4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Are there any other girls' scenes?
I haven't played the previous update so I'm not sure which of those are really from 0.25, but there's this blonde chick getting fucked by orcs or something, there seems to be some suguha scenes, some Asuna's mother scenes, and that's basically it?
Again, I'm not very reliable so you better see for yourself, but I think I'd rather wait for the next one.

Reactions: 4-kun

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I haven't played the previous update so I'm not sure which of those are really from 0.25, but there's this blonde chick getting fucked by orcs or something, there seems to be some suguha scenes, some Asuna's mother scenes, and that's basically it?
Again, I'm not very reliable so you better see for yourself, but I think I'd rather wait for the next one.
do you unlock anything in CG room it have a lot

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah looking at the image files there seems to be no Asuna scenes which is kinda annoying given the ending massage scene from last time.

Jan 2, 2019
can someone upload the movies file with all the animated scenes? everytime there is a scene my game says movie file missing... thx

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
do you unlock anything in CG room it have a lot
Like always you get some CG unlockables but not everything, again,
The things you get are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All up not really enjoying the path this game is going, but some like it, Will still play it but maybe not update after update, Mind control is not really for me and the Asuna scenes are too far apart and the whole mom getting in the way was too predictable and Kirto is getting more annoying to play.

Each to their own some will enjoy this still and I do enjoy some scenes but getting them scenes is a pain these days, oh and like always other scenes you know have taken place are not in this update CG and like always will be added later like

Last edited:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
not sure what to think about asuna mom i feel like next update we will see how asuna get corrupted

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think many are forgetting what happened in the first part, the only one who was raped so far was suguha because hebishima drugged her, maybe also Sinon the reason why he is still not caught is because he has an ally who is alice's friend who is a cop just remember the scene of the van, I also believe that the drug trafficking is including the head of the store as he was seen a lot and disappeared when Alice began to investigate more. in the case of inoda it was never a rape, the candle was fake and it was only his skills that seduced her, kyoko's was simply blackmail.
Never mind, Kirito is now a

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
very good update, man, I think we found the MAN, Fujino is always surprising me and I believe surprising you too, looking forward to seeing Inoda fucking Asuna's brains out, I almost forget, great working on adding all the scenes in the memory room, hope it stays that way, amazing game, NTR is always funny and exciting.

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Kinda dissappointed with this one. Barely anything happened related to Asuna and Inoda... Hoping the next update gets some more stuff about them.

Reactions: Toushiro

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Kinda dissappointed with this one. Barely anything happened related to Asuna and Inoda... Hoping the next update gets some more stuff about them.
Yeah, it was the same last update from what I've read here, kinda sad.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Did you see the incident in the recall room? The cheerleading and church events seem to be pivotal moments for them, and it's quite obvious that they will play a significant role in moving the plot forward.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Did you see the incident in the recall room? The cheerleading and church events seem to be pivotal moments for them, and it's quite obvious that they will play a significant role in moving the plot forward.
look like her first corrupted is in the gym, liz really make me angry

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes