4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
It only feels jarring because of attempting to slow down the story. If Fujino had spent the last two updates including a single scene of Asuna masturbating (which finally happened this update) then it would feel more natural. Still I'm very happy with this progression. Hopefully all the updates from now on will just be continual escalation.
Yeah this is why I thought that people enjoying the update was fair. This feels a lot more like where we should've been when p2 started. Just a lot of progress I hope doesn't push aside again because "I was under the debuff only...", I hope it eventually turns into Inoda making up with the mom (fake) and now has a reason to hang out in their house (since Asuna will always go home apparently after school days) so they've got a dedicated time/place to do stuff together.

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
Nice update. A bit hasty for my taste but fine. The mommy play scene is my personal favorite. I hope this line will continue to develop with dirty talk and costume changes. When Asuna accidentally called herself mom, that's my absolute favorite moment, nice move, Fujino laoshi

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
SAO Part 2 v0.31 COMPRESS MOD

this is my mod version how it differs from another compressed version:

when you compress without changing an option for example the audio the audio in the game doesn't weigh much when compressing you ruin it, my work I have modified the fight with the giant trent and the last update in the storm enjoy and share

update patch: put the files in www/img/Special__actionSeq
Removed the silhouette! Good job!

Reactions: MikeOG

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
So I have one request; is it possible for you to add the dialogue that comes with the Scenes?

I'm mainly only asking for Suguha 8's OLD VERSION specifically. I can't remember ever finding that scene but God damn I need it in my life translated...
Got a screen shot?
You can exist the map it lead to the rec room you should have everything unlocked in there, the mod is more or less to see if Fujino left some animation out

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Reflecting on this update, it seems like a heartfelt cry from a developer compelled by those meant to support him, abandoning his vision and shattering all his ideas on the table, forming a mess of untold stories and bitter loss.
It honestly could be either, really. Like, some people will say this is what Fujino really wanted to do, but it's clear he didn't, or at least not yet with how originally he envisioned it, for good or bad of what others want Fujino DID want to drag things out and slowly build them up. If he was right or wrong with that is up to everyone else's own opinions to decide, though I did myself think he dragged it out a bit too much, but because of the polls and the pressure he was constantly going back and forth with everything he did lately, which is probably why this one felt a bit jarring.

I personally have no issues with the main story's pacing finally going where most people wanted (As I never cared much for it) and Inoda finally starting to get Asuna, even if it felt a bit forced out of nowhere, I'm just worried the developments of other stories in the game end up completely discarded for it :O

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes