4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
so we got LIZ fucked well even sensei fujino still won't tell us how many days will be added because he stayed on Saturday night.

View attachment 3167413
I mean, he basically just started doing more, and he's still hella busy so no surprise on that. Hell, considering the next one will be a second update in the same month I wouldn't even be mad if he only updated Sunday honestly.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I mean, he basically just started doing more, and he's still hella busy so no surprise on that. Hell, considering the next one will be a second update in the same month I wouldn't even be mad if he only updated Sunday honestly.
Don't get how the dev got flak from his update schedule (well, I have some idea...). Even though I don't know how long koikatsu art can be made, it's still very obvious he works crazy fast, especially considering he has a day job.

Last edited:

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
so we got LIZ fucked well even sensei fujino still won't tell us how many days will be added because he stayed on Saturday night.

View attachment 3167413
As I said, we don't understand much about Liz's true intentions. The only thing I can think of is to push Asuna towards Inoda so that she can get closer to Kirito. But in the end she will lose her mind over Inoda's cock

icyair

Feb 7, 2020

View attachment 3167413
I don't think Liz will break down after a night in the tent. Her eyes are pure yandere at this point. And it would interfere with the plan to give Asuna to Inoda, since I assume Liz is supposed to have a major impact on that. Why would she give Asuna to Inoda if she wants to be with him herself.
I think that nothing much will happen in the tent, except that Inoda and Liz will come to an agreement that she will help him with Asuna in order to get Kirito for herself. Which makes sense and is also in Inoda's interest.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
As I said, we don't understand much about Liz's true intentions. The only thing I can think of is to push Asuna towards Inoda so that she can get closer to Kirito. But in the end she will lose her mind over Inoda's cock
You mean she means to make Kirito jealous from Inoda? That's an interesting point

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Suguha also recently started playing the game and she could join the party alone or with Hebishima and help directly or indirectly in Inoda plots and Liz's. Asuna maybe could hear or see something that would ignite her libido which Inoda would make use of. Inoda use of op invisibility, next evolution maybe something to counter his weakness, his stats against people he goes invisible with. Don't know how Alice investigation with Klein would go, it could go in too many ways, but also making Asuna jealous or lonely or even suspicious of Kirito. What kind of special monsters and bosses they will encounter in special quests. There is also Asuna's mom and his fake GF to make use of.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I don't think Liz will break down after a night in the tent. Her eyes are pure yandere at this point. And it would interfere with the plan to give Asuna to Inoda, since I assume Liz is supposed to have a major impact on that. Why would she give Asuna to Inoda if she wants to be with him herself.
I think that nothing much will happen in the tent, except that Inoda and Liz will come to an agreement that she will help him with Asuna in order to get Kirito for herself. Which makes sense and is also in Inoda's interest.
doing my smoked theories I think that in the farmeo scenes liz will distract cuckito in some way so that inoda corrupts asuna, is it possible that cuckito ends up fucking liz? it could be but as always she will be unsatisfied when comparing with the tremendous rod of inoda.

Reactions: Misarmor

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The thing is that while we clearly still aren't 100% sure of WHY Liz wants to make a deal with Inoda (We're probably gonna get the full explanation next update), the thing is that you're thinking things from a "rational" way or as if Liz was gonna go Yandere over Inoda (LMAO), the most "likely" outcome in this "NTR" scenario is that she just simply falls completely under the power of the NTR guy/Ugly Bastard's dick and starts obeying him. Reminder Asuna's mom went from super-prideful to basically a bitch obeying him easily enough, and while she tried to distance herself from him Asuna didn't report him or accuse him or any of the shit she could have done. Suguha also while acting like she hates Hebishima's guts big time has clearly already become completely addicted to his dick too and at this point nothing short of him being removed from the story would get her to stop 'obeying' him given all the shit we already saw she was wiling to do at his whims, even putting on a rotor masturbator and walk with it on in front of her big brother, lol.

If Inoda fucks Liz silly, what she wants won't matter anymore because she probably would become unable to say no to him, though at this point she clearly has no idea that can even happen, regardless of her still-unknown intentions (Maybe actually get Kirito herself or maybe just fuck around a bit, who knows), she seems to think Inoda is some loser virgin she can control easily with just a bit of seduction, after all.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
doing my smoked theories I think that in the farmeo scenes liz will distract cuckito in some way so that inoda corrupts asuna, is it possible that cuckito ends up fucking liz? it could be but as always she will be unsatisfied when comparing with the tremendous rod of inoda.
Kirito won't end up doing anything sexual with anyone, but Asuna, only in the viewpoint of others(Asuna) making them suspicious.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I, personally, think the same. They'll personally team up for now to get what each wanted. It would be too haptic for them just to have sex and Liz to basically submit to his bidding.

Reactions: Misarmor

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I, personally, think the same. They'll personally team up for now to get what each wanted. It would be too haptic for them just to have sex and Liz to basically submit to his bidding.
Especially since Liz seems to dislike Inoda, often calling him names and all that

Reactions: pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
The thing is that while we clearly still aren't 100% sure of WHY Liz wants to make a deal with Inoda (We're probably gonna get the full explanation next update), the thing is that you're thinking things from a "rational" way or as if Liz was gonna go Yandere over Inoda (LMAO), the most "likely" outcome in this "NTR" scenario is that she just simply falls completely under the power of the NTR guy/Ugly Bastard's dick and starts obeying him. Reminder Asuna's mom went from super-prideful to basically a bitch obeying him easily enough, and while she tried to distance herself from him Asuna didn't report him or accuse him or any of the shit she could have done. Suguha also while acting like she hates Hebishima's guts big time has clearly already become completely addicted to his dick too and at this point nothing short of him being removed from the story would get her to stop 'obeying' him given all the shit we already saw she was wiling to do at his whims, even putting on a rotor masturbator and walk with it on in front of her big brother, lol.

If Inoda fucks Liz silly, what she wants won't matter anymore because she probably would become unable to say no to him, though at this point she clearly has no idea that can even happen, regardless of her still-unknown intentions (Maybe actually get Kirito herself or maybe just fuck around a bit, who knows), she seems to think Inoda is some loser virgin she can control easily with just a bit of seduction, after all.
I don't think Liz will go for seduction route because she knows that he has hot for Asuna. The handjob scene prior is just to loosen him up, so that he can slip about his relationship with Asuna. So, I guess now she knows, she'll basically help him to corrupt her furthermore. Probably by providing him with opportunities, and she can get what she wants.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think Liz will go for seduction route because she knows that he has hot for Asuna. The handjob scene prior is just to loosen him up, so that he can slip about his relationship with Asuna. So, I guess now she knows, she'll basically help him to corrupt her furthermore. Probably by providing him with opportunities, and she can get what she wants.
Pretty sure Liz will go the seduction route. Not try to make Inoda love her instead of Asuna but just use sex to control him. Probably won't work against the awakening Sex God Inoda anymore.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty sure Liz will go the seduction route. Not try to make Inoda love her instead of Asuna but just use sex to control him. Probably won't work against the awakening Sex God Inoda anymore.
LMAO, for some fucking reason, reading "Awakening Sex God Inoda" made me think of One Punch-Man XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now someone photoshop Inoda's face there :p

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes