4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
unlucky, i finished the last content and the path that i was hoping for kirito and asuna (based on an old Q&A from the dev) he is doing that with klein and alice.... it seems to be with kirito will be always oblivious ntr :(

Reactions: Trollnation

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It was made by SinonNTR so only he knows where he got it from. You can tell from his name this game didn't have enough scenes for his favorite character so he used an image from somewhere else.
I always found that name particularly hilarious not only because Sinon is another case where you can't really apply "NTR" in the real sense of the genre in Canon, but in this game she's the furthest character away from any even remote form of NTR XD She has corruption, mindbreak, and rape all over her (Before she became a femdom yandere too), but not any NTR at all :3

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I always found that name particularly hilarious not only because Sinon is another case where you can't really apply "NTR" in the real sense of the genre in Canon, but in this game she's the furthest character away from any even remote form of NTR XD She has corruption, mindbreak, and rape all over her (Before she became a femdom yandere too), but not any NTR at all :3
It is funny. I think people only know the word but not understand what it means anymore. Even if she is a strong independent woman who don't need no man, she will still be forced into a NTR situation.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
It is funny. I think people only know the word but not understand what it means anymore. Even if she is a strong independent woman who don't need no man, she will still be forced into a NTR situation.
The thing is NTR is primarily a japanese concept of cheating and work in their world view or culture. This been brought to the west and got mixed up with some different concepts like the single boos babe bicht and femdom.
Simon would be more a strong mind wayfu in terms of classical japanese NTR, the one to be break and dominated, but this dosent work if she is single, this has no space in a ntr plot it's just another genre of BSDM domination.
That why Fujino had hard time using the character into his NTR plot and had to deviate to BSDM when he want to use her.
And that is why people get confused when the author mix different genres into the same plot, the story lost it's focus.

mos555

May 22, 2021
The thing is NTR is primarily a japanese concept of cheating and work in their world view or culture. This been brought to the west and got mixed up with some different concepts like the single boos babe bicht and femdom.
Simon would be more a strong mind wayfu in terms of classical japanese NTR, the one to be break and dominated, but this dosent work if she is single, this has no space in a ntr plot it's just another genre of BSDM domination.
That why Fujino had hard time using the character into his NTR plot and had to deviate to BSDM when he want to use her.
And that is why people get confused when the author mix different genres into the same plot, the story lost it's focus.
Apparently Fujino doesn't know what to do with Sinon at all. Added it to the plot, but I couldn't develop it and justify its presence in the game. Therefore, he added her to council 6 to justify her existence. But why was it added? In the original universe, she was a GGO star, but here who is she anyway, why is she on the Illuminati council? For what services?

pack8902

Sep 10, 2024
후지노는 시논을 어떻게 해야 할지 전혀 모르는 듯합니다. 플롯에 추가했지만, 저는 그것을 개발하고 게임에서의 존재를 정당화할 수 없었습니다. 그래서 그는 그녀의 존재를 정당화하기 위해 그녀를 6번째 위원회에 추가했습니다. 하지만 왜 추가되었을까요? 원래 우주에서 그녀는 GGO 스타였지만, 여기서 그녀는 누구이고, 왜 일루미나티 위원회에 있는 걸까요? 어떤 서비스를 위해?
[/인용하다]
0,06021버전언제출시하나요

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
ntr is not just cheating it is the concept of a partner or love interest or someone with interest in the mc being stolen away by sex the literal meaning is "to be stolen away" as time has gone on its definitely been bastardized since coming to the west

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Apparently Fujino doesn't know what to do with Sinon at all. Added it to the plot, but I couldn't develop it and justify its presence in the game. Therefore, he added her to council 6 to justify her existence. But why was it added? In the original universe, she was a GGO star, but here who is she anyway, why is she on the Illuminati council? For what services?
If i had to guess i think she's could be a mole for, or placed by someone inside the council, is weird Hebishima being kick out and the replacement be one of his sex slaves, but given how broke the game is right now we can't be certain about anything anymore maybe Fujino use her because he had no other option/asset less used.

Reactions: mos555

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
ntr is not just cheating it is the concept of a partner or love interest or someone with interest in the mc being stolen away by sex the literal meaning is "to be stolen away" as time has gone on its definitely been bastardized since coming to the west
I wouldn't say "bastardized" and more adapted, the way i see it NTR is a answer to some cultural choices in Japan, the overworked husband who don't give enough attention/sex to the wife and get her stolen by the bull, arranged sexless marriges, but most of the time is related with male pride/problems and consequences of poor choices.
In the west NTR went more to simple cheating wicht is a female fetish power fantasy most of the time.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes