4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
This makes me also think of something Administrator said on the second-to-last day of the update, which honestly can't believe I didn't bring up before because it's HUGE potentially: She said that while Kirito couldn't change his fate at all (Aka her saying he's gonna lose Asuna regardless no matter what he does or which end he manages to get), she said that "his decisions/actions could still change the Fate of others". This seems to tie weirdly enough with how the camping event included since the previous update "changes in narrative" if you chose, as AX50 mentioned, to have Kirito succumb to Liz's temptation or not (You can rewatch them in the rec. room, but things change noticeably if you make him ignore Liz's shaking ass or her offer for a massage, especially in the second as he and Liz are just talking casually while Inoda rails Asuna in the tent). This makes me wonder if potentially Fujino will legit include the chance to change how some of the secondary girls end depending on things we have Kirito do or not do. Like, can we stop Liz's until-now-seemingly-inevitable-eventual-fall-to-Inoda's-dick? Is it possible to actually let Suguha have the fucked-up "happy ending" she wanted if we have Kirito fully indulge Leafa in future updates? It's certainly an interesting thought...
Also don't forget that the Administrator confirmed she's a real person IRL with connections to Asuna's parent's company.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
yeah... I don't really like kirito getting anything either, but we don't know where this is going, I guess eventually the plot is going to turn to kirito only gets a boner from being cucked.
I think it’s only in there specifically so some other non inoda girls get action and eventually Kirito can bring up the idea to Asuna about doing it with Inoda or it softens up the blow when Asuna reveals her thing with Inoda (she expects to get rejected and cursed out but lo and behold Kirito is actually into it)

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so the gallery is 1 locked behind anxiety & 2 doesnt seem to even have many scenes? (the descriptions dont sound interesting at least)

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's been a while since I've checked the shrine. I wonder how Kirito's affection is 999 again. Probably Asuna thinking, "I've betrayed him, so I have to love him even more." What a delusional mind. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
It's been a while since I've checked the shrine. I wonder how Kirito's affection is 999 again. Probably Asuna thinking, "I've betrayed him, so I have to love him even more." What a delusional mind. :ROFLMAO:
This isn't something very common on NTR doujins/games, but actually in real life when a man or a woman cheats on their partner, they are more likely to act more affectionately towards them.
Like a man suddenly buying roses and chocolates for his girlfriend because he feels guilty after getting his sould drained by an alleyway whore.
And such scenarios could be fun to explore in a ntr game, and why I wished there was more Kirito x Asuna content. Currently it seems impossible because Kirito's screen time is thinly spread between Liz, Suguha, and the occasional Asuna event.
One of the many reasons I prefer erotic games with only 1 or 2 heroines, any more than that and authors generally fail to do any of them proper justice.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, at this point clearly the only reason things stay as they are is because the plot holds KiriSuna's relationship together with convenience and such, in any other scenario either they would have gotten rid of Inoda or fallen apart as a couple ages ago, but neither of those reasons would allow for the plot to continue so obviously it never will happen XP

Reactions: Komdot and 4-kun

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
The reason why Asuna's affection for Kirito decreased before was due to misunderstanding his inability to alleviate the pressure on Kyouko.

But after their conversation over the weekend, Kirito expressed his determination to endure and win Kyouko's favor through his actions, which made Asuna realize that she had misunderstood him before. As a result, her affection for him returned.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The reason why Asuna's affection for Kirito decreased before was due to misunderstanding his inability to alleviate the pressure on Kyouko.

But after their conversation over the weekend, Kirito expressed his determination to endure and win Kyouko's favor through his actions, which made Asuna realize that she had misunderstood him before. As a result, her affection for him returned.
Does anyone think now that Asuna has max affection for Kirito again we are going to see the classic delusion arc of "My heart belongs to Kirito. No matter how good Inoda makes my body feel, it does not matter. Yes, as long as my heart's number one is Kirito, having more sex with Inoda won't change me!"

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes