4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the extras are put in real size XD, besides I already had an idea that it was going to take a long time to make the FGO mini-game engine, the only thing that I still have doubts about is how the whole survey looked like. image-1280-c.jpg

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The last preview was hot, that was the mom right? The events of the first week won't change much probably but now we most likely will see more stuff that was only teased in the blog for example.

Although i still hope the game advance mor ethna 1 week xD even if just a couple of days more of story.

It is near certainanyway since in the prologue there wasn't any situation that allows for the combat situations i think, at least not with Asuna and Inoda so we see the harrassment.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The last preview was hot, that was the mom right? The events of the first week won't change much probably but now we most likely will see more stuff that was only teased in the blog for example.

Although i still hope the game advance mor ethna 1 week xD even if just a couple of days more of story.

It is near certainanyway since in the prologue there wasn't any situation that allows for the combat situations i think, at least not with Asuna and Inoda so we see the harrassment.
Everything in preview except the extra image should be from after the last update. The last image is probably Kirito peeping on Inoda and Asuna's mom in whore outfit. I am disappointed Fuijino had to go back to update the stormy night instead on focusing on the new stuff. If only he shared a preview image of the new battle UI, I would be so happy. :cry:

Reactions: Animefan_09

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Wait is she wearing a wing because the hair looks black because when I saw her in the game her hair was dark reddish

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
With the gpt translation there is a lot of text on japonese, which would be better? the one that comes by default or the one from "weirdofromhalo", also what is the stinky pigeon for?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
With the gpt translation there is a lot of text on japonese, which would be better? the one that comes by default or the one from "weirdofromhalo", also what is the stinky pigeon for?
The ChatGPT translation is fine. If you are talking about the text on images not in English, then weirdofromhalo's translation does not make a difference. It is Chinese not Japanese btw. The stinky pigeon is used toggle between Kirito's POV only and all POVs.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
If you are talking about the phone texts stuff in part 2 then the first translation posted by fujino was incorrectly foldered. It is all translated, but you need to move one of the folders to the correct spot.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
The ChatGPT translation is fine. If you are talking about the text on images not in English, then weirdofromhalo's translation does not make a difference. It is Chinese not Japanese btw. The stinky pigeon is used toggle between Kirito's POV only and all POVs.
I was talking about like in the menu from esc, and the fights menu, cause they are a few words still on japanese (On ChatGPT). And while on the weirdofromhalo's translation is well translated, the texts from the forum are not translated at all (inGame).

But, its okay. I suppose im gonna use the chatgpt one cause at least i can read the forum well.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was talking about like in the menu from esc, and the fights menu, cause they are a few words still on japanese (On ChatGPT). And while on the weirdofromhalo's translation is well translated, the texts from the forum are not translated at all (inGame).

But, its okay. I suppose im gonna use the chatgpt one cause at least i can read the forum well.
At least the pictures from the forum are not translated on anyone's translation yet. The one from Saikey that will be released soon will have those forum pictures translated.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
here's to hoping this update adds twice as many scenes as part 2 released with since that was his focus this time

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes