4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
First NTR game where I feel bad for the MC. But overall, amazing game. The slow corruption with the classic corruption mechanics (visual stats) + perks aaand on top of it the amazing animations.

And I will shoot the shot but any recommendations for games like this one? (Slow corruption, good animations)

Chad22222

Dec 23, 2023
Does anyone notice kirito's dick changes all the time, like when Asuna was jerking him in bed while he's as sleep his dick is very small like child size, and when Liz was giving him a boob job in massage scene his dick is big and then when leafa licks his dick in FOG his dick looks like horse's dick. Like what the heck is Kirito have 3 cocks in his crotch? I'm a bit confused

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone notice kirito's dick changes all the time, like when Asuna was jerking him in bed while he's as sleep his dick is very small like child size, and when Liz was giving him a boob job in massage scene his dick is big and then when leafa licks his dick in FOG his dick looks like horse's dick. Like what the heck is Kirito have 3 cocks in his crotch? I'm a bit confused
His size in this game IRL is average/small (Depending on who you ask) and that originally was reflected in his VR Avatar, however back when they used that 'special drug' to heal him IRL it caused his dick to temporarily grow massively (If not as big as Inoda's of course LOL). After that Administrator said that as a 'gift' to him she was giving him that 'boosted' size in VR if he let himself be 'taken by his desires', which apparently means if he's doing something he normally do (Like letting Liz get away with her 'massage' those two times or unknowingly allowing Leafa to suck it). Pretty sure it's meant to be the same size for the Liz and Leafa scenes, is just that the different angle makes it seem different.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It's will be interesting after ASSuna fall for Inoda D she turn yandere mod (Yuno Gasai Style). Rather Inoda blackmail ASSuna, she blackmail him instate. Since she rather keep the D for herself. Any girl that get near him, she change to yandere mod & begin to squeezed the juice out of Inoda. Slowly but surely Inoda become skinnier & thinner until skin & bone.
It's an interesting concept, for the next game maybe, but here we know she will turn into a mindless doll doing everything Inoda tells her. :sneaky:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
That seems to be the only way Suguha's story can turn out that isn't just "and suddenly out of nowhere she was taken by another NTR man after trying to confess to Kirito and he told her no". Because really, at this point she has clearly lost it, she's deceiving him in VR and becoming beyond obsessive, she rapes him whenever she has a chance in real life and records it probably to masturbate to it later at home when she can't be with him, and she's clearly starting to grow aggressive/resentful whenever Asuna or the other girls are mentioned.

The only 'realistic' way Kirito turning her down should make her react at this point after she has gone this far would be to snap and blackmail him/force him or worse with how her character has developed XP That's why I said that the 'nicest' development would be for her to keep dragging things without confessing to Kirito at all or revealing who she is in VR, at least not until the game is over or as part of the epilogue, as that's the only way it can fit within the 2 established endings at all.
Yeah, it's really hard to tell how her story will unfold. There is still quite a way to go until the main plot ends, and a character needs natural progress, in her case going further and further. So actually, the pregnancy idea isn't as unlikely, to be honest, even if it's just for herself, without telling Kirito. :p

Or maybe she will trick him into taking responsibility, telling him that she got pregnant by some bad dude and needs him to help her raise the child :LOL:

beby_martin

Nov 5, 2017
haven't been able to copy over my files since v0.32, what are the exact steps i need to take? I finished 0.32 and saved in the recollection room. Help would be appreciated

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
haven't been able to copy over my files since v0.32, what are the exact steps i need to take? I finished 0.32 and saved in the recollection room. Help would be appreciated
Sadly, old saves don't work anymore. Every update needs to be started from the save file provided by the developer. But there should be a skipping option available if you start a new game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I used the save but cant get out of the shrine where you have collection room and dark light to return to the ewal world. Anyone has full save now? I just want to fap after wasting an hour. :/
Save 1 is at the beginning of the update. Save 6 is at the end. You are not suppose to leave the Recollection Room at the end of the update.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone know if there will be a minigame this month? and if there will be an update to SAO normally at the end of the month?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know if there will be a minigame this month? and if there will be an update to SAO normally at the end of the month?
So in the latest post he said the bonus game will be delayed for half a month. Don't know that means if the game will still come out in July or not. Also there should be the regular monthly release at the end of the month. He didn't mention any delays in his normal messages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anzai1337
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes