4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

RsQeeQ

Jul 30, 2022
is the last scene of this update the one where you're carrying some boxes with liz? my game bugged right after that so i got confused...
Yes but not exactly right after that.
Yes! Whenever you reach the recollection area and there is a pidgeon/chicken there, you reached the end of the current update. The bird will give you some information by the developer about the current state.
No, did you even finish this game update? After you reach the last event where you carry Liz back to the house in the SAO world, you then enter the recollection area. This is the first case where the pigeon does not tell you that this is the end of the update. You can still continue the story, but you wake up in your normal house, and no quests are loading correctly. Liz still follows you, and you can go to the office to work as the game instructs you, but soon after, the game screen goes black. You could try going back to the elevator to the first floor, but nothing happens after that.

If someone has a different ending without this problem, please let us know what to do.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the clarification, my friend.

I've been thinking about Kirito's new possibilities. Now that we've seen Sugu being more than alright with his performance, even with his original size, it's also clear that Asuna isn't into him anymore because she found someone 'more fitting.' I wonder now if Liz will also have a taste and what her reaction will be. I mean, we don't know for sure whether Liz will be exclusive to Inoda later on, as everybody expects, or maybe Fujino wants her to do both. Aw, I can only imagine how many people would hate it :LOL:
Administrator ironically used plot-convenience to delay what should have been Liz's "sure fall": If she had actually seen Kirito's REAL size during her 'massage' at the campsite, her disappointment towards him and starting to be awed at Inoda would have started right away, which Fujino clearly didn't want because he has some story to tell so he has to drag out her fall to last more to less as much as the main plot does XP Not sure if it will be possible to fully 'change her fate', but Administrator ironically may have 'saved' her from ending up as Inoda Slut #3, at least for the time being :p

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
okay i get it that his memory is wiped everytime but there will always be something deep in his mind that can't be wiped (iam talking about the logic of memory loss) that thing will lead him to start being suspicious of what's happening around him but i think this logic doesn't apply for Fujino he will just keep wiping Kirito's memory till the end of time (or game ) :unsure:
I'd say it's less about memory wipe, and more about depleting his anxiety/suspicion. Think of it like you're angry and when you go to bed, you wake up a lot less angry. There's probably some minor memory wiping that's going on, but it's more the feelings seem to go away. But I mean as I mentioned to someone else, if you decide to over analyze everything, you'll just ruin the game for yourself.

A lot of things can be argued in favor of things making sense, and a lot of things can be argued for things not making sense. As long as you can accept the loose connections and loose reasonings for the way things are, you'll probably enjoy the game more.
Like this topic has been discussed in this thread for months. But the tl;dr is that this entire thing is a parody, so if we used canon logic, and more realistic logic, then the entire story or game wouldn't exist and/or function.

If you think I'm just ignoring its flaws, then I mean to an extent I am, cause you kind of have to. But I'm overall decently satisfied that I just accept the flaws as they are. And if you want me to point out things to criticize, then it's obviously the fact that Fujino didn't seem to have any concrete/final draft plan for how the story/game would go. The game feels like it's constantly changing based on new ideas Fujino either bumps into, or by being influenced by comments and polls on Patreon and Ci-en. This ends up being a problem because the story is written in a more linear fashion, which means he won't go back to change things, or update old things. If he released the updates in longer intervals like 2-4 months, then he'd have time to experiment on bigger/newer ideas, and plot out the overall picture of what's going on.

There are times where you'll see in his progress updates that it says "Finished coming up with the script for X amount of in-game days". This ends up creating some issues or disconnects with plot cohesion, which creates the problems people end up bumping into, or complaining about how things don't "make sense". Fujino probably writes up things as they come up, which ends up making a lot of things loosely connected around a general rough draft idea of what Fujino wants to accomplish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypno133

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
okay i get it that his memory is wiped everytime but there will always be something deep in his mind that can't be wiped (iam talking about the logic of memory loss) that thing will lead him to start being suspicious of what's happening around him but i think this logic doesn't apply for Fujino he will just keep wiping Kirito's memory till the end of time (or game ) :unsure:
Hmm, with this new update and real-time memory loss, I tend to agree. If he were to look for 15 minutes into Inoda's blog, he should realistically suspect that he lost time but doesn't remember it. But it could also be just an implementation for the player's sake. As for the dream world, well, it's just a weird dream. Why should he bother not remembering anything? It happens all the time in real life.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yes but not exactly right after that.

No, did you even finish this game update? After you reach the last event where you carry Liz back to the house in the SAO world, you then enter the recollection area. This is the first case where the pigeon does not tell you that this is the end of the update. You can still continue the story, but you wake up in your normal house, and no quests are loading correctly. Liz still follows you, and you can go to the office to work as the game instructs you, but soon after, the game screen goes black. You could try going back to the elevator to the first floor, but nothing happens after that.

If someone has a different ending without this problem, please let us know what to do.
You do realize that Tuesday's events haven't ended yet right? It just instantly sends you to the recollection room once you enter the house with the Fujino Pidgeon to talk about this update. That alone should indicate that going to Wednesday is just a bug. If you're wondering why you're probably capable of going to Wednesday and being able to move around, it's probably an indication on where the game is heading/going at this point, which is probably an indicator that it'll have a more sandbox/exploring element to it now that the story is opening up.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'd say it's less about memory wipe, and more about depleting his anxiety/suspicion. Think of it like you're angry and when you go to bed, you wake up a lot less angry. There's probably some minor memory wiping that's going on, but it's more the feelings seem to go away. But I mean as I mentioned to someone else, if you decide to over analyze everything, you'll just ruin the game for yourself.
Yes, he loses his suspicion, but he also completely forgets what he sees in the dream world, so it's both. Otherwise, he would just remember it right away in the morning.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yes, he loses his suspicion, but he also completely forgets what he sees in the dream world, so it's both. Otherwise, he would just remember it right away in the morning.
The memory wiping from the dream world is fine. Not uncommon to not remember your dreams. But yeah it's mainly losing suspicion, instead of memory wiping the memories he gets when he's awake. Also it's some NTR specific combination of losing suspicion, and being stupid (cause you have to be in order to let everything happen the way they do). XD

carlaigs

May 13, 2024
hola, alguien tiene el guardado de todas las escenas, de esta ultima actualizacion, o almenos podrian decirme que escenas añadieron, por que solo pude ver 2
el de la carpa y la mamada de inoda en el campo

poppu

Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys, I'm playing the beginning of the first part (~1h) and I wanted to know if in the second part Asuna still loves kirito (obviously I think she's also interested in Inoda ;)). Thank you

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The memory wiping from the dream world is fine. Not uncommon to not remember your dreams. But yeah it's mainly losing suspicion, instead of memory wiping the memories he gets when he's awake. Also it's some NTR specific combination of losing suspicion, and being stupid (cause you have to be in order to let everything happen the way they do). XD
i just think the Administrator is just ploting against kirito all the time and he/she wants kirito to be cucked no matter what
from memory wiping to losing suspension that even effect Kirito's real life is just frustrating and kinda of shitty scenario IMO
i dont know maybe "Fujino" will make an ending that destroy everyone at the end which iam not sure about it Fujino in general as far as i saw in his other games he will just make the FMC always a cumdmub and her bf/husband either cucked and enjoying it or just live in the dark doesn't know anything about it so yeah we will just wait and see the end of this story

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
i just think the Administrator is just ploting against kirito all the time and he/she wants kirito to be cucked no matter what
from memory wiping to losing suspension that even effect Kirito's real life is just frustrating and kinda of shitty scenario IMO
i dont know maybe "Fujino" will make an ending that destroy everyone at the end which iam not sure about it Fujino in general as far as i saw in his other games he will just make the FMC always a cumdmub and her bf/husband either cucked and enjoying it or just live in the dark doesn't know anything about it so yeah we will just wait and see the end of this story
To sum up, yeah, that's his usual way, and given the spoiled information from the perk list, it will be the same with this one unless he decides to change it for some reason. But I don't see it because it's actually what his old fans and supporters expect to happen with Asuna. The 'cuck' ending is actually new and was announced while he was developing part 1, I believe.

But I like that he's experimenting with the other characters. If it's received positively, he might be able to pull off a "better" main story next time.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
The administrator at the current moment is just a device for Fujino to use to explain away certain shenanigans, and be used as a constantly updating recollection room. I think if you play Part 1, you can't access the recollection room until you reach the very very end of the entire update, whereas in Part 2, the Administrator's role gives some asinine easy excuse to have better access to the recollection room. It's also a better way to explain how the heck you see Asuna POV scenes without arousing suspicion, since Part 1 you can for whatever reason check into Asuna's house, but also do nothing about what you see.

There are problems with the administrator's role in the story by just making certain things too easy for Inoda, but whether the Administrator was there or not, it's just a physical representation that Fujino (the god of this game) is going to always work towards making sure Inoda will ultimately steal Asuna and beat Kirito.

Also your opinion on the cumdump fmc, and cucked bf/husband, that is more or less what's going to happen. It is an NTR, and we're not exactly here to praise Fujino for novelesque writing. I think what people end up liking a lot from Fujino's earlier games was that the CGs he used were hot, and also that they let you explore and have that sense of mystery. It's more like a CG hunt or Voyeurism like game/experience. Most people don't insert themselves as the cuck, and are here along for the ride wanting to see things from both the mysterious side and also seeing all sides.

Reactions: Hypno133 and 4-kun

AX50

Dec 27, 2023
It's an odd consequence, but with the slow burn on Asuna being corrupted, her story line sort of bores me. The side content with the yandere sugu, and the cheating with Liz though? Top notch. I already liked Liz's model better, now I wonder if I even would like Liz ntr, or if I'd just prefer going with Liz. Seems to be some movement in either direction. However, the creator has multi choice options, but they don't have any impact outside of basically do you want to see a scene or not. I'm sort of glad because multiple saves with how his updates always work would be horrendous, but it's weird they frame it like it would matter to choose. Gives it an illusion that it isn't kinetic choices, when you're just screwing yourself out of a scene.

Either way decent update!

Why not both? Have Kirito start falling into Liz advances but at the same time have Inoda start corrupting her as well. Bonus points if Asuna finds out and helps him (obviously by this point Asuna should have already fallen completely). It would be a good karma for Liz too.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The administrator at the current moment is just a device for Fujino to use to explain away certain shenanigans, and be used as a constantly updating recollection room. I think if you play Part 1, you can't access the recollection room until you reach the very very end of the entire update, whereas in Part 2, the Administrator's role gives some asinine easy excuse to have better access to the recollection room. It's also a better way to explain how the heck you see Asuna POV scenes without arousing suspicion, since Part 1 you can for whatever reason check into Asuna's house, but also do nothing about what you see.

There are problems with the administrator's role in the story by just making certain things too easy for Inoda, but whether the Administrator was there or not, it's just a physical representation that Fujino (the god of this game) is going to always work towards making sure Inoda will ultimately steal Asuna and beat Kirito.

Also your opinion on the cumdump fmc, and cucked bf/husband, that is more or less what's going to happen. It is an NTR, and we're not exactly here to praise Fujino for novelesque writing. I think what people end up liking a lot from Fujino's earlier games was that the CGs he used were hot, and also that they let you explore and have that sense of mystery. It's more like a CG hunt or Voyeurism like game/experience. Most people don't insert themselves as the cuck, and are here along for the ride wanting to see things from both the mysterious side and also seeing all sides.
well as u said in the end it's the NTR plot and that's how it usually ends

Reactions: 6trolencio
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes