4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The Title Screen event at least recently "sort of happened" at least. So it's not too far-fetched to guess that it might happen again this time. Since the current one is Asuna giving a blowjob while Kirito is waiting by the campfire. That exact scene itself didn't happen, but the general idea of it did with the recent ish camp event.

I'm still bummed as to the IRL sex seemingly about to start, but that's only cause in my head the progression of events doesn't make sense yet. Felt like she had to fall more in-game before IRL happens, but oh well. I am overall excited to also see the IRL sex scene if next update ends up focusing on that or not. It's probably possible there is a sex scene, because Fujino probably still views kissing and blowjobs to be the "dirty/corrupted" part of Asuna. Just because she does it in FOG doesn't mean she'll want to do it IRL. And I guess if Inoda wears a condom, Asuna will have sex instead of doing IRL blowjobs next update?
Yeah, I wouldn't bet on it, it's too early for irl sex, I think. The titel screen with the BJ in FOG was long there before it actually happened. It's kinda more of an teaser to the direction the game will focus from now on. Imho

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
He should've just stuck with SAO, no point in diverting his attention to other project with the little time he has to spare.
CG
Maybe he worked on the Saekano game at the same time as SAO cause he needed to work on something else to not lose interest in developing SAO. Like I said some time ago, for some, it helps to step away and work on something else to be productive or get your imagination flowing again and not lose interest in the main thing you've been working on.

I'm still bummed as to the IRL sex seemingly about to start, but that's only cause in my head the progression of events doesn't make sense yet. Felt like she had to fall more in-game before IRL happens, but oh well. I am overall excited to also see the IRL sex scene if next update ends up focusing on that or not. It's probably possible there is a sex scene, because Fujino probably still views kissing and blowjobs to be the "dirty/corrupted" part of Asuna. Just because she does it in FOG doesn't mean she'll want to do it IRL. And I guess if Inoda wears a condom, Asuna will have sex instead of doing IRL blowjobs next update?
I don't think we'll get IRL sex anytime soon. Remember, Fujino probably changed how he wanted to end the game after doing some thinking during his business trip. Therefore, it's not too crazy (at least to me with this observation) that he's changed the CG of the title screen to match what'll happen at the end of this part, aka IRL sex (if we're going off of the logic that his title screen CGs foreshadow the very end of his games like in Part 1).

And as you pointed out, she's still showing a little resistance in FOG so she hasn't completely fallen in the VR world yet. It'd be way too soon if all of a sudden next update, Asuna starts having sex with Inoda IRL. Knowing how Fujino paces his games, this would be a huge acceleration to the story that'd feel rushed and frankly, poorly written.

There's no update last month because Fujino is on a business trip but that doesn't mean there's going to be a big update this month aswell
I think the update this month will be big. In the weekly report, he stated that he,
Finish the context before weekend of the new week
So it seems like the update at the end of this month, we'll be going through Mon-Fri. He added CGs to Leafa and Alice in the Underground Street and we know that FOG is in maintenance Mon-Wed, so I think it's safe to assume we'll also get some story on Thursday and Friday.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I tried view scene in default replay room where is possible view full scene with text...
scenes from your pic works
-You probable have an other NPC following you and it block the scripted path for on other NPC
-or it's the same bug with on other member who add an active variable/switch past the event active

If you sill have the Savefile30 from the Rec room MOD, it may work with this savefile,
or post your savefile i will take a look

Sep 1, 2024
View attachment 3992837

Good evening, well yes it is Asuna although the one in the back doesn't look like INODA, but don't get your hopes up that this will pass quickly, remember that what is always shown on the covers happened a long time later, for example the cover of the test edition where you see Inoda fucking Asuna in FOG and Cuckito in the background hasn't happened yet and it has to happen.
ig that's the manager lol

Dec 25, 2023
Fujino did say he won't end Part 2 for a while. At least until v1.0
Hmm I wonder what he will put though? Like maybe after Asuna story is done he gonna explore more into other characters? I feel like once asuna like fall for inoda irl it's just kinda over no? She will continue cucking kirito and at that point I don't see it getting any better usually once she is finally down for the count it's just kinda over?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
why is he wearing a business suit? did he get promoted from janitor to manager himself? lol
That could be his janitor outfit. We have not seen the CG model yet but his pixel model does look dark green like in Title.

Hmm I wonder what he will put though? Like maybe after Asuna story is done he gonna explore more into other characters? I feel like once asuna like fall for inoda irl it's just kinda over no? She will continue cucking kirito and at that point I don't see it getting any better usually once she is finally down for the count it's just kinda over?
There are plenty of fun to be had after the woman completely falls and will do whatever the guy wants. I really don't like NTR stories where it ends when the woman becomes the man's. It shows the man getting the prize but does not show the man having fun with it. For this story once Asuna is completely Inoda's, she can help humiliate Kirito and even pregnancy if you don't consider that part of falling for Inoda IRL.

What does OL mean?
Office Lady. The female version of Salaryman.

Reactions: Misarmor

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Part of me hopes that it's not Inoda railing her on the new title screen... A fool's hope... :BootyTime:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
To the people who say he's the manager, it wouldn't make any sense for Cuckito to be there in the background, and no one else is going to have sex with Asuna, only INODA. Fujino always puts his main characters on his covers and in compromising situations, so putting a random manager would have no impact, even less sense. 1000004135-ezgif.com-speed(1).gif

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes