4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
inoda handsome xd I always wondered why if he has the possibility to change his avatar in FOG with someone more handsome he continues with his disgusting and greasy appearance, I suppose that an NTR with someone beautiful does not attract people xd View attachment 4000749
I mean, that has always been one of the dumbest plot-holes of the game: Is a VR game, Inoda was having so many issues because of his "shitty skill", yeah, but also his looks, so the fact he didn't immediately 'reroll' his character until he got a better one always felt stupid XP

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
For the people who know SAO: is Inoda an SAO-canon character? Or is he completely made up by Fujino?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I mean, that has always been one of the dumbest plot-holes of the game: Is a VR game, Inoda was having so many issues because of his "shitty skill", yeah, but also his looks, so the fact he didn't immediately 'reroll' his character until he got a better one always felt stupid XP
I didn't want to mention this in case that I had forgotten some random background tidbit of information from the light novels, as I have been catching way too many Ls while misremembering the game, but now that I know that there is no real reason as to why people can't change their avatar models I have an idea that could be possible.

Suguha, currently holder of the BS time-stopping ability that reins above all ntr powers except bar hypnosis and having a cock as fat as Inoda, should buy a new NTR cliche in the form of a one-use only item, that allows her to transform into the copy of another character to take the appearance of Asuna.

There are thousands of scenarios that Fujino could write with that set-up, including some that I would despise seeing (Sugu!Asuna x Unaware fat piglet whose name starts with I :sick:)
sample_0c2597ce2c33d353a00ca1307e4ed5ec.jpg
Don't mind me pointlessly sharing more Suguha lewds, if even a single person in the thread abandons their false idol, Asuna, as their favorite heroine in this game towards a more acceptable best girl, I will be happy.

Last edited:

SinonNTR

Jun 26, 2020
A bit sad that none of the new update notes mention Sinon or Liz at all. But we're getting more Suguha stuff which is nice

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
A bit sad that none of the new update notes mention Sinon or Liz at all. But we're getting more Suguha stuff which is nice
We still have 3 more reports left this month, so we might get a couple of things with Sinon in any of the next weekly reports. So don't lose hope.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I haven't played the game in ages, and just scrolling the pages with so many comments/opinions will also take ages. Is there any kind soul who can tell me if there are any IRL scenes, or at least upcoming ones?

Thanks in advance!
There will be some in the next update, but I think you might have to wait till the end of October for any major IRL scenes? Though maybe a progress report will imply otherwise for September.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There will be some in the next update, but I think you might have to wait till the end of October for any major IRL scenes? Though maybe a progress report will imply otherwise for September.
There is definitely going to be major IRL content, most likely not just for Asuna but also for Alice taking into consideration that we are approaching the climax of her story.

We know this not just because Fujino explicitly told us that we are going to start having more IRL content from this update onwards, but simply by seeing the way the last update ended, with FOG being in maintenance after Asuna ended up killing Inoda by accident, clearly foreshadowing that we are getting something IRL between Asuna and Inoda.

There is also the fact that the next update is obligated to have at least one big scene due to the fact that Fujino didn't release anything the past month, he is probably going to feel the pressure of wanting to please his supporters.

Of course, right now the question is how far will Fujino go in this next update, IRL blowjobs, handjobs and things like that, or if we will push forward straight into sex.

I personally wouldn't want to move so fast to IRL sex, but every time I have said this Fujino has done the exact opposite, so who knows what we will get by the end of the month.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
There is definitely going to be major IRL content, most likely not just for Asuna but also for Alice taking into consideration that we are approaching the climax of her story.

We know this not just because Fujino explicitly told us that we are going to start having more IRL content from this update onwards, but simply by seeing the way the last update ended, with FOG being in maintenance after Asuna ended up killing Inoda by accident, clearly foreshadowing that we are getting something IRL between Asuna and Inoda.

There is also the fact that the next update is obligated to have at least one big scene due to the fact that Fujino didn't release anything the past month, he is probably going to feel the pressure of wanting to please his supporters.

Of course, right now the question is how far will Fujino go in this next update, IRL blowjobs, handjobs and things like that, or if we will push forward straight into sex.

I personally wouldn't want to move so fast to IRL sex, but every time I have said this Fujino has done the exact opposite, so who knows what we will get by the end of the month.
Well when I mentioned "major" I was mainly just referencing IRL sex. I feel like it might push to about as close to that happening but not happening. And then whatever build up is established from the upcoming update, will then lead towards IRL sex probably in the October update. At least that's how I'm guessing it might work. It's possible it'll end up happening in the upcoming update because Fujino thinks they've developed enough to just push forward to IRL sex. However I mainly agree that it feels too soon, because the way Asuna has been written so far, having IRL sex now would probably go back to another soft reboot similar to the beginning of Part 2. At least narratively it would make sense based off how Asuna has been written at the moment. But I guess it depends on how easily Inoda guilt trips Asuna into doing it IRL, Asuna finding doubt in Kirito to take the plunge herself, or some other situation that leads to said outcome.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021

Don't forget that in the last update Inoda was also able to "convince" Kyoko of letting Asuna have her social life freedom back. If Kyoko does tell Asuna that it was Inoda who convinced her, I imagine that'll also add fuel to the fire, that being Asuna's affection for Inoda.

I'm also hoping that Inoda and Asuna's IRL sex-capades don't progress too quickly either. Personally I'd also rather it be slow and gradual like their relationship in FOG thus far. I hope it just gets to minor stuff next update. The most I'd want to see for the start to their IRL sexual actions is a BJ. If it's anything more than that, then I most likely know what pace we'll be getting for their IRL stuff in future updates.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well when I mentioned "major" I was mainly just referencing IRL sex. I feel like it might push to about as close to that happening but not happening. And then whatever build up is established from the upcoming update, will then lead towards IRL sex probably in the October update. At least that's how I'm guessing it might work. It's possible it'll end up happening in the upcoming update because Fujino thinks they've developed enough to just push forward to IRL sex. However I mainly agree that it feels too soon, because the way Asuna has been written so far, having IRL sex now would probably go back to another soft reboot similar to the beginning of Part 2. At least narratively it would make sense based off how Asuna has been written at the moment. But I guess it depends on how easily Inoda guilt trips Asuna into doing it IRL, Asuna finding doubt in Kirito to take the plunge herself, or some other situation that leads to said outcome.
Considering that she killed Inoda in-game to prevent VR sex, it wouldn't make much sense to have an IRL sex in the next update. But Fujino can easily write another made-up situation, like turning Kirito into asshole-mode again because it's Monday, to make it happen. :LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Don't forget that in the last update Inoda was also able to "convince" Kyoko of letting Asuna have her social life freedom back. If Kyoko does tell Asuna that it was Inoda who convinced her, I imagine that'll also add fuel to the fire, that being Asuna's affection for Inoda.
This has been talked a lot about since the last update came out, and I get it makes sense as a form of progression for the Asuna and Inoda relationship, but I just can´t see how it would naturally occur in-universe. From Asuna´s perspective her mother hates Inoda for being a weird little piglet, so how would Kyouko suddenly break the news that she wants to be nicer to her thanks to Inoda?

"Asuna, honey, you know that overweight creep your loser boyfriend and you like to hang out with, the one I hated?

Yeah, I actually had a good talk to him the other night after he just finished drugging and raping you, not that I know of that of course, and just as he was re-arranging my guts with the only thing he has fatter than his belly he convinced me to start treating you better.

I know I haven´t been the best of mothers, even if I want nothing but the best for you and your future as a cumdump for the ugliest combinations of genes Japan has ever seen, so from now on I will do my best to make you happy.
I promise, and I never break my promises because that´s my slutty way of life, believe it!"

1725517185433.png

Shitpost aside, I know that the plot will progress like that with Asuna finding out that Inoda won over Kyouko and making her calm down, but I am not exactly sure how it will happen.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes