4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah bro Alice could have been a better source of jealousy for asuna this game wonder why she's fallen to the hypnosis route fujino sensei seems to be eyeing the doubting asuna type sht anyways maybe he replaced Alice's role to leafa because sugu is somewhat a main side character as well
I mean, Fujino mainly did so because he made this game as an AU for early-timeline-SAO XD Alice's character is only as she is because of the events of Alicization, without it happening even remotely at all in this NTR-verse, Fujino had to basically make her an OC with Alice's face and name, which while making sense "setting-wise" is most definitively NOT what people who voted for her wanted, even though when they did so none of them probably even entertained the idea of HOW would Fujino introduce her into the plot XP So we ended up with the Alice-expy we got that had none of the charm and barely any of the personality of Canon Alice, and Fujino decided to turn her plot's direction the most further away from Kirito for ease of writing, which just made people even less interested in her in general :O

Also, lmao, as someone who prefers Sugu over Alice, is very sad seeing someone call her "a main side character" when she was literally one of the main heroines and had her own arc, it really shows how not being as popular as the other main heroines makes people really overlook her character.

• Sad
Reactions: 4-kun

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
I started to watch Sao because of fujino game with the mindset to see if kirito really is such a bad written character. I have watched all seasons until now and don't understand the appeal of Alice character even in the canon I found her pretty annoying not so annoying as canon kirito but pretty much.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I started to watch Sao because of fujino game with the mindset to see if kirito really is such a bad written character. I have watched all seasons until now and don't understand the appeal of Alice character even in the canon I found her pretty annoying not so annoying as canon kirito but pretty much.
I mean, if you started watching a whole series out of a wish of knowing if the MC was badly written because of how they're portrayed in a NTR game whose only purpose is to make every character from the series seem extremely retarded, I don't know what appeal were you expecting to find in any of the characters dude XD

Dec 9, 2017
hmm, the first one without a condom is prolly FOG gif. The one with condom means IRL sex? I dont really understand whats going on the third gif. Is she grinding/riding his cock? Based on hand placement he's probably playing with her tits.
Where did you find this? You always bring great content on this thread
The pictures are ripped from the game. Third gif is eating her out if I remember the scene correctly

Reactions: kutazz4

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
hmm, the first one without a condom is prolly FOG gif. The one with condom means IRL sex? I dont really understand whats going on the third gif. Is she grinding/riding his cock? Based on hand placement he's probably playing with her tits.
Where did you find this? You always bring great content on this thread
they come from the mod menu

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
if Fujino never put this scene in the game it means it has yet to happen and judging by the large windows, I think it will take place in Asuna's house
Maybe but I doubt it. If you read the description on pixiv of that gif, he says that it's just for practice and isn't an addition to the game.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
No they all already exist in the game. They just only appear when you open the menu at a brief specific moment in the game.
It's crazy how there is a lot of small details like this that Fujino bothers putting it when you realize 90% of the people playing the game will never notice them unless they're told by someone else XD

For clarification to anyone who wants to know, these "gifs" of Asuna getting it appear in the main menu; if you open it normally you will just see a close-up of Asuna's body part, but if you open the menu whenever she's having sex or just doing something lewd with Inoda it changes to any of these for whichever part she's using at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes