4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Eh, if you use a save from the archive that comes with the game. Then it's buggy. There will be no more progress and Asuna-imposter is with you.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
im at the part where I wake up on 6/20 saturday, have to stroll around, walk in to the clothing store and get a suit. After that I have to go the cafe and then it says to go home and log in to FOG. But I don't get the option to log in.. Is the game bugged ? and the save that is provided with the new update is also bugged, spawn in the "dream world", and when i wake up i walk slow with Asuna taling me..

Reactions: 8947289hkd

Howler Sting

Jun 7, 2021
im at the part where I wake up on 6/20 saturday, have to stroll around, walk in to the clothing store and get a suit. After that I have to go the cafe and then it says to go home and log in to FOG. But I don't get the option to log in.. Is the game bugged ? and the save that is provided with the new update is also bugged, spawn in the "dream world", and when i wake up i walk slow with Asuna taling me..
You also have to take Suguha to a shop to buy machinery parts. Did you do it as well? The shop is in the bottom right in city center where you went to watch movie with her.

So, first you buy a suit for her
Then you take her out to movies
and then take her to a shop where she can get her tools

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
You also have to take Suguha to a shop to buy machinery parts. Did you do it as well? The shop is in the bottom right in city center where you went to watch movie with her.

So, first you buy a suit for her
Then you take her out to movies
and then take her to a shop where she can get her tools
Save with a bug, if you start a new game and select the beginning there at 6/20, it will continue without a bug.
So start not with a save, but with a new game.

• Sad
Reactions: saofan and LENonon
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes