4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Actually, now that I think about it there is one game that I know of, King of Summer. It´s a game that a lot of people rave about, but I personally didn´t like it. That being said, you might like it, if you haven´t played it already.

Tomorrow would still be the 31st of august so, unless something unexpected happened, the short game should be coming out today or tomorrow.

By the way, I miss Suguha already and we still have a month left to go.
View attachment 3982031
I liked King of Summer at first, then I saw that the protagonist liked being cuckolded and I lost the desire to play image (696).png

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
King of summer was great at the start but really fell off after they introduced the "rival" cuck character. It would be like Hebishima trying to make moves on Asuna in a game where you play as Inoda.
Bruhh wtf, almost download it but saw this, thanks for stopping me. cheers

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
King of summer was great at the start but really fell off after they introduced the "rival" cuck character. It would be like Hebishima trying to make moves on Asuna in a game where you play as Inoda.
It is a lot worse than that. In that game, the rival character only appears after the main guy we been playing as got removed from the game. In this game, it would be like if Inoda suddenly got arrested or moved away, then a new handsome rival appears and takes his place. Totally ruins the game if that happened!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
It is a lot worse than that. In that game, the rival character only appears after the main guy we been playing as got removed from the game. In this game, it would be like if Inoda suddenly got arrested or moved away, then a new handsome rival appears and takes his place. Totally ruins the game if that happened!
But this route is optional, so it's not that big of a deal

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
me not sure why we need rival when you have the uncle

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
Guys, any recommendation NTR KK Game like this one ? (Other than Fujino's work) been digging for a while but haven't found a good one so far :( (Story, Cards, Scene, Etc.)
Fujino makes his own animations for scenes (at least partially) and tries to use good mods like skin texture replacement, nipples textures etc, while a lot of other KK-based games are just using vanila KK assets, animations, textures. So cards and scene looks like all the same and kinda meh
I'd say you can try God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! at least it is something standing out

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Fujino makes his own animations for scenes (at least partially) and tries to use good mods like skin texture replacement, nipples textures etc, while a lot of other KK-based games are just using vanila KK assets, animations, textures. So cards and scene looks like all the same and kinda meh
I'd say you can try God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! at least it is something standing out
God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring is amazing, not because the lewd scenes are admittedly incredible hot, but because it might be one the of the worst projects I have ever seen.
The developer must have spent at least 8 months or so, simply remaking the animations he already had instead of progressing the game, and it's not like the game was particularly close to a climax or anything.
I could spend an entire hour describing everything that is wrong with the game's development and how it pissed me off as a former patreon of the developer, but instead since this is neither the time or place I will say, that is a game to watch the scenes once and then never play it again until it's finished developing in 2055.

I went off that mini-rant not just because I was still pissed about how that developer decided to approach his game, but to praise Fujino that despite all his fallings and flaws, properly pushes the story forward with each update giving us new content no matter what, while never dropping the ball. (Besides his lackluster narrative regarding the characterization and themes of the original SAO).

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes