4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I mean, yeah, I have been resigned almost since the last update tbh, it's just extra-sad, I almost wish Fujino hadn't teased her having that sudden character shift only to discard it immediately the very next update, but I guess it wasn't fully his fault in that regard so there is really nothing to be done :O

That last bit is the only thing I'm still hoping doesn't happen tbh, it would be EXTRA weird and out of left field at this point if Hebishima turned her into a slut-for-rent with how possessive he has been of her, so I'm hoping the outfit is just 'thematic' because he wanted her to be extra-slutty. Any semblance of interesting plot she may have had is gone, but at the very least I can still hope she's not just reduced to a public-use-whore with 0 personality...
Even though things felt like it sped up out of nowhere, I still feel like we just gotta wait for a few more updates to really judge how things are going. Like my take on how Suguha is, at least with the Sunday date she had with Kirito, is that she's just going to be more "true to herself". So I kind of took it as Hebishima made her realize she loves sex. It doesn't necessarily mean it got rid of the idea that she won't go after Kirito, but it does make some sense to me that if she knows he's busy, she will go to the person that will have sex with her.

So yeah she turns more into a slut, but it doesn't imo flat out get rid of her wanting to gun for Kirito.

I do get you're resigned though, so it's just a wait and see thing I guess. I do recall Fujino liking a comment by someone back in January that mentioned they liked the idea of Suguha NTR Kirito from Asuna. And Fujino doesn't respond or like things that often on his patreon. So the idea and "interest" on his side is still out there I feel.

I think one or two more updates might be able to convey what Suguha's goals are. If she ends up just as Hebishima's bitch, then that's an "oh well" moment I guess. At least she seems to get imo the hottest updates since Fujino can update her side story faster than Asuna's one.

Castoria13

Mar 25, 2024
Does someone has the saves for part 1 that unlocked all events? I already finish part 1 but there's some event that i miss. And i kinda lazy to repeat from the beginning and want to continue to part 2

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Why is it that most of the new ones ask for SAVES here? Can't you bother to look for them at the beginning or maybe later? , is not difficult

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
for all the new guys looking for Save file, u can actually use the Search function above... just type "Save file" or whatever u want too look for (ie Compressed for a compressed version) and make sure the option is on "This Thread"...

and voila, ull see how many of you guys looking for the same thing here... (and why some of guys here become annoyed to be asked for the same thing again and again), just find the one which actually give u those save file between all those guys who ask for them...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Even though things felt like it sped up out of nowhere, I still feel like we just gotta wait for a few more updates to really judge how things are going. Like my take on how Suguha is, at least with the Sunday date she had with Kirito, is that she's just going to be more "true to herself". So I kind of took it as Hebishima made her realize she loves sex. It doesn't necessarily mean it got rid of the idea that she won't go after Kirito, but it does make some sense to me that if she knows he's busy, she will go to the person that will have sex with her.

So yeah she turns more into a slut, but it doesn't imo flat out get rid of her wanting to gun for Kirito.

I do get you're resigned though, so it's just a wait and see thing I guess. I do recall Fujino liking a comment by someone back in January that mentioned they liked the idea of Suguha NTR Kirito from Asuna. And Fujino doesn't respond or like things that often on his patreon. So the idea and "interest" on his side is still out there I feel.

I think one or two more updates might be able to convey what Suguha's goals are. If she ends up just as Hebishima's bitch, then that's an "oh well" moment I guess. At least she seems to get imo the hottest updates since Fujino can update her side story faster than Asuna's one.
I think you're misunderstanding things a bit, the "Date" wasn't the update that changed things, it was the one AFTER that, which was the second-to-last one, the "Kirito gets sick" part :O Until the date there was no real change for how Suguha's story was going, it was the same generic forced-NTR-that-isn't-really-NTR development that has been going for her since Part 1 and that I pretty much assumed was gonna be her entire thing. It was AFTER that when the whole thing of how she suddenly did that brutal change of taking advantage of Kirito while he was out of it, TWICE in a row in 2 days, and how she seemingly LIKED it rather than having the expected "disappointed for being so small" reaction that the usual NTR logic would go for. Then even acted slightly yandere that last night of that update by criticizing Asuna harshly for "neglecting her duty as Kirito's girlfriend", and afterward in FoG she even tried to get Hebishima killed by the Tree Boss while also fangirling over Kirito saving his sorry ass from it.

ALL of this seemed to be indicating a completely new and frankly welcome change for her character that I did NOT expect at all to see in this game, and a couple around here were also positively shocked by, of her seemingly not only reacting in a more "real" way to getting the dick she wanted over the 'bigger' one, but also that maybe she herself was gonna be the one that got rid of Hebishima rather than some outside interference (This was the January update if I recall right so Fujino liking a comment like that back then would make sense).

However, it seems this update got disliked so much for overly focusing not in Asuna getting NTR-ed by Inoda too many times that Fujino backpedaled big time and the next update not only didn't follow-up nor had any clarifications of the things Suguha did offscreen as expected, it suddenly went to speed up the Asuna/Inoda plot massively out of nowhere (At least compared to how he had been dealing with their plot the previous days), and seemingly completely reverted Suguha to Hebishima's slut while acting like the past 2 days hadn't happened at all, and now these previews of the next update suggest that that's gonna stay and how she's gonna go forward.

As mentioned, I originally never had any expectations for any development like this one for Suguha, I had accepted this was a "dumb NTR logic" game where every girl around Kirito was gonna end up hardcore corrupted and NTR-ed unnecessarily just to ensure nothing good remained in the MC life at the end because that was Fujino's style, I had made peace with that since back in Part 1...hence why that development of hers had pleasantly surprised me. So to see it completely thrown away and discarded like unnecessary trash just because Fujino had to speed-up the main plot to please the fans and it's much easier/faster to write her as Hebishima basic bitch than the new development she was getting was hella depressing.

I don't really blame Fujino for it because a lot of this has been sadly outside his control, I just personally wish that if he was gonna do this then he never should have tried to do so in the first place because now that part of the game is just disappointing meaningless bait for the few people who cared about it :(

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I think you're misunderstanding things a bit, the "Date" wasn't the update that changed things, it was the one AFTER that, which was the second-to-last one, the "Kirito gets sick" part :O Until the date there was no real change for how Suguha's story was going, it was the same generic forced-NTR-that-isn't-really-NTR development that has been going for her since Part 1 and that I pretty much assumed was gonna be her entire thing. It was AFTER that when the whole thing of how she suddenly did that brutal change of taking advantage of Kirito while he was out of it, TWICE in a row in 2 days, and how she seemingly LIKED it rather than having the expected "disappointed for being so small" reaction that the usual NTR logic would go for. Then even acted slightly yandere that last night of that update by criticizing Asuna harshly for "neglecting her duty as Kirito's girlfriend", and afterward in FoG she even tried to get Hebishima killed by the Tree Boss while also fangirling over Kirito saving his sorry ass from it.

ALL of this seemed to be indicating a completely new and frankly welcome change for her character that I did NOT expect at all to see in this game, and a couple around here were also positively shocked by, of her seemingly not only reacting in a more "real" way to getting the dick she wanted over the 'bigger' one, but also that maybe she herself was gonna be the one that got rid of Hebishima rather than some outside interference (This was the January update if I recall right so Fujino liking a comment like that back then would make sense).

However, it seems this update got disliked so much for overly focusing not in Asuna getting NTR-ed by Inoda too many times that Fujino backpedaled big time and the next update not only didn't follow-up nor had any clarifications of the things Suguha did offscreen as expected, it suddenly went to speed up the Asuna/Inoda plot massively out of nowhere (At least compared to how he had been dealing with their plot the previous days), and seemingly completely reverted Suguha to Hebishima's slut while acting like the past 2 days hadn't happened at all, and now these previews of the next update suggest that that's gonna stay and how she's gonna go forward.

As mentioned, I originally never had any expectations for any development like this one for Suguha, I had accepted this was a "dumb NTR logic" game where every girl around Kirito was gonna end up hardcore corrupted and NTR-ed unnecessarily just to ensure nothing good remained in the MC life at the end because that was Fujino's style, I had made peace with that since back in Part 1...hence why that development of hers had pleasantly surprised me. So to see it completely thrown away and discarded like unnecessary trash just because Fujino had to speed-up the main plot to please the fans and it's much easier/faster to write her as Hebishima basic bitch than the new development she was getting was hella depressing.

I don't really blame Fujino for it because a lot of this has been sadly outside his control, I just personally wish that if he was gonna do this then he never should have tried to do so in the first place because now that part of the game is just disappointing meaningless bait for the few people who cared about it :(
No I was referencing the date, where she's asking Kirito things about if he'll accept her even if things have changed. I think the end result of the date makes her get the resolve/motivation to do what ends up happening in the January update. And I think part of that resolve/change is that she's recognizing or accepting that she loves sex, which is why she might still want to hang around Hebishima while also pursuing Kirito.

The last update (February) focused more heavily on Asuna, but Suguha still showed signs of interest towards Kirito. She got mad at how Kyouko was treating him, and even though she couldn't spend time with him she does end up exchanging contact information with Kirito as Leafa in the VRMMO. So it's more like since she knows she can't spend time with Kirito at the moment, she just wants to enjoy herself getting off, and might try again some other time.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
No I was referencing the date, where she's asking Kirito things about if he'll accept her even if things have changed. I think the end result of the date makes her get the resolve/motivation to do what ends up happening in the January update. And I think part of that resolve/change is that she's recognizing or accepting that she loves sex, which is why she might still want to hang around Hebishima while also pursuing Kirito.

The last update (February) focused more heavily on Asuna, but Suguha still showed signs of interest towards Kirito. She got mad at how Kyouko was treating him, and even though she couldn't spend time with him she does end up exchanging contact information with Kirito as Leafa in the VRMMO. So it's more like since she knows she can't spend time with Kirito at the moment, she just wants to enjoy herself getting off, and might try again some other time.
I disagree, honestly, because that 'deduction' only makes sense if Suguha's entire character had devolved into nothing but a slut, which honestly is frankly the same as it wouldn't change anything, she would 'try' to get with Kirito but he would never be available because of plot so she would just continue getting fucked by Hebishima, absolutely nothing would change at all XD I didn't take the date's result at all as her 'embracing she liked sex', in fact I didn't take it as anything because her entire character was just that she knew her feelings would never be returned but had still already resigned herself to being Hebishima's slut so he didn't expose her anyway despite not making any sense because, you know, NTR logic.

The Suguha of the January update suddenly seemed like she had gotten a taste of what she wanted and so was gonna take control of her own life now to get it, she literally ended that update trying to get Hebishima killed in FoG, a clear sign of rebelling against him, not of someone who found out she wanted sex so she was resigned to things. As I said, it all seemed to indicate she herself WAS gonna be who got rid of Hebishima just so she could keep pursuing Kirito without him knowing, especially with the slight yandere inflection she had when criticizing Asuna. THAT Suguha wouldn't suddenly go "Aww, too bad, he can't hang out with me tonight, let's go call back the bastard I'm trying to get rid off to fuck.", she would have tried to sneak back into his house more likely XD

To put it bluntly, no, Suguha's character clearly was suddenly aimed in a new direction but then abruptly reverted because Fujino decided to prioritize the main story to please his fans rather than continue his slow-build any longer. Trying to see it any other way is sadly just coping, and I say this as someone who was all for the Suguha-going-Yandere-for-Kirito development, as a rare KiriSugu fan and one of the few people playing this that doesn't chronically hate Kirito or get off seeing him suffer :O

Granted, I would be pleasantly surprised if Fujino did otherwise, but I'm seeing absolutely nothing that says he's not just gonna go back to Suguha's basic-Hebishima-corrupted-slut plot, honestly.

Reactions: Cesar13071991

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I disagree, honestly, because that 'deduction' only makes sense if Suguha's entire character had devolved into nothing but a slut, which honestly is frankly the same as it wouldn't change anything, she would 'try' to get with Kirito but he would never be available because of plot so she would just continue getting fucked by Hebishima, absolutely nothing would change at all XD I didn't take the date's result at all as her 'embracing she liked sex', in fact I didn't take it as anything because her entire character was just that she knew her feelings would never be returned but had still already resigned herself to being Hebishima's slut so he didn't expose her anyway despite not making any sense because, you know, NTR logic.

The Suguha of the January update suddenly seemed like she had gotten a taste of what she wanted and so was gonna take control of her own life now to get it, she literally ended that update trying to get Hebishima killed in FoG, a clear sign of rebelling against him, not of someone who found out she wanted sex so she was resigned to things. As I said, it all seemed to indicate she herself WAS gonna be who got rid of Hebishima just so she could keep pursuing Kirito without him knowing, especially with the slight yandere inflection she had when criticizing Asuna. THAT Suguha wouldn't suddenly go "Aww, too bad, he can't hang out with me tonight, let's go call back the bastard I'm trying to get rid off to fuck.", she would have tried to sneak back into his house more likely XD

To put it bluntly, no, Suguha's character clearly was suddenly aimed in a new direction but then abruptly reverted because Fujino decided to prioritize the main story to please his fans rather than continue his slow-build any longer. Trying to see it any other way is sadly just coping, and I say this as someone who was all for the Suguha-going-Yandere-for-Kirito development, as a rare KiriSugu fan and one of the few people playing this that doesn't chronically hate Kirito or get off seeing him suffer :O

Granted, I would be pleasantly surprised if Fujino did otherwise, but I'm seeing absolutely nothing that says he's not just gonna go back to Suguha's basic-Hebishima-corrupted-slut plot, honestly.
Agree to disagree then.

I think it's too soon to really judge anything as the last update's main focus was on Asuna instead of the side characters.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Agree to disagree then.

I think it's too soon to really judge anything as the last update's main focus was on Asuna instead of the side characters.
Fair enough, let's agree to disagree, but while the previous update did focus mostly on Asuna, we DID see some bit of Suguha essentially calling Hebishima immediately after Kirito told her he couldn't spend that with her, and then there is also a missable scene where we see both heading to the underground city together. Between that and the fact that Fujino decided not to add anything to the rec. room of what Suguha did to Kirito offscreen the previous two days despite the heavy implications of what she did all but seemed to scream he had decided to backpedal on anything he did during that update, tbh, and the latest previews just seem to cement it, I just don't see the Suguha who took advantage of Kirito while he was out of it so eagerly and then tried to get Hebishima killed in-game would immediately go to be his slut-dressed bitch for the night just because Kirito told her he was too busy to hang out with her...bitch, she just raped him 2 days in a row, there is no way her being told that would even remotely affect her if her writing had stayed consistent with the previous update XP

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
so guys, as far as I can remember, there is no kiss scene and BJ scene for Ausna and Inoda right?
Nope, not yet. Blowjob is specifically listed in her 'traits' as one of Asuna's big no-nos, so it will probably be one of the last things that happens to signal she has fully 'fallen', maybe cleaning him up after they do it IRL or something XP

hustbe

Jan 19, 2018
I don't know, either I'm jaded or the author is really slow. All the second part of the game - I do not leave the feeling that the first part did not happen. Lol. I mean, all the events can be replaced with a couple lines of introduction.

Reactions: Entoma01

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I don't know, either I'm jaded or the author is really slow. All the second part of the game - I do not leave the feeling that the first part did not happen. Lol. I mean, all the events can be replaced with a couple lines of introduction.
I think you are pretty jaded mate, yep

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
This shit is to annoying to play... the only way i can see someone actually playing it is if they are either a pathetic ugly as fucking hell angry shit stain on society and root for the delusional AF ugly as hell guy they imagine asuna would even look at let alone fuck... ugly fat bitchs wont even fuck gross ass ugly fucking creepers they would rather live a long ass life letting her pussy rot before letting some fugo gross otaku incel creeper touch her with their dick and these losers want to imagine asuna will lmfao!!!!! wow...
OR the only other kind of person would be a cowardly worthless piece of trash punching bag lil bitch with a japanese size tiny dick...

Kirito is unplayable they made him the absolute shittiest boring prude as hell anything outside of missionary is a sin type BS personality. Its just annoying to no end oh and made him dumber that fuck... example he watches a video of his sister getting railed by some black dude while holding up her ID to the screen plain as day and the only thing covered were her eyes and she even had the same outfit on that he had just seen her in not an hour earlier but of course the fuktard who made this trash who is just one of the legions of worthless shit stains on existence kirito jealous haters and he doesnt realize it even after watching it for like 30 sec. Its unbearable... nobody is this pathetic and stupid. The only think the creator got right was his itty bitty sad AF yet typical small japanese pecker... but of course the creator most like an IRL REALLY REALLY UNWANTED UGLY BASTARD gave the disgusting worthless ugly as sin japanese fat ass a black porn star cock... just ugh... ive never been a fan of ntr cause its basically just hateful shit from one point of view desgined to cause ppl emotional hard which is fucked up but then it goes to show how pathetic and cowardly the incel/otaku perma-virgin life rejects anger due to never gonna get laid has come...
or its for some piss stain former male coward who has pissed on, dried out, shred, and burned to ashes his man card never to return again and has lowered their useless sub human beta bitch asses to somewhere down on the evolutionary ladder in between old dried shit stuck on the underside of the toilets lip and that swirl mixture of piss and old jizz that gets mixed on the floor around the toilet of some shit stain shut in losers dark basement bathroom. aka a worthless cuck.

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
This shit is to annoying to play... the only way i can see someone actually playing it is if they are either a pathetic ugly as fucking hell angry shit stain on society and root for the delusional AF ugly as hell guy they imagine asuna would even look at let alone fuck... ugly fat bitchs wont even fuck gross ass ugly fucking creepers they would rather live a long ass life letting her pussy rot before letting some fugo gross otaku incel creeper touch her with their dick and these losers want to imagine asuna will lmfao!!!!! wow...
OR the only other kind of person would be a cowardly worthless piece of trash punching bag lil bitch with a japanese size tiny dick...

Kirito is unplayable they made him the absolute shittiest boring prude as hell anything outside of missionary is a sin type BS personality. Its just annoying to no end oh and made him dumber that fuck... example he watches a video of his sister getting railed by some black dude while holding up her ID to the screen plain as day and the only thing covered were her eyes and she even had the same outfit on that he had just seen her in not an hour earlier but of course the fuktard who made this trash who is just one of the legions of worthless shit stains on existence kirito jealous haters and he doesnt realize it even after watching it for like 30 sec. Its unbearable... nobody is this pathetic and stupid. The only think the creator got right was his itty bitty sad AF yet typical small japanese pecker... but of course the creator most like an IRL REALLY REALLY UNWANTED UGLY BASTARD gave the disgusting worthless ugly as sin japanese fat ass a black porn star cock... just ugh... ive never been a fan of ntr cause its basically just hateful shit from one point of view desgined to cause ppl emotional hard which is fucked up but then it goes to show how pathetic and cowardly the incel/otaku perma-virgin life rejects anger due to never gonna get laid has come...
or its for some piss stain former male coward who has pissed on, dried out, shred, and burned to ashes his man card never to return again and has lowered their useless sub human beta bitch asses to somewhere down on the evolutionary ladder in between old dried shit stuck on the underside of the toilets lip and that swirl mixture of piss and old jizz that gets mixed on the floor around the toilet of some shit stain shut in losers dark basement bathroom. aka a worthless cuck.
Calm down boy, this ain't real life, just a game. No one likes NTR IRL, i meann, yea sure maybe he's just some ugly bastard IRL, and maybe thats why he also create this kinda game, therefore it's just his fantasy. as long as you don't apply it on real life, it's still ok buddy. Don't be a kid who can't separate fiction and reality. Or what ? trying to be a racist who said ugly bastard can't have segg ? BRUHHH.

For Kirito's POV being dumb is just his way to create his "seggable" opportunity, even tho Fujino make him dumber than he already is. Or probably he hates (Jealous) kirito because of his "Harem" on canon story, yet Kirito still being the "Yes Man" to any woman. (At least that's what i got from Fujino during Liz's POV in this game). LOL

Soooo, maybe play other games than this one if you Hate NTR so much, since there is already a spoiler Tag on the first Page. and don't self-insert as the cucked one too much buddy.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes