4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
do you think there will be an update in an hour or 2, or can I go to sleep
Just go to sleep imo. The update was posted 8 hours ago, during Japan night time. It's not even 6 am in Japan atm, Fujino is probably still sleeping. I'm going to go sleep myself. Hopefully it'll be up once I wake up.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
just imagine SOMEHOW (it will never happen but w/e) somehow kirito break the admin control over him and then kill the admin xD

and don't laugh i just find this idea very satisfying for me xD
It's all but impossible that Fujino will make a different ending sadly, but well, Kirito did kill her in at least 2 other Universes, even if with help, so maybe that may make you feel better :p?

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Just go to sleep imo. The update was posted 8 hours ago, during Japan night time. It's not even 6 am in Japan atm, Fujino is probably still sleeping. I'm going to go sleep myself. Hopefully it'll be up once I wake up.
I also wish patience to those who are waiting for an update.

Reactions: vapoa

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
just imagine SOMEHOW (it will never happen but w/e) somehow kirito break the admin control over him and then kill the admin xD

and don't laugh i just find this idea very satisfying for me xD
Given that she was the last boss of a real SAO story arc and is techincally the mastermind antagonist of the destruction of his relationship in this game, I legit wouldn't be surprised if she was the 'last boss' of the Concealed Breath series and Kirito eventually has to defeat her. Inoda can play stupid/safe and say she was manipulating him, but by then Asuna is too far fallen to reject Inoda in any way.

Reactions: NuarisRia

Reese7777

Apr 18, 2020
I'm kinda hoping as the game progresses Asuna and the other girls Body's start to change like breasts grow bigger nipple and pussy gets less pink showing there getting over stimulated

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes