4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
We might not get another battle event until December, but there is no way we won't return to FOG after the next update. The maintenance of the games was supposedly only until Wednesday, and we left off the game during a Monday, so we will probably focus on IRL for an update before coming back to FOG where we will begin to see more mixed content between IRL and the virtual world.

And nobody really asked, but I prefer setting the thread to a 100 posts per page, it makes it easier for me.
Considering the break in August, that means we wait until October. Even though I would prefer Fujino to update every two months instead of one month, it's still an oof. I'm too used to the monthly updates rofl.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The thing is that Suguha needs a path for the future, at the very least in terms of content. So, either we will see her raping Kirito from now on, or with a bull who could be Hebishima or a replacement.

I, and a few others are slightly concerned about that small interaction with Inoda because Habeshima has been missing for a while now. Now, I'm not super worried about it, because it might mean nothing at all, I just really wouldn't want her to be with Inoda.
I dont mind Suguha being with Inoda, if the route is hot and takes its time to cook. Hebeshima was boring as fuck so anything is better. Im really liking the Hebeshima selling that glasses girl more than the Suguha thing

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I''m confused for this ep I can't seem to get to the new content? The save the og file came with is bugged and cant progress. Going from a save from the 19th it seems like I can talk to Liz in the fashion shop, talk to sugu after, it tells me to go home log into FOG but when I go home there's no option to log into FOG am I missing something?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I''m confused for this ep I can't seem to get to the new content? The save the og file came with is bugged and cant progress. Going from a save from the 19th it seems like I can talk to Liz in the fashion shop, talk to sugu after, it tells me to go home log into FOG but when I go home there's no option to log into FOG am I missing something?
Don't use any save file, start a new game and use the second option, then start the 6/20.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I dont mind Suguha being with Inoda, if the route is hot and takes its time to cook. Hebeshima was boring as fuck so anything is better. Im really liking the Hebeshima selling that glasses girl more than the Suguha thing
True words! I prefer Inoda over Hebeshima. At least the dude takes care of his girls.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes