4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
works for me? Im able to decrypt anyways, not sure about re-encrypting, but I can view all the images. Just check, I can re-encrypt aswell.

Try this key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

View attachment 2975425
strange when I try I get this key 1edc1482e5c43755ed5e8f7d6402593f and it doesn't work, yours does nice :)

did you use Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter or something else?

EDIT: I found out why, it seems that he forgot to encrypt some files with the scrambled key, and with those the detect works fine

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter ,when I want to decrypt something from the folder Special__actionSeq I get this error: the image cannot be displayed......because it contains errors, it has a solution, I have seen that someone has done it thanks

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
strange when I try I get this key 1edc1482e5c43755ed5e8f7d6402593f and it doesn't work, yours does nice :)

did you use Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter or something else?

EDIT: I found out why, it seems that he forgot to encrypt some files with the scrambled key, and with those the detect works fine
Yep, thats my guess, he failed to encrypt some stuff with the new method, lol

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter ,when I want to decrypt something from the folder Special__actionSeq I get this error: the image cannot be displayed......because it contains errors, it has a solution, I have seen that someone has done it thanks
Make sure you have the correct encryption key. Try this key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

The one you get from that folder with the detect option is wrong.

johnza

Jun 17, 2019
always in the patreon and his comments I was saying that asuna would end up thinking with her vagina it seems that fujino read it haha I even found two files in sound that gives me to understand that we will have a threesome with other men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it gonna be double penetrate with dildo as it mention in one of perks

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think it gonna be double penetrate with dildo as it mention in one of perks
Honestly i didn't even read the second half of that comment, the arrogance of the first half with the idea that "Fujino must have read my comments and is now putting in content that i want" was already so preposterous i didn't even read the rest.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I didn't know that now it's called being arrogant to comment on a phrase that I always said on his patreon, maybe he took it haha, these lols now in these times they get offended by anything

Reactions: curuchett

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I didn't know that now it's called being arrogant to comment on a phrase that I always said on his patreon, maybe he took it haha, these lols now in these times they get offended by anything
So you genuinely think that between Fujino moving, making the game and dealing with someone reuploading his game on booth.
He looked through the 20-60 comments that he get on every post on his patreon not even including the DMs he must get or the comment he used to get on ci-en, specificly saw yours and thought "Man what a great idea that noone in the poll that i held mentioned, i must specifically add this idea."
You seem to think pretty highly of yourself and your ideas. some might even go so far as to call you arrogant.

It is way more likely that you just happpend to predict an idea fujino had. which isn't even confirmed yet might i add.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
So you genuinely think that between Fujino moving, making the game and dealing with someone reuploading his game on booth.
He looked through the 20-60 comments that he get on every post on his patreon not even including the DMs he must get or the comment he used to get on ci-en, specificly saw yours and thought "Man what a great idea that noone in the poll that i held mentioned, i must specifically add this idea."
You seem to think pretty highly of yourself and your ideas. some might even go so far as to call you arrogant.

It is way more likely that you just happpend to predict an idea fujino had. which isn't even confirmed yet might i add.
Well, if this was a direct message that I made when after he released the first SAO1 trial, are you surprised? If I said it from the beginning, would it sound arrogant too?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Well, if this was a direct message that I made when after I released the first SAO1 trial, are you surprised? If I said it from the beginning, would it sound arrogant too?

I also feel that he just really wanted to end the first part with a bang.
I think part 2 will probably start with asuna massivly regretting what has happend and maybe even getting upset at inoda.
Fujino love me too.PNG
Oh boy that must mean this was my idea too! since clearly no one els mentioned it in the polls or anywhere els.
I'm the special little snowflake that has the best ideas that fujino adds to the game and isn't just putting in content that he and the people supporting him want.

I guess we are all going to get our own custom version of Part 2 after all!

Just to clarify i'm being sarcastic, i was by far not the only one who thought this might be a thing.
AT BEST i said something that a lot of other people wanted and thought of.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: OkayuNekomata

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Make sure you have the correct encryption key. Try this key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

The one you get from that folder with the detect option is wrong.
thanks for the code ask how did you get the correct code is there a way to do it I have several games here that I want to do the same

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
thanks for the code ask how did you get the correct code is there a way to do it I have several games here that I want to do the same
He failed to encrypt some of the files with the new method, so I was able to just use those files that had the normal rgm encryption to find the code.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
I has played a bit of this game after hearing a lot of praise for it and... it's worse than I thought? There are quite a few factors that make my playing experience worse, but the thing I'm wondering the most right now is is this a completely linear game?

Jul 29, 2023
I has played a bit of this game after hearing a lot of praise for it and... it's worse than I thought? There are quite a few factors that make my playing experience worse, but the thing I'm wondering the most right now is is this a completely linear game?
It's essentially linear, but there's some "hidden" events you can miss.

johnza

Jun 17, 2019
I just finish a game (previously i just see a cg in recollection room) and come-up with idea. What if we can prevent some ntr event ? For example. In sewer mission we can buy torch in store so asuna cant be molested by inoda and wont lead to ntr ending. That would be great. (Sorry for my bad eng)

Reactions: basejr
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes