4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Tomorrow we should be getting a progress report so hang in there guys.

Nothing, people just love discussing their theories, opinions on the game or general NTR stuff lol
When Fujino takes a 2 months break this tend to happen, people get so bored it slowly but surely gets more and more off-topic...we're gonna see the thread getting closed right before the next update again at this rate, aren't we?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
I do tend to view parodies or these kind of stories within a vacuum, so I've been mostly enjoying the narrative being portrayed. Some illogical NTR logic just gets thrown to the side in my head because it's NTR. But anyways in regards to us rooting for Inoda, I personally doubt it'll happen. People were already complaining about Fujino's comment about humanizing Inoda, or making him more relatable.

I think people are just more interested in the "fall", and if not others then I can say that's pretty much what I'm interested in. Asuna canonically isn't really a character that would cheat, she's the type of character that would ideally be firm in her stances and morals. This makes her someone people would be interested in seeing how she falls and gets corrupted mainly due to how hard it should be.

In Kirito's case, he should be more or less similar to Asuna, but we're less interested in him falling since Asuna is the one most are here for. In relation to the example you mentioned, I'm rooting for the other "NTR protagonist" and that is Suguha trying to corrupt Kirito and steal him from Asuna rofl.

My personal experience to enjoying this game has to do with the conquering of Asuna, Suguha's domination, and the quirky game element ideas that Fujino introduced that feels new, fresh, and maybe exciting. Mainly my favorite part are the battles, even if all you do is press "Attack" to see the CGs, the basic narrative of that moment is similar to the BF or Husband lounging around obliviously while the GF/Wife is getting plowed by the next door neighbor. But I suppose it's just fun to see it happen in a more "real time" kind of sense, makes it exciting I suppose.

I'd jokingly say you've analyzed this game a little too much. I never really thought deep enough to make those connections, and just liked how decently logical most interactions have been portrayed, with whatever exciting corrupted twist is portrayed to us as well. My emphasis on decently logical is that while this game/story embraces the NTR tropes, it's doing it in a much more interestingly fun way.

While everyone is a little unhinged and trying to go behind everyone's backs stealing either Kirito or Asuna from their SO, the way everyone goes about it is generally fun and amusing. I like how Liz thinks she has the upper hand, and definitely makes some progress with Kirito, but doesn't realize she made a deal with the devil that is Inoda. Inoda constantly lies and plays down his results to Liz to maintain the upper hand. It's similar to how you mentioned that Inoda corrupting Kyoko is showing his "true power" so to speak. So everyone that dares interact with him is dancing in the palm of his hands, due to 50% genius, and 50% luck/coincidence/god intervention.

Suguha being corrupted by NTR therefore ends up trying to corrupt Kirito is also a fun way to go about it and I do like the potential Sinon and Hebishima storyline being portrayed. Some people think Sinon wants revenge; while I personally would go down the route similar to what you mentioned and that's Sinon got corrupted by NTR and is now the yandere possessive one in her relationship with Hebishima instead of Hebishima being control.

Basically NTR in this game isn't as you mentioned so plain and simple and that's what makes the ride fun.

King lion does mention that some of the npcs are back, so we can only hope. The only NPCs I really cared about though was the green haired guy, the charlie friend getting cucked without knowing, and that guy that looked like Inoda somehow dominating everyone else in the city. I personally don't miss the NPCs that were definitely filler, instead of being around for Kirito to make small comments about, which is why I mentioned the 3 NPCs from earlier. Green-haired guy shows like you mentioned where Kirito can end up. Charlie was a friend getting cucked in real-time that would make Kirito question some of the events that are happening to himself. I did like how whenever Kirito got anonymous messages that showed Asuna getting sexually harassed, Kirito ended up thinking it was Charlie who sent him the video. Lastly the Big Glasses dude is the opposite of the green-haired guy, which is Kirito's exposure to the one that will cuck others instead of the cuck (green hair guy) himself.

In terms of stuff I miss from Part 1; I mainly miss the black-market video store. That idea from Part 1 was one of the most interactive ways to see the NTR happen in a logical "non-recollection event" fashion. I'm hoping the store comes back, or the brothel does something to take its place.
I definitely did overanalyze. I think a better way to summarize my wall of text is that Fujino's writing feels natural and plays into itself. Nothing feels like it oversteps its boundaries to the point that I need to suspend my disbelief in order to make the writing believable. It's not 100% faithful to the characters, but it's faithful enough that I can say "If I were to write an NTR of SAO characters, this wouldn't seem out of place."

I think the fact that I can point out certain dynamics and story elements that are replicated in other stories is a decent sign that the writing isn't NTR fetish content with a story conveniently attached to it; the story is made with NTR in mind and attempts to make it cohesive.

The one part I fondly remember from Part 1 was when Kirito was working at the love hotel while his sister was getting banged three floors above in real time. That was fun.

I will also say, I appreciate how willing Fujino is to experiment with the various ways to show off NTR in his games. It's never stale, and the various ways that SAO NTR (as well as his previous games) portrays the gradual (or immediate) corruption is nice.

Reactions: Misarmor

Mimimon

Jan 28, 2018
What the hell is going on? Can you summarize it for me? I can't keep up.
just ignore them bro, they are just have too much free time for a NTR game lol. I wonder why they have to put in so much effort in writing a lot of non-sense words. I just download when a new update is on and play the game. That's it

• Haha
Reactions: danadana
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes