4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Today is a short work day so hopefully the game will come today. Or I wont be able to play it until friday :(
My opinion, today is just another post.
But the update will be on Wednesday or in a couple of days, but this week, unless of course something happens that will move it to next week.

But I personally would not expect anything from the update, since I think that this will be a kind of prologue before the big update, which is in August.
But that's my opinion.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Time in japan :

20:06
Monday, July 29, 2024 (GMT+9)

Still no update. I think we might have to wait until wednesday.

Reactions: Tthvgfg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
7.29 Progress Report/進步報告

Sorry for the late post, I have finished most contents, but still need time to test, so I may release the update tomorrow 30th or 31th. Since I remake the battle system, and around 10 CGs of Asuna is added, it took me too much time this time.

內容已經大致完成了,還有些收尾工作,做完後還要進行測試,快的話明天,視bug數量情況也可能要多花一天。因為戰鬥內容太多做了太久,其中重做了戰鬥的系統,亞絲娜事件的CG也加了10個左右,所以才弄得遲了點。

For the mini game I mentioned before, sorry I may not be able to release it with in this month, I spent all my time on SAO in July, so the mini game has not been finished.

關於之前說的小遊戲,因為這個月沒有預料到SAO會花這麼久,所以沒有做完,這個月沒法發布了

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

Sorry for the late post, I have finished most contents, but still need time to test, so I may release the update tomorrow 30th or 31th. Since I remake the battle system, and around 10 CGs of Asuna is added, it took me too much time this time.

內容已經大致完成了,還有些收尾工作,做完後還要進行測試,快的話明天,視bug數量情況也可能要多花一天。因為戰鬥內容太多做了太久,其中重做了戰鬥的系統,亞絲娜事件的CG也加了10個左右,所以才弄得遲了點。
I like how the previous progress update was like 3 Asuna CGs and then the final update just drops that another 7 more came out of nowhere. Fujino is great.

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023

Alright there's gonna be 10 CG's of Asuna. I don't mind waiting a day or two because damn. It's going to be epic.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

Well, I told you so.
31 and it will be. On Wednesday

But the new battle system is something interesting )))

Reactions: Myriiad

KuroSama06

Jan 12, 2023

Reactions: pnkrel

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

If we believe the post, then it turns out that what awaits us is:
-10 CG Asuna
-3 CG Kyoka
-2 CG Alice

15 CG, nice ))

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Welp, it was just as I said, not unexpected but still I'm sure many wil be disappointed XP

That said, the fact he apparently reworked the battle system again probably to make more 'varied' Battle Harrassment and increased the number of Asuna CGs so much is beyond insane, even as someone not particularly invested in the main story I can only be awed at the amount of work and effort Fujino puts sometimes. Feels like this is once again gonna be a major update that may make things change even more forward in favor of Inoda with Asuna :3 (Now time for me to hope that the next update he puts as much effort into Sugu's plot XD!)

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Is this fake or what? Fujino-sensei said that Asuna would have like 3 CGs, but now it's 10. He added 7 more in such a short time that I'm having a hard time believing this is real.
It could be battle CGs, which would be shorter animations so it's believable. Either way Fujino is usually good with the amount of stuff they do per update, so there's not much reason to believe it's false.

Reactions: togainumaki
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes