4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Oh Administrator, just finished the update and thank goodness Fujino said

Add CG of Kirito's POV in Asuna's event and body status CG in menu.

in the last update. Can you imagine what would have happened if the update only included Kirito's POV of the blowjob? There would riots in the streets! Blood would spill and cities would have burned!

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Gotta ask there seems to be a lot of teased scenes but the only scenes I see in the recollection room for Asuna X Inoda are the treehouse and camping one? There's some teasing done when Kirito calls before he logs in on friday, some teasing when they're cooking, some teasing during his mission (the massage) and a lot during the camp but are those really just snippets and not actual scenes?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Gotta ask there seems to be a lot of teased scenes but the only scenes I see in the recollection room for Asuna X Inoda are the treehouse and camping one? There's some teasing done when Kirito calls before he logs in on friday, some teasing when they're cooking, some teasing during his mission (the massage) and a lot during the camp but are those really just snippets and not actual scenes?
Fujino does mention making 2 harassment scenes for Asuna. Those are probably the kitchen scene, and the video call Kirito has with Asuna while waiting for Alice.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Oh Administrator, just finished the update and thank goodness Fujino said

Add CG of Kirito's POV in Asuna's event and body status CG in menu.

in the last update. Can you imagine what would have happened if the update only included Kirito's POV of the blowjob? There would riots in the streets! Blood would spill and cities would have burned!
I wonder how the camping trip intends to end, since Asuna is being adamant again on her stance. Wonder if she'll just get coerced into banging again rofl.

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
skipped text, rush to end, had minor...problems accessing the last portion.

But here is a v.35 save. Hope it satisfies your curiosity.

Edit: I forgot to mention....not all new scenes are in the gallery. yet.
like the BJ from *redacted*. Wait for Fujino-dono to update it.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
HOH BOY, this update was surprisingly great in many ways :D!

Most of the harassments are just teases. I looked through the game files and they don't have actual scenes. Only the camp has a actual scene. Which is sad. That call during the mission makes me wonder if Inoda is using his skill when armpit fucking Asuna or is Asuna letting him?
Asuna's text clearly seem to suggest that she was aware of what was happening to some degree, so while Inoda was probably invisible she still knew he was doing something, most likely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with all that said, remember to go at least thank Fujino-sensei for his effort at Ci-En or Patreon even if you can't actually support him with money, so he feels our appreciation! He really is doing God's work here!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Asuna's text clearly seem to suggest that she was aware of what was happening to some degree, so while Inoda was probably invisible she still knew he was doing something, most likely.

And with all that said, remember to go at least thank Fujino-sensei for his effort at Ci-En or Patreon even if you can't actually support him with money, so he feels our appreciation! He really is doing God's work here!
I am so glad your favorite girl is about to get a win! Suguha truly is the secondary heroine. As long as Fujino does not do another twist, she should get what she wants. Hebishima thought his 100th conquest would be his achievement but it turned out he awaken a monster!

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

Haven't read your spoilers, but I guess Sugu got some decent content?

Why are you doing this, I wanted to skip this one :p

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I am so glad your favorite girl is about to get a win! Suguha truly is the secondary heroine. As long as Fujino does not do another twist, she should get what she wants. Hebishima thought his 100th conquest would be his achievement but it turned out he awaken a monster!
Like, I wanna stay cautious, this is STILL meant to be a NTR game whose only 2 endings don't seem compatible at all with what Suguha wants, but if Fujino really keeps doing the unexpected like this it will be great :D

Haven't read your spoilers, but I guess Sugu got some decent content?

Why are you doing this, I wanted to skip this one :p
DO NOT! Seriously, don't skip it dude, this Update was amazing Suguha-wise, in every way, especially after all the 'resignation' I had since the last one :3!

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes