4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
yeah, i don't understand why he made this game, when sao was already in the making. will fujino sensei still continue this bonus game or will he focus on sao from now on? :unsure:
A decent/reasonable guess is that he's been working on SAO for almost 2 years. The monotony can make someone get bored and lose focus. By working on smaller bonus projects, they can then stay focused on their main project. Fujino didn't say that's why they're doing this, but it's not uncommon for people to need a side project for this reason. So while people praise and are happy he's going to focus more on SAO again, it's not like he ever dropped or stopped focusing on it.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know if it's about the game in general, but that particular segment is clearly something I'm not remembering very well at all for some reason.
Which once again, I think it will be a good thing once I inevitably replay the game when Fujino takes a break after finishing SAO part 4 before releasing part 5.

I'm actually pretty bad with non-western names usually, with me having to check how to spell Kyouko's name from time to time before I start butchering it again.

That being said, Leefa/Leafa in particular is different because back when I watched SAO when it first aired, there were a lot of mistakes with her name that ended up getting released as the misspelled 'Leefa' during various episodes, with the fansubs of the time following the mistakes of an animator for a good amount of episodes
By the time Leafa was confirmed as the official name it had already stuck itself deep into my brain, so I just decided to keep using it anyways.

I have already said this before, but I really doubt that we will get to log into FOG on Wednesday during the next update. It would have to mean that Fujino had us rush through 3 entire days in a flash, and that would be a really weird and probably bad pacing.

So, I'm still betting on the update having a lot of flashbacks for any of the mentioned FOG content be that Asuna, Sugu or Alice.
It's just Leaf + a :LOL:
But I get you, I had my struggles with names too, especially Hebishima, whom I called Heshibama for some reason :sneaky:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if it's about the game in general, but that particular segment is clearly something I'm not remembering very well at all for some reason.
Which once again, I think it will be a good thing once I inevitably replay the game when Fujino takes a break after finishing SAO part 4 before releasing part 5.

I'm actually pretty bad with non-western names usually, with me having to check how to spell Kyouko's name from time to time before I start butchering it again.

That being said, Leefa/Leafa in particular is different because back when I watched SAO when it first aired, there were a lot of mistakes with her name that ended up getting released as the misspelled 'Leefa' during various episodes, with the fansubs of the time following the mistakes of an animator for a good amount of episodes
By the time Leafa was confirmed as the official name it had already stuck itself deep into my brain, so I just decided to keep using it anyways.

I have already said this before, but I really doubt that we will get to log into FOG on Wednesday during the next update. It would have to mean that Fujino had us rush through 3 entire days in a flash, and that would be a really weird and probably bad pacing.

So, I'm still betting on the update having a lot of flashbacks for any of the mentioned FOG content be that Asuna, Sugu or Alice.
LMAO, "Part 4 and 5", Jesus XD

I mean, I guess I can understand that, but at the same time not...maybe is a personal adaptability thing, I actually was reading the novels since before the anime aired and so I DID read some of the worst/weirdest fan-translations of some names that got later clarified (Just from her specifically I remember "Lyfa" and "Liefa" of the top of my head XP), but I had no issues adapting to the appropriate romanization after it got released. Though that may be because Sugu was my favorite girl and I had a longer time adapting to it, I admit, is a bit harder for Alicization characters...I still sometimes write "Ronye" instead of "Ronie", for example, and my brain outright refuses to ever write "Vector" as "Vecta" on the first go :3

Reactions: SixDates and 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
it's not specified. we might get it this week or another, only the time will tell
Fujino always follow the same release pattern. On the last Monday of the month we either get the update or get a progress report saying when the update will be released. Unless Fujino changed his mind and decides to release the bonus game again we won't get anything until the end of the month.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Stop misleading people. A bonus is an additional reward to what you've already received. The update didn't work...and neither did the bonus (bonus? mini-game). It's like promising people not a salary, but only a bonus. And not giving anything.
Okay, I might not know for certain that you aren´t a financial supporter of Fujino, but I would say that the average user of this forum doesn´t pay for their games.

Complaining about this, is like not going to work, being unemployed, and crying because no one gave you a salary or a bonus for sitting your ass at home every day.

And even if by a miracle you happen to subscribe to his Ciel or Patreon page, then it would still be a injudicious thing to say because the bonus game was always going to be free for everyone.

Jesus Christ, I really don´t want to spend my day defending Fujino, I would much rather hate on him for the shortage of Suguha content, but I just can´t stand people being so slow-witted in public without an iota of shame.

1725362889024.png

Randomly sharing one of my favorite Suguha H-pieces, which could still happen in the game depending on what Fujino chooses to do in the future.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Have you been following what's everyone been saying for the past 2 days? Or what's being repeated on a daily basis on this thread about Fujino's release schedule?
It is complicated to follow the lines of conversation in this thread because 98% are opinions and very little useful information. I understand this is a forum and is for that, but at the same time I understand that he don't find out anything due to the enormous number of daily comments at all hours.

This is just my point of view and I could be wrong but it gives me the feeling that every little thing Fujino does has to be commented.

this is the useful information
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14721850
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14721886
pg 796 yesterday and today pg 802 around 113 comments and many walls of text

Last edited:
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
wait the SAO III. ;))
actually, the new upcoming update will be the last part of sao 2, and sao 3 will mark the end of the entire game
Can you not give out your opinions like facts. Fujino has not said anything about ending Part 2. In fact he said the opposite.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14600303

It is complicated to follow the lines of conversation in this thread because 98% are opinions and very little useful information. I understand this is a forum and is for that, but at the same time I understand that he don't find out anything due to the enormous number of daily comments at all hours.

This is just my point of view and I could be wrong but it gives me the feeling that every little thing Fujino does has to be commented.
Well yea a lot of posts have been people's opinions because Fujino gives very little information and he does not usually communicate with his supporters. Also I think it is normal to want to talk about as much as you can about something you care about. Most casual visitors on this thread don't want to look through the thread for the answer so they just ask. As long people know they are stating their opinions not facts from Fujino then everything should be fine.

I do wish people would stop talking about Fujino ending Part 2 and starting Part 3 soon. He has already said he won't. If you don't believe him then fine but people keeping saying that without any proof is just annoying.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes