4.10 star(s) 98 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
Fujino reminds me of Shinachiku Castella who had a lot of people complaining and ended up blocking the comments, Castella had health problems and now his game has been postponed until next summer (2024).

Honestly, I don't understand people who keep saying bad things and giving pressure, the developer updates with love and giving news, and yet they are treated like a... It would be nice if there was a way to encourage and cheer people up, since depression and other types of things It's a serious case.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Fujino reminds me of Shinachiku Castella who had a lot of people complaining and ended up blocking the comments, Castella had health problems and now his game has been postponed until next summer (2024).

Honestly, I don't understand people who keep saying bad things and giving pressure, the developer updates with love and giving news, and yet they are treated like a... It would be nice if there was a way to encourage and cheer people up, since depression and other types of things It's a serious case.
Because war, war never changes.

Dear NTR

Dec 22, 2020
I'm on a quest to destroy a brothel.
After this scene, I warped to the memory room. Is it a bug or I can't find a solution or is it a bug?

11111111111.jpg 2222222222.jpg

Reactions: znewsogoodz

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
liz and inoda team up ends liz slow corrupted
I'm glad it happened the way it did. Liz obviously knows what goes on in the church, so we may get that route.

Does he even get mean comments? I seen fair criticism or suggestions, but never "mean".

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
the new update closes the game out of nowhere
anyone has the same problems ?
yes it crashes every now and then, fujino knows and said to just reload the autosave, I replayed in full and it crashed 5 times in total, but lost like 1 minute total of progress

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
From reading the comments it doesn't look like much was added to part 2, so I'll wait and let the dev cook some more. Great to see the frequency of updates though!

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Can we just focus on how insane his game actually is? The livestream section was insane, the battle scene was really high quality and all in all the quality of the game (especially compared to other RPG hentai games) is just out of this world. Breaks my heart to see the pigeon (so basically Fujino) in the last recollection room telling the players that he's sorry that he's not better and its his fault.

This is one of the best NTR games and it gets completely blasted by people who want 2 hour updates every week, its so infuriating.

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
That was a really really really short. I understand his circumstances, but the amount was underwhelming. He is noticeably getting better at writing thought.
There have been a good amount of changes throughout the entire game as a whole.
Also keep in mind that he had to release this update early, there is a whole day missing from this that is quite far along in terms of development. I think thats also why its called v0.15 instead of v0.2.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This was interesting though Liz plan is going to backfire on her and both kyoko and her are going to become Inoda women

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
2 questions for those who finished v0.15

1. The changelog said " 6/1 morning Location: Snake Island Residence after leaving the house " I found the heart symbol but when I try to go to it Asuna stops me. Does anyone know how to see this h scene or if the scene is somewhere else?

2. Have anyone see this scene anywhere in the game?
016.png

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
2 questions for those who finished v0.15

1. The changelog said " 6/1 morning Location: Snake Island Residence after leaving the house " I found the heart symbol but when I try to go to it Asuna stops me. Does anyone know how to see this h scene or if the scene is somewhere else?

2. Have anyone see this scene anywhere in the game?
View attachment 3149052
Some of actions were blocked from Fujino bc he din't make it so far but somehow he did put them in the game. (idk why)
I din't saw this one aswell , maybe it was just some poster for patreon guys

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes