4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
he should be doing at least 3 scenes with her per update,
Absolutely right brother.
As a bare minimum, each update should at the very least have; 3 Asuna scenes, 2 Kyoko & Liz scenes, 1 Alice event if possible, and 2 or 3 dozens Suguha scenes.

I don't get why Fujino doesn't simply make more scenes.

zz1619265845sword-art-online---suguha-kirigayapng.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
sorry to be that person but, the game was updated did they add anything or just bug fixes?

the changelog said bugfix i dont even know which

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Absolutely right brother.
As a bare minimum, each update should at the very least have; 3 Asuna scenes, 2 Kyoko & Liz scenes, 1 Alice event if possible, and 2 or 3 dozens Suguha scenes.

I don't get why Fujino doesn't simply make more scenes.

View attachment 4133066
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Dates.

This is just observation, the recollection room in the vast majority of RPGM games are always full by the end of the game.
This game Fujino split his like this, 64 spaces to Asuna and 21 for the other girls so his math is simple to follow, the game should end with 140 to 150 scenes give or take between 7 to 8 scenes per update.
The big problem with this game in particular in my opnion is the excess of foreplay, the eternal cycle of blueballing, ok i give that can't be only sex scenes all the time, but for instance Asuna and Inoda had their first sex scene in the tree house update 0.40, 8 months for that. Asuna already have 37 scenes and only 4 sex scenes with Inoda 5 if you count the FOG rape that's why i said too much foreplay, even Sugu had more sex scenes than her.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Dates.

This is just observation, the recollection room in the vast majority of RPGM games are always full by the end of the game.
This game Fujino split his like this, 64 spaces to Asuna and 21 for the other girls so his math is simple to follow, the game should end with 140 to 150 scenes give or take between 7 to 8 scenes per update.
The big problem with this game in particular in my opnion is the excess of foreplay, the eternal cycle of blueballing, ok i give that can't be only sex scenes all the time, but for instance Asuna and Inoda had their first sex scene in the tree house update 0.40, 8 months for that. Asuna already have 37 scenes and only 4 sex scenes with Inoda 5 if you count the FOG rape that's why i said too much foreplay, even Sugu had more sex scenes than her.
I never expected him to actually fill all the rooms. Asuna, yes, maybe also Liz and Sugu, but not the other characters. I always thought he just copy-pasted the rooms, which is why they’re all the same, even for side characters. :LOL:

throdo

May 27, 2020
I never expected him to actually fill all the rooms. Asuna, yes, maybe also Liz and Sugu, but not the other characters. I always thought he just copy-pasted the rooms, which is why they’re all the same, even for side characters. :LOL:
Am I the only one looking forward to how Liz turns out after all this

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Most of us already know what fate Liz, Asuna, and Kyouko will have at the end of game so no. Suguha, Alice, and Sinon now still have unknown fates so they are more exciting.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Idk, it's pretty much clear that she will end up Inodas bitch like Asuna and Kyoko.

I generally don't like all the added characters in Part 2 because they take away time that could be spent showing the greatness of Suguha :p

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes