4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
No, those games were his earlier works so it is basic compared to SAO. Nothing but go from Point A to Point B to collect scenes with some simple puzzles in-between. Playing them does make you appreciate how much he has accomplished with SAO.

Play it if you like Fate/Stay Night. The sex scenes are nothing better then the SAO ones.
I would say if you haven't checked them out, its worth playing whiles waiting for a new update for SAO. Tho they aren't as good as SAO.

The only incomplete game is the "Nero" game. It was by far the weakest game he has made and probably is not even worth checking out.

thanks for the answers

Reactions: BleepBloop321

YanLing

Sep 24, 2023
Is there any way to get through this scene, everyone? help me. I pressed all the buttons but it still doesn't work. Screenshot_2023-11-22-21-13-42-84_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One idea that would likely push her corruption quite a bit would be giving her a creampie in the game world over and over to the point that she forgets she's not in the game and gets one in the real world.
Talking her into going raw in-game would likely be easy because there's no risk of pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: hecom

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
One idea that would likely push her corruption quite a bit would be giving her a creampie in the game world over and over to the point that she forgets she's not in the game and gets one in the real world.
Talking her into going raw in-game would likely be easy because there's no risk of pregnancy.
Maybe less about 'she forgets its not the game world' and more like she starts to crave the warmth and good feeling of it. But I agree that'll probably start in FOG before it does the real world.

TuJefa147

Jan 11, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking for a save with all the unlocked galleria of part 1 and 2 of the game please, I've been looking for 2 hours in all the comments.

• Angry
Reactions: yemdomo

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking for a save with all the unlocked galleria of part 1 and 2 of the game please, I've been looking for 2 hours in all the comments.
Good evening TuJefa147. Part 1 galleria save is already included with the game, use Save 4. Part 2 does not have a galleria yet.

Reactions: jaden000

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have been away on another country without my laptop for a few days and just came back, sadly as if my luck was cursed every time I tried accessing this site or Ci-En from my phone it seemed like every wifi network from the airport's to the hotel's I was staying at were 'privated' enough they blocked them because of 'explicit content', lol. Just caught up and see there's been a lot of talk, probably because Fujino hasn't updated yet, but well, 7 days left for September to end so not much more to wait for at this point.

I agree but the original discussion wasn't about whether he improved or not. The original discussion was about "Do parody games only work when you have seen/played the original source material." and my argument was no, since you don't need to watch or play Fate, Chainsaw man or SAO to enjoy any of the games he has made about them.
I do think that it helps but i don't think its a requirement to enjoy any of his games.
Also, I wanna say I half-agree with this argument, while knowing the source material can help 'enhance' the experience somewhat, Fujino makes the game's setting distinct/unique enough that you can play them without knowing it at all and still enjoy them, hell, in some ways you may enjoy it MORE actually, as I mentioned ages ago as someone that actually likes SAO and knows the source material quite well I have pointed out countless of things where Fujino clearly either didn't remember/care to remember at all to write in the plot which create massive plot-holes you only notice if you know the series, all of which only exists to enhance the 'NTR' feeling of the game (Like Suguha's whole Canon plot somehow not having happened despite him implying the Fairy Dance Arc happening with that 'nightmare' Kirito had of Oberon fucking Asuna, which besides not making any sense only served for the purpose to allow Suguha to get 'NTR'd and for Kirito to not know Leafa so she can get further "NTR"d more in the second part in VR too). So I would actually say that having minor or not real knowledge of SAO (Or just hating the characters a lot I guess XD) helps enjoy the game way more.

Reactions: BleepBloop321

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have been away on another country without my laptop for a few days and just came back, sadly as if my luck was cursed every time I tried accessing this site or Ci-En from my phone it seemed like every wifi network from the airport's to the hotel's I was staying at were 'privated' enough they blocked them because of 'explicit content', lol. Just caught up and see there's been a lot of talk, probably because Fujino hasn't updated yet, but well, 7 days left for September to end so not much more to wait for at this point.

Also, I wanna say I half-agree with this argument, while knowing the source material can help 'enhance' the experience somewhat, Fujino makes the game's setting distinct/unique enough that you can play them without knowing it at all and still enjoy them, hell, in some ways you may enjoy it MORE actually, as I mentioned ages ago as someone that actually likes SAO and knows the source material quite well I have pointed out countless of things where Fujino clearly either didn't remember/care to remember at all to write in the plot which create massive plot-holes you only notice if you know the series, all of which only exists to enhance the 'NTR' feeling of the game (Like Suguha's whole Canon plot somehow not having happened despite him implying the Fairy Dance Arc happening with that 'nightmare' Kirito had of Oberon fucking Asuna, which besides not making any sense only served for the purpose to allow Suguha to get 'NTR'd and for Kirito to not know Leafa so she can get further "NTR"d more in the second part in VR too). So I would actually say that having minor or not real knowledge of SAO (Or just hating the characters a lot I guess XD) helps enjoy the game way more.
Are you happy or disappointed you were gone and missed nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Yeah but you know about SAO and its premisse, an dhow Kirito and Asuna area couple, a real one not the common romcom BS where they don't even hold hands.
Kazuto and Asuna in the LN and anime walk hand in hand, but not always. Because there is a different culture there, the Japanese do not show in public that they are a couple and hold hands. Plus they don't kiss in a public place yet
Sorry if I misunderstood, but I understood that you wrote Kazuto (Kirito) and Asuna do not hold hands in the anime and LN. I read LN and I know it

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Kazuto and Asuna in the LN and anime walk hand in hand, but not always. Because there is a different culture there, the Japanese do not show in public that they are a couple and hold hands. Plus they don't kiss in a public place yet
Sorry if I misunderstood, but I understood that you wrote Kazuto (Kirito) and Asuna do not hold hands in the anime and LN. I read LN and I know it
No i mean that they act like a couple, kissing, holding hands, etc. While most shonen couple struggle to even hold hands or admit they like each other.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes