4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Hey did you notice Asuna finding Inoda's key? This makes the whole "can be used only a few times" detail pointless. I wonder if Fujino thought how ridiculous that reason was and thought of a more practical reason for Inoda not having free access to Asuna's home anymore.
Yeah, kinda pointless also because, now he can probably just come to visit Kyokyo anytime

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hey did you notice Asuna finding Inoda's key? This makes the whole "can be used only a few times" detail pointless. I wonder if Fujino thought how ridiculous that reason was and thought of a more practical reason for Inoda not having free access to Asuna's home anymore.
Yeah, kinda pointless also because, now he can probably just come to visit Kyokyo anytime
I mean, I think THAT was kinda the point, Inoda got (scammed) for the temporary key to use it to sneak in and fuck Asuna undetected, but then he got complete control of Kyouko, he literally could ask her for an ACTUAL key now, so he didn't need that shitty one anymore...if anything, is just a testament to his retardation that he FORGOT to take the key after fucking Kyouko, while Asuna had no way of knowing what it exactly meant it would without a doubt make her wary if she did (But it also ended up being pointless as he further turned her into his sex slave by the end of the update so she's too busy enjoying his fat pig dick to be suspicious of him XP).

Also, to anyone that tried the 'bug fixed' update, is the Perk List still bugged to you?? I replayed the whole update from the beginning using the safe available with the update (Albeit rushing it of course as I had already read it) and the perks did NOT update still OxO

Reactions: 4-kun

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Now to wait for the compressed version of the new update, I'll be honest with everyone, I can't find the file with all the gifs that Fujino made while he was still in China and with his previous accounts, why? I work in a telephone exchange in the data section, at a certain time they changed mechanical hard drives for solid ones throughout the company, I did the sweep and with authorization I formatted them and took them home because they were going to throw them away, I have like 30 between 80gb and 320gb, I don't remember where I put the Fujino gifs, XD I have some loose ones around here I hope to find more. SORRY

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker(11).gif

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
He could but that would raise questions from Asuna. Kyouko would not want that right now.

I guess he could come over for some late night booty calls but that seems unnecessary risky too.
I mean, we know he could find a convenient reason like, "She’s asleep, let me in."

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I mean, we know he could find a convenient reason like, "She’s asleep, let me in."
It seems like a stupid excuse to me, so I ask Inoda, if he's sleeping, why do you want to come in?
Inoda: ehmm
Aniky: well, if you don't know, then get the fuck out

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I notice that and Asuna keeping the key for now, she telling she will start to use light clothes to work because is getting warmer so new set of clothes for her is coming, she found a used condom in the trash and think if her mom brought someone home, the only place locked is her mom bedroom maybe Inoda was there with Kyoko, there is milk missing from the fridge probably Inoda drank, but the most important detail in all that was the bottle of wine.
Because what Asuna said when she found it " looks good maybe a should have some after a long day at work to relax"
that's look to me as Fujino hinting about Asuna getting tipsy or drunk after some shit day and endup having sex with Inoda at home, I woundnt be surprise if he endup using the oldest excuse in book for IRL sex, alcohol.
And about the key idk since she keep it maybe could lead to another Lustfull Night event since that one started with a key, she grab the wrong key come back home late and can't get in, her mom no where to be found, she try Kirito but for any reason no response, she try Inoda and end up in his flat all over agein with kirito sleeping or loged in next door, Fujino recycling ideas. See only in the first five minutes of game you already 2 possibles scenarios for IRL sex

Last edited:

Pochita1

May 8, 2024
do
Ahora a esperar la versión comprimida de la nueva actualización, les voy a ser sincero a todos, no encuentro el archivo con todos los gifs que hizo Fujino mientras aún estaba en China y con sus cuentas anteriores, ¿por qué?, trabajo en una central telefónica en la sección de datos, en un momento determinado cambiaron los discos duros mecánicos por sólidos en toda la empresa, hice el barrido y con autorización los formateé y me los llevé a casa porque los iban a tirar, tengo como 30 entre 80gb y 320gb, no recuerdo donde puse los gifs de Fujino, XD tengo algunos sueltos por aquí espero encontrar más. LO SIENTO

View attachment 4089551
[/CITA comparta sopiler bro

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
6/29 unable to update Asuna's status(need to use new save to trigger the 6/28 events again)..

It seems that we will have to play again to see the new updates in Asuna's perversion. hope anyone has the new save, please upload it.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just played the new version, I think he did clean up a few things. As expected we definitely were supposed to see something during the testing with Liz. Some of the perks were also updated now (dirty talk, and the one about oral) still not yet however. I also see some stats for skills and acquisition that I still have no clue what they are (looking at you spearhead delight). But other than that, still definitely lacking. On initial playthrough when 55 came out I read the text as it came out for the full experience, but on this one I literally just held W to see how long it'd take to play through the actual update and just get to the final scene. Turns out you can get there in like 20 minutes which while definitely is not the intended way for the game to be played. It does still kind of put things into perspective.

hui13594

Oct 16, 2021
for number 6 it would be absolutely horrible if they fell in love with each other. from a story perspective inoda is a sociopath that uses the people around him like tools for his own enjoyment and i personally dont think hes capable of having any genuine feelings like love because his lust is just so in control over him. plus inoda doesnt deserve a happy ending.
But in the brothel with Asuna Inoda inner thoughts were like "I don't want others to see Asuna naked" and some other lines that kinda feels like he cares about her more now and not trying to corrupt her into a slut. Fujino trying to go love route now? :HideThePain:

hui13594

Oct 16, 2021
THE UPDATE ENDS RIGHT WHEN IT WAS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING, NOOOOO
It's like this with every update, but I stopped expecting much about the next ones. And I feel like 0.6 won't be moving the story or be great after 0.55 "big story update"

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But in the brothel with Asuna Inoda inner thoughts were like "I don't want others to see Asuna naked" and some other lines that kinda feels like he cares about her more now and not trying to corrupt her into a slut. Fujino trying to go love route now? :HideThePain:
Not really. Just because he doesn't want other men to see Asuna naked doesn't mean it is for love. Some want to flaunt their possession while others want to be only one to see them. It is different ways of proving their superiority for themselves. He does wants her to be a deprived slut only for him. It is sign of his control over her not a sign of love.

Reactions: 4-kun

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
Now to wait for the compressed version of the new update, I'll be honest with everyone, I can't find the file with all the gifs that Fujino made while he was still in China and with his previous accounts, why? I work in a telephone exchange in the data section, at a certain time they changed mechanical hard drives for solid ones throughout the company, I did the sweep and with authorization I formatted them and took them home because they were going to throw them away, I have like 30 between 80gb and 320gb, I don't remember where I put the Fujino gifs, XD I have some loose ones around here I hope to find more. SORRY

View attachment 4089551
Waiting!

vampash

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, can someone share the save at the end of this update? Gallery maybe, for research purpouses ofc.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes