4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Was there an actual mention of Suguha deleting the videos?
I'm not saying there wasn't, but I honestly can't recall if it was explicitly confirmed that those videos where gone for good.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I came back right to sleep after work yesterday so I missed all talk about the report as usual lately, but good to know that Fujino has gotten right back to work, hopefully he doesn't burn himself out XP Sad seemingly no Suguha scenes next update yet once again, though.

Was there an actual mention of Suguha deleting the videos?
I'm not saying there wasn't, but I honestly can't recall if it was explicitly confirmed that those videos where gone for good.
Is crazy how much people forget about most of what happens in the non-Asuna routes, even when it's something as massively important as that XD (Though in your defense, this was a Rec. Room only scene I think) Yes, the brothel update is when we saw this, basically we got to see the interaction of 'Flora' and Hebishima inside the brothel room and it was the first blatantly clear showing of how massively things had changed for him and his luck had gotten fully reversed, Suguha actually full-on free herself from him thanks to destroying the videos and she had taken charge of her route now (She was only still working at the brothel, and not even allowing actual sex at that, to get money for 'things she needed'...which turned out to be that cheat time-stop skill to take advantage of Kirito LOL). It's also when he managed to get her a deal for the spy cameras he was no longer using as he needed cash more, further hammering how much his NTR Dude Luck had abandoned him :p (Extra-irony? Is very likely those very same cameras, which are now being used for Sugu to record herself riding Kirito's dick whenever she can, are the same ones that were used to catch her masturbating to him in the cafe's bathroom back in Part 1 after Hebishima drugged him and that allowed him to blackmail her into his sex slave, so is some weirdly hilarious karma too)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Is crazy how much people forget about most of what happens in the non-Asuna routes, even when it's something as massively important as that XD (Though in your defense, this was a Rec. Room only scene I think) Yes, the brothel update is when we saw this, basically we got to see the interaction of 'Flora' and Hebishima inside the brothel room and it was the first blatantly clear showing of how massively things had changed for him and his luck had gotten fully reversed, Suguha actually full-on free herself from him thanks to destroying the videos and she had taken charge of her route now (She was only still working at the brothel, and not even allowing actual sex at that, to get money for 'things she needed'...which turned out to be that cheat time-stop skill to take advantage of Kirito LOL). It's also when he managed to get her a deal for the spy cameras he was no longer using as he needed cash more, further hammering how much his NTR Dude Luck had abandoned him :p (Extra-irony? Is very likely those very same cameras, which are now being used for Sugu to record herself riding Kirito's dick whenever she can, are the same ones that were used to catch her masturbating to him in the cafe's bathroom back in Part 1 after Hebishima drugged him and that allowed him to blackmail her into his sex slave, so is some weirdly hilarious karma too)
I do remember that scene, although it has been a couple of months since I played through that particular update and I generally don't replay through the scenes in the recollection room since I use the mod for that type of 'walk down memory lane'. So what I forgot was the details of the conversation itself, beyond the fact that she was no longer playing ball with Hebishima's monkey business, and that he was struggling economically after a crypto scam.

I came back right to sleep after work yesterday so I missed all talk about the report as usual lately, but good to know that Fujino has gotten right back to work, hopefully he doesn't burn himself out XP Sad seemingly no Suguha scenes next update yet once again, though.
While I'm not expecting much, if any, Suguha content next update, it's nice seeing Fujino getting so much work done before the next month even began. This means that he has more than 30 days to prepare something good for us.
So, who knows, even if we didn’t get anything yet for Suguha we might get a small scene or two I'm the upcoming reports.

But her plot is kind of stuck right now since FOG is down until the in-game Wednesday, so she is limited to acting in the real world without having the option of raping her brother as he games.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I do remember that scene, although it has been a couple of months since I played through that particular update and I generally don't replay through the scenes in the recollection room since I use the mod for that type of 'walk down memory lane'. So what I forgot was the details of the conversation itself, beyond the fact that she was no longer playing ball with Hebishima's monkey business, and that he was struggling economically after a crypto scam.

While I'm not expecting much, if any, Suguha content next update, it's nice seeing Fujino getting so much work done before the next month even began. This means that he has more than 30 days to prepare something good for us.
So, who knows, even if we didn’t get anything yet for Suguha we might get a small scene or two I'm the upcoming reports.

But her plot is kind of stuck right now since FOG is down until the in-game Wednesday, so she is limited to acting in the real world without having the option of raping her brother as he games.
I hadn't thought of that last bit myself, dang, poor Sugu, even the plot went against her this update, that will be 3 ones in a row she doesn't get any scene XP

• Sad
Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I actually went to check the scene with Sugu and Hebishima again, to refresh myself with what happened but it´s actually not in the recollection room, which makes sense taking into consideration that there was no a lewd scene.

There is no way I´m going to play 10 hours of the game just to check a dialogue, so I guess I will from now on accept Alter´s words as canon.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I hadn't thought of that last bit myself, dang, poor Sugu, even the plot went against her this update, that will be 3 ones in a row she doesn't get any scene XP
Yeah, I've got a feeling that Suguha won't make any significant progress in the near future. I guess Inoda will demand that Asuna drop the one-week rule for killing him in the game, so next time we visit FOG, Kirito will be forced to stay around them to be NTR-ed big time, which would postpone Suguha's progression even further. :(

But who knows, maybe Fujino will surprise me :sneaky:

• Sad

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I've got a feeling that Suguha won't make any significant progress in the near future. I guess Inoda will demand that Asuna drop the one-week rule for killing him in the game, so next time we visit FOG, Kirito will be forced to stay around them to be NTR-ed big time, which would postpone Suguha's progression even further. :(

But who knows, maybe Fujino will surprise me :sneaky:
On the flip side, there is slightly more development time than the normal 4 weeks for this next update. Maybe Fujino will have time to put a Suguha update in.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
On the flip side, there is slightly more development time than the normal 4 weeks for this next update. Maybe Fujino will have time to put a Suguha update in.
I think that will depend on how many days the update is. The next three in game days are all IRL. While I am sure Suguha can have small developments like the clothing store in the current update, it is unlikely she gets any sex scenes in the real world without access to Kirito's unconscious body. Personally I can't think of a way Kirito be willing let Suguha do things to him IRL right now and Hebishima should be out of Suguha's life by now. So if the next update includes after the three offline days then maybe.

Actually if she follows Inoda's playbook then she could try to get some favors from Kirito now. Would Kirito agree if Suguha requests if she can "bath together like we were kids, onii-chan?" Maybe?

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
He was on a business trip for a while though so not sure there was actually more time for it + working on the small side game

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I think that will depend on how many days the update is. The next three in game days are all IRL. While I am sure Suguha can have small developments like the clothing store in the current update, it is unlikely she gets any sex scenes in the real world without access to Kirito's unconscious body. Personally I can't think of a way Kirito be willing let Suguha do things to him IRL right now and Hebishima should be out of Suguha's life by now. So if the next update includes after the three offline days then maybe.

Actually if she follows Inoda's playbook then she could try to get some favors from Kirito now. Would Kirito agree if Suguha requests if she can "bath together like we were kids, onii-chan?" Maybe?
Realistically and logically speaking I get what you're saying. I just threw out that since there might be slightly more development time, maybe we get a Suguha update.

I agree that the IRL stuff is unlikely, so I was thinking more like the update extending to like Friday. Like Fujino having a potential 1 - 2 more week(s) somehow gets him to get the characters back in FOG. We don't know for sure, so I just threw it out there is all.

It's probably more likely than not that the next update is focused heavily on the IRL section. Probably might mean there will be more exploration to do instead of continuing onwards back towards FOG.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's too early for this, I think, but she could use his bath and walk around in in a towel or even bump naked into him. While this is fine, she is still lacking some bigger scenes, which is sad considering how corrupted she actually is

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes