4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I kinda agree with a lot of peoples assessments of this update; dialogue heavy, and kinda lame until the end. But I also believe it was still laying groundwork for the future. I feel like I say this every update, but it should start heating up again from next update. At least this time Fujino themself has stated that things are going to heat with with Inoda and Asuna going forward.

Some things I picked up on;
>Uneventful massage scene. Yeah, disappointing, but it sets us up for more massage scenes in future. I can envision them getting a little more lewd each time, both for Inoda/Asuna and Kirito/Liz. So treat it not as 'the massage event' but 'massage event 01' like you'd get in other games. It's the least lewd version, and the next time they go for a massage it'll be a little more lewd, progressing each time.

>Missing Sugu scene. Why? It's obvious something happened on the second day while Kirito was unconscious. We didn't even get a recollection scene? :(

>Liz is clearly a sadist. You see this in the way she treats Inoda in the tent (femdom & footjob), and the fact that she 'blows off steam' by shocking Kirito with her magic. It doesn't effect him, but it still shows that she finds causing pain to be fun for her. I'm not into the abusive aspects of BDSM, so I don't really want to see much of this either on Inoda or Kirito. It does kind of paint a bad future for Kirito if Liz gets closer to him. I'm also not a foot lover, so the idea of Inoda catching a foot fetish from the treatment by Liz also doesn't excite me. But from the perk list leaks, we know he's going to ask Asuna to dominate him like that sometime.

>Kyouko. In the anime, a lot of the discussion that mom has with Asuna ("you're going to a better school") happens almost exactly the way Fujino portrayed it. But in Fujino's AU (and it has to be an AU now that this moment sort of dates the exact timing of the game) this is happening because Kyouko is trying to keep Asuna and Kirito apart. I think I picked up on a moment where Kyouko was masturbating on her own, that she was doing it for/because of Inoda. I'll need to replay that to remind myself.

>All the previous points lead to one thing; there was a lot of focus on side characters this update (and others before), but it's so that they can be used in the broader story to corrupt Kirito and Asuna and dismantle their relationship piece by piece. But we know Sinon, Sugu and Liz are already slutty women, and Inoda is better at sex than Kirito, so even if it dips slightly into Kirito getting a harem none of the girls are going to be satisfied with him. Sugu loves him, but we're missing context on that. And Liz would be the type to hurt him for fun. Sinon doesn't really have anything to do with Kirito yet, but she probably will soon now that they've met in FoG.

>The green bar. In v.025 it's referred to in game as your 'pernicious rating', but the definition of that word does not match the way it is used. I think Fujino or the trnaslation probably meant 'promiscuous', as in 'the desire for many casual relationships'. This matches the green ratings use somewhat better, as it seemingly relates to turning Kirito into a horny boy. It comes up to make Asuna do dirty talk during his handjob, and it comes up again to mistake Liz's words for hinting at sexual desire. This bar is also still called the 'cuckholding' meter in the game UI. We thought it was a measure for how likely Kirito was to end up in a netorase solution. I think, given the way it's started to head, that meter is going to lead to Kirito also wanting to cheat on Asuna, and likewise being more open to/aroused by Asuna being lewd and even cheating on him. It is clear that Sugu is trying to get with him now that Hebishima isn't messing with her so much (I think he was only in this update once, fucking Sinon). Also Liz's entire plan seems to be wedging Kirito and Asuna apart with Inoda, perhaps so she can get Kirito herself.

>Admi is interfering. The Admi character from Alicization has now actively interfered in the 'real word', making her a stand in for a real god. Inoda prays to 'any god' to get Asuna horny during the foot massage, and it works. I'm not sure why Admi is on Inoda's side.

Reactions: Entoma01 and 4-kun

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I kinda agree with a lot of peoples assessments of this update; dialogue heavy, and kinda lame until the end. But I also believe it was still laying groundwork for the future. I feel like I say this every update, but it should start heating up again from next update. At least this time Fujino themself has stated that things are going to heat with with Inoda and Asuna going forward.

>Uneventful massage scene. Yeah, disappointing, but it sets us up for more massage scenes in future. I can envision them getting a little more lewd each time, both for Inoda/Asuna and Kirito/Liz. So treat it not as 'the massage event' but 'massage event 01' like you'd get in other games. It's the least lewd version, and the next time they go for a massage it'll be a little more lewd, progressing each time.

>Missing Sugu scene. Why? It's obvious something happened on the second day while Kirito was unconscious. We didn't even get a recollection scene? :(

>Liz is clearly a sadist. You see this in the way she treats Inoda in the tent (femdom & footjob), and the fact that she 'blows off steam' by shocking Kirito with her magic. It doesn't effect him, but it still shows that she finds causing pain to be fun for her. I'm not into the abusive aspects of BDSM, so I don't really want to see much of this either on Inoda or Kirito. It does kind of paint a bad future for Kirito if Liz gets closer to him. I'm also not a foot lover, so the idea of Inoda catching a foot fetish from the treatment by Liz also doesn't excite me. But from the perk list leaks, we know he's going to ask Asuna to dominate him like that sometime.

>Kyouko. In the anime, a lot of the discussion that mom has with Asuna ("you're going to a better school") happens almost exactly the way Fujino portrayed it. But in Fujino's AU (and it has to be an AU now that this moment sort of dates the exact timing of the game) this is happening because Kyouko is trying to keep Asuna and Kirito apart. I think I picked up on a moment where Kyouko was masturbating on her own, that she was doing it for/because of Inoda. I'll need to replay that to remind myself.

>All the previous points lead to one thing; there was a lot of focus on side characters this update (and others before), but it's so that they can be used in the broader story to corrupt Kirito and Asuna and dismantle their relationship piece by piece. But we know Sinon, Sugu and Liz are already slutty women, and Inoda is better at sex than Kirito, so even if it dips slightly into Kirito getting a harem none of the girls are going to be satisfied with him. Sugu loves him, but we're missing context on that. And Liz would be the type to hurt him for fun. Sinon doesn't really have anything to do with Kirito yet, but she probably will soon now that they've met in FoG.

>The green bar. In v.025 it's referred to in game as your 'pernicious rating', but the definition of that word does not match the way it is used. I think Fujino or the trnaslation probably meant 'promiscuous', as in 'the desire for many casual relationships'. This matches the green ratings use somewhat better, as it seemingly relates to turning Kirito into a horny boy. It comes up to make Asuna do dirty talk during his handjob, and it comes up again to mistake Liz's words for hinting at sexual desire. This bar is also still called the 'cuckholding' meter in the game UI. We thought it was a measure for how likely Kirito was to end up in a netorase solution. I think, given the way it's started to head, that meter is going to lead to Kirito also wanting to cheat on Asuna, and likewise being more open to/aroused by Asuna being lewd and even cheating on him. It is clear that Sugu is trying to get with him now that Hebishima isn't messing with her so much (I think he was only in this update once, fucking Sinon). Also Liz's entire plan seems to be wedging Kirito and Asuna apart with Inoda, perhaps so she can get Kirito herself.

>Admi is interfering. The Admi character from Alicization has now actively interfered in the 'real word', making her a stand in for a real god. Inoda prays to 'any god' to get Asuna horny during the foot massage, and it works. I'm not sure why Admi is on Inoda's side.
why a lot people think they will fuck in massage scene it make no sense but do you think inoda will use asuna mom to apart asuna and kirito so he can fuck asuna more easy but it sound boring

Hajime077

Jun 20, 2019
Im curious about the skill Cuckito got after the orc quest, it opens a lot of space to spice the things a lot in the fighting scenes in FOG.

And we also had that talk in the kitchen. BJ might be comming next update

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Im curious about the skill Cuckito got after the orc quest, it opens a lot of space to spice the things a lot in the fighting scenes in FOG.

And we also had that talk in the kitchen. BJ might be comming next update
do you think inoda give asuna a blowjob in the kitchen ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I mostly agree. The only thing I doubt is that Sugu will end up with Inoda; they have no connection at all. However, she will most likely contribute to Asuna's fall. For now, it's also unclear how Liz and Sugu are going to approach each other, that could get wild :)

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I mostly agree. The only thing I doubt is that Sugu will end up with Inoda; they have no connection at all. However, she will most likely contribute to Asuna's fall. For now, it's also unclear how Liz and Sugu are going to approach each other, that could get wild :)
i not want see harem bullshit in my ntr game

Reactions: crazy1st and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
i talk about kirito look like liz and sugu like him
Well, that's part of his original story, but that won't last long.^^ Liz will end up with Inoda 100%. As for Sugu, we'll see, she had a huge change in that update.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I just had a follow-up thought; the argument Asuna has with her mom happens during Season 2, episode 19. Just before the Sleeping Knights arc ( :cry: ). God I hope the Sleeping Knights arc is cut from this. But yeah, Kirito doesn't meet Sinon 'in game' until Season 3, the GGO arc. His avatar actually becomes a woman in that arc. I wonder if Fujino will play with that idea in future; it would certainly put a stop to any Asuna/Kirito FoG sex, giving Inoda plenty of opportunity to step in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Two question, which version is better overall for Part 1, OG or Saikey's? I played OG but was wondering if the other is better?

Now regarding the latest patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaiyanPigeon

Jul 27, 2017
Like always you get some CG unlockables but not everything, again,
The things you get are
All up not really enjoying the path this game is going, but some like it, Will still play it but maybe not update after update, Mind control is not really for me and the Asuna scenes are too far apart and the whole mom getting in the way was too predictable and Kirto is getting more annoying to play.

Each to their own some will enjoy this still and I do enjoy some scenes but getting them scenes is a pain these days, oh and like always other scenes you know have taken place are not in this update CG and like always will be added later like
Asuna needs to get fucked by other people, or groped/mind controlled in FOG or idn...its fucking boring and with the way that scenes and people are getting in the story its becoming so scarce.
Liz is fucking annoying with the way she is scheming with Inoda...its getting too complicated...get to the fukcing point we dont have 5 yearsdamnit.
Alice mind control was nice i love mind control.
Fujino went from making games that have great and many animations and not so much talking to writing a fking novel and using 4 cgs in between.
Hes starting to branch the story with less actual visual content and i dont feel the magic anymore.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020

'prurience' not 'pernicious', the green ratings I think

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I think instead of a simple and rich ntr, we see overly complicated plot structures, tons of text, deliberate messing up of Asuna and Kirito's relationship (I think the rape scene is unnecessary and ruins the experience), too much of Asuna's mother in the game. Fujino says he didn't want to show Inoda as a scumbag, but what he does in the second part is horrible. I mean, he's just addicted to sex and doesn't care who he's with. At this rate, Inoda could just stay with Asuna's mother and that's it. I liked Inoda from the first part. He was at least focused on making Asuna his. And the complete disappearance of any sense of mystery where we can only peek or otherwise know what's really going on. The first part is much better in that aspect.
I don't see problem with Inoda making a harem with Kyoko making it oyakodon and Liz. What's bad in that ? Its not romance genre game where Inoda can only go for 1 woman. NTR villain will always be considered scum by some. While he can't follow Asuna and Kirito everywhere he is not wasting time to corrupt other characters to help later and plot against Asuna. Because of that stormy night and it's hard to achieve justifiable reason for them to start having sex again, becasuse of Asuna's guilt and pure feelings towards Kirito which will last even when she will start having fun with Inoda for some time which will give an edge to excitment. What about mystery peep I think freedom to travel everywhere at all times to check what's happening there is unnatural and might be even annoying at time in other games, but its not like there will be no mystery peeping, as there were many already in part 2, but not on Asuna. I also somewhat think there was too much unnecessary work making 3 CG's with Kirito, but they also propel Asuna in corruption route.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes