically more Kirito x Inoda interactions. In part 1, he knew Asuna went over Inoda often after school and had the ability to peek and read his blog/see video recordings which gave him the anxiety and suspicious of “is she cheating on me” feel deserved or real. But here in part 2 I feel like if you were to “genuinely” play from strictly Kiritos perspective (not including the random tidbits of being able to see what he’s doing to her out of nowhere) I feel like he’d have literally no clue what’s going on. From his perspective he should only know Inoda does have a girlfriend, and whatever Asuna tells him.

I think it’d be a nice idea if he just receives anonymous messages (obviously from Inoda) but through an unknown number just messing with him. Maybe he starts by sending pics (similar to part1 or the ones in the vlog either no face/blurred face/just body.) then ends up sending him messages too like “came in her mouth”, “handjob today” basically detailing whatever he did to Asuna on that day. It escalates until he starts sending short videos and eventually he asks Kirito if he wants to see more, so it makes Kirito actively participate in what’s going on, maybe Inoda even becomes extra scummy and starts charging him for it (since he’s going to work anyway). Maybe even eventually he get told a location, so he can “hear” what’s going on clearer. This all coupled with Kirito slowly recognizing either the outfit, the location, or voice I think gives Kirito actual involvement other than just conveniently always being away or only finding out about things like in the recollection room. Also plays into Inoda feeling like he’s gaining leverage or power over Kirito as well since he’s got a big inferiority complex towards him. Imagine he charges Kirito for a longer video of him doing things with his own girlfriend without him knowing. Then using the same money to treat them both out after work and having them both feel greatful. Would be a big ego boost and power play from him. Eventually maybe he asks Kirito to do things like “take longer during your work” or “go home straight if you want good content” and that way the situations aren’t just convenient or administrator related but literally just Inoda controlling both of them.
So in Part 1 there was no blog but a public forum and Kirito didn't know Inoda was in it. He could see Asuna and Inoda doing something in his room but didn't know what it was. He didn't actually see the videos from Inoda's and Asuna's Room or he would have stopped them immediately. Those were scenes only we the player could see. There was no reason for anxiety and suspicion in Part 1. The room scenes made no sense in-game so they were replaced with Administrator's shrine in Part 2 as a way for Kirito to see what happened but not remember anything and losing all suspicion afterwards.

If you want to see more interaction between Kirito and Inoda to enhance the NTR experience then I agree. It does feel Kirito is barely a observer when he should be a unwilling participant. I think some of the things you want to see will happen when Inoda becomes bolder and more in control of Asuna. Also in Part 1 Inoda sold the videos of him messing around with Asuna to FOG video store and if Kirito bought them then Kirito was unknowingly funding Inoda's Lustiful Night. That is fun to think about! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I do agree that we are lacking not only in interactions between Inoda and Kirito, but scenes with Kirito unknowingly catching the pair in their affair like he did in the infirmary last game, but I can’t really say that it is much of an issue as of yet since unlike the first part, Asuna has spent the entire second part trying to distance herself from Inoda and most of their interactions were limited, with them only happening with Kirito being forced to be away from the two.
Hopefully this will change now that Asuna has fallen into helping Inoda once again, and we will get to see Kirito get closer and closer to "catch" them on the act while remaining clueless.

But to be a bit beyond the whole sex scenes, I believe that the game could use more normal scenes of Inoda and Kirito interacting with each other in a normal setting.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Why not do it with Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!
There, the main character is not particularly interested in girls, he is more like a child playing at being a hero.
And the girls in anime are beautiful, then Rose, then Alpha, then... it seems that it will even be interesting

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
There are no happy endings for CUCKITO unless it is the route where he likes to see how Inoda leaves ASUNA like a broken pipe, what with SUGUHA and AGIL, I think that at some point they will cross paths, either because of Cuckito's stupidity or a disappointment. of her, I suppose this will happen when Hebishima is already off the map, because the fact that FUJINO has included AGIL, one of the main characters of SAO within the CUCKITO environment, means that there will be plans for him, I am sorry for those who They didn't want AGIL three legs to be included XD

View attachment 3663571
lmao everytime i read your comments i find you really hate kirito xD or (Cuckito) as u call him xD
and for me i would like to see him living in the dark doesn't know that he is getting cucked xD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Whenever I play NTR games I always find myself conflicted since I want to see the person getting cucked suffering, but at the same I don't generally like when they find out that their patner is cheating.
Unfortunately, Fujino doesn't seem to like their protagonist suffering since 99.9% of the time they are completely oblivious of what is happening with some exceptions.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes