4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Dead_leaf22

Nov 27, 2021
Hey guys. Need save files
So when i finished with part 1 , I deleted the save files. Now I want play part 2 but i don't see save files. Do you know where rpgm game's save files located in windows. Or could you please just send your save files

Thanks

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys. Need save files
So when i finished with part 1 , I deleted the save files. Now I want play part 2 but i don't see save files. Do you know where rpgm game's save files located in windows. Or could you please just send your save files

Thanks
If you wanna play Part 2 from the beginning you don't NEED save files, the game literally starts as a new one so you don't need saves from Part 1 to play it (And the latest version includes a save file from where the previous update was left at anyway).

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The Dev of this game is like Yandere simulator or milf city
They like to squeeze every last drop of milk out of their patreons, With updates every 5 months with little content, With very little content. With the trash excuse of "I like a deep story", Hey Dev, if you don't know you can make a lot of content and at the same time put your "deep story". The only good thing about this trash game is its animations

But the problem with this is because of you donating money in a stupid way.

It's a shame that this game that is a piece of trash is popular and has a lot of donations. When there are other games with "deep story" and Devs are striving to make good content ‍
Serious question: Are you retarded?

railrail

May 8, 2023
Bruh the dev doesn't even have that many supporters, check his ci-en comment and you can see the majoirity of it is not supporting him.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
From where these retarded haters came from ? Nothing they say make sense without any logic in there. With over egoistic remarks about this game and how most NTR games are made with its sub-genres and why they are liked by most people who play and like NTR games, if you don't like such scenarios, genres go to your vanilla genres and stop trolling and making fool out of yourself.

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
Can someone give me the save at the end of this update? I messed up with the save provided in the folder and lost mine

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh btw if you're craving for more Asuna NTR, Airuru released his Asuna x Nishida NTR story (3 animated episodes). Only the first episode has Asuna getting hypnosed, the second and third part don't. And it's free so huge plus lol :

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Well, find out on the next installment bro.
Which will happen in just a month, and it's a great thing. People don't realize how cool it is to have a dev that works that fast.
I sure won't take it for granted.

If I had to say something about this part II as it is now, is that I had hoped it would be used to give us more free roam events, sneaking around, travelling between FOG and the real world, and going further into Asuna's corruption. Right now part II is only used to stretch the story out with uninterresting (in my opinion) side characters and that's a shame.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I hope you mean when she is conscious. Sleep rape is getting old.
Very unlikely, given what happened to Kirito is almost guaranteed Liz had Inoda use the same thing on Asuna, probably to further develop that newly-revealed plot-device that apparently lewding your body too much in-game affects your body IRL thanks to the logic of the NTR-verse XD

Reactions: kinglionheart

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Original Screenshot 2023-12-28 185822.png , Modded Screenshot 2023-12-28 185834.png i´m too lazy to find the correct map and set the male chara same from the dev.... if you like modding this game you need this tool.
RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar, RPG Maker MV and koikatsu or koikatsu shunshine.
To get the key decrypter is in www\img\system\States.rpgmvp.
The most of sex scene are in img\Special__actionSeq.
All image are in frame you to get frame you can use koikatsu or koikatsu shunshine with video export mod, make sure toggle off the voice auto delate frame. All the frame created you can find in UserData\VideoExport\Frames.
for RPG Maker MV use just if you need do something about code.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Very unlikely, given what happened to Kirito is almost guaranteed Liz had Inoda use the same thing on Asuna, probably to further develop that newly-revealed plot-device that apparently lewding your body too much in-game affects your body IRL thanks to the logic of the NTR-verse XD
Agreed. Assuming Asuna knows it is Inoda massaging her at the end of the update, it is unlikely for her to open her virtual legs for Inoda to use yet. It seems like a few updates of teasing before some willing sex will happen.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes