4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Gotta admit the consensus really is it feels really dumb how after everything we've gone through in 1, we're back to massages and handjobs in 2. Even the latest thighjob was just kind of an L for Inoda, given he'd already done so much more and even during his very first event in the 1st game. I understand how basically for Kirito he's up against a conflicted Asuna, a scheming Liz, overbearing Kyoko (asuna's mom), and the "mastermind" behind it all Inoda which is going to eventually make Asuna go for Inoda instead but I feel like that's so much effort to be put into the 2nd game, it feel like you'd need that more during the setup rather than now when we're all invested already.

Also just as a side theory, I think I get where the preview comes from now, probably Asuna tells Liz about what the cold medicine did to Kirito (makes extra horny) and Liz just uses that and sets up a thing with Inoda to have Asuna take the medicine and "consensually" decides to fuck Inoda again. Probably Kirito does something dumb and pisses her off which just gives her more reason to let loose/ get back at him and Inoda does another victim thing which makes her pity him even more so. All that should culminate into the preview that was previously shown. (That or it's just strange dream 3 and we're going back to letting him fondle her chest again for 8546 time because what even was the first game for at this rate)

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
This really makes me hyped for other parts, but idk if it wont be better for me to just wait for 2-3 updates to enjoy hentai more. I only beat off to Asuna and Inoda scenes and we didn't many of them sadly (yet i loved how in Liz foot scene he imagined Asuna on her place that was hot xd), i admire his hard work and i dont mind slow pacing cuz its only makes the scenes hotter for me. Oh my problem was too many kirito scenes like who cares about him???

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
This really makes me hyped for other parts, but idk if it wont be better for me to just wait for 2-3 updates to enjoy hentai more. I only beat off to Asuna and Inoda scenes and we didn't many of them sadly (yet i loved how in Liz foot scene he imagined Asuna on her place that was hot xd), i admire his hard work and i dont mind slow pacing cuz its only makes the scenes hotter for me. Oh my problem was too many kirito scenes like who cares about him???
he is still main character
i dont know why but im bored from texts, also cant seeing anything from allice need more scenes, first part asuna already fucked 100 times but fujino dont doing any scene for her first part awesome but second part going slow also this axiety or cuckold degre bad idea and waste time :/
well that you issue because you want it have more sex but you need to know you need to wait if you play early access game you understand that if you want fujino have more CG in update we need to give him more month that is the price to pay

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
See, this game has a huge audience , and everybody has their own expectations. That's actually a real headache for the dev too; a 'wrong' turn could cause a loss of a serious part of supporters. I'm pretty sure he would rather prefer to just make the game he himself envisioned, but now, he has to consider his audience's wishes. But that's the price to pay.
i hope he change release schedule to 2 month, 2 month mean he can cook more

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I think all of the character's model had great update which is better than the old model in the past, you can see from the scenes in this update that it was already improved a lot.(y)
According from the options the game ask kirto want to form a harem or not and the reaction with Suguha and Shino, it seems that fujino had add a new route that player can choose the hentai point options(if the points are enough) to make kirto form a harem by cuckolding the other male character like Hebishim? It will be more interesting from new on~:p
However, I can't say that I am not a little disappointed about the scene of alice, no just only having a little content but also the ntr guy is not Klein but some original character and using the method of hypnosis which make it much less corrupt feelings.:confused:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
My thoughts on Inoda's unique ability now. Sorry for spoilers for end of this update. I was afraid the dev would do this but it seems he is changing Inoda's ability from simple presence concealment to straight up perception alteration or mind control. In Part 1, his ability made him unable to seen, heard, and maybe smelled. But he can still touch someone and the person will know. In beginning of Part 2, he can extend that to someone else too. But now in the Nun Confession scene he can make a part of his body (his dick) unrecognizable to Asuna. She can't see or feel it even if he is rubbing against her. I am sure this is leading to Inoda and Asuna having sex in front of Kirito with him not seeing or seeing something else.

I am really disappointed with Fujino taking the easy paths to sex scenes. He is not using the cool environment of VR games to create unique situations. But instead using the old tried methods of "magic" to alter perception or straight up Mind Control with Alice. Just think of the cool Doujin of Kirito getting a Visual Bug where can't see most of his screen. That would so much more fun that Inoda's BS ability letting do whatever he wants without people noticing him.
Er but the thing with Inoda is basically the bug doujin? At well the part with Asuna is a little more extreme but the posible examples with Kirito seen to me to be the same thing. I personally like it for the game world, and is probably going to be used for battle harassment.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice update, even though most of the CGs were "wasted" on everyone except Asuna. But at least we're getting to the point where she's willing to help him with his needs.

Funny though I've expected faster progression in the FOG world, but looks like Asuna will be willing to get the D IRL.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
However, I can't say that I am not a little disappointed about the scene of alice, no just only having a little content but also the ntr guy is not Klein but some original character and using the method of hypnosis which make it much less corrupt feelings.:confused:
I mean, the thing is that if Klein was the one who seduced Alice it never was gonna be 'NTR' enough, like, Kirito trolls around but honestly he couldn't care less if he got together with Alice, in fact he probably would be happy for him, even in this twisted AU the fact that he's only interested in Asuna and doesn't really see the other girls that way at all hasn't changed, so one of the 'criminals' being the one who gets their hands on Alice makes sense at least in the context in that it IS technically NTR-ing Klein in a roundabout way? Oh, and that it had accidentally Alice say that she would have liked to get together with Kirito if she had met him before he had a girlfriend, but at that point that's just Fujino trying to throw NTR-flavored-cliches at the thing XP

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
best female character in that game :D
Suguha's unexpected development was the best part of this update without a doubt, I would have never dreamed for things to go down THAT way for her but boy I'm glad they did XD She even got a bit Yandere there towards the end, LMAO, guess the taste of unconscious Onii-chan Dick was too much for her brain :p

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes