4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
he should be doing at least 3 scenes with her per update,
Absolutely right brother.
As a bare minimum, each update should at the very least have; 3 Asuna scenes, 2 Kyoko & Liz scenes, 1 Alice event if possible, and 2 or 3 dozens Suguha scenes.

I don't get why Fujino doesn't simply make more scenes.

zz1619265845sword-art-online---suguha-kirigayapng.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Absolutely right brother.
As a bare minimum, each update should at the very least have; 3 Asuna scenes, 2 Kyoko & Liz scenes, 1 Alice event if possible, and 2 or 3 dozens Suguha scenes.

I don't get why Fujino doesn't simply make more scenes.

View attachment 4133066
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Dates.

This is just observation, the recollection room in the vast majority of RPGM games are always full by the end of the game.
This game Fujino split his like this, 64 spaces to Asuna and 21 for the other girls so his math is simple to follow, the game should end with 140 to 150 scenes give or take between 7 to 8 scenes per update.
The big problem with this game in particular in my opnion is the excess of foreplay, the eternal cycle of blueballing, ok i give that can't be only sex scenes all the time, but for instance Asuna and Inoda had their first sex scene in the tree house update 0.40, 8 months for that. Asuna already have 37 scenes and only 4 sex scenes with Inoda 5 if you count the FOG rape that's why i said too much foreplay, even Sugu had more sex scenes than her.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Dates.

This is just observation, the recollection room in the vast majority of RPGM games are always full by the end of the game.
This game Fujino split his like this, 64 spaces to Asuna and 21 for the other girls so his math is simple to follow, the game should end with 140 to 150 scenes give or take between 7 to 8 scenes per update.
The big problem with this game in particular in my opnion is the excess of foreplay, the eternal cycle of blueballing, ok i give that can't be only sex scenes all the time, but for instance Asuna and Inoda had their first sex scene in the tree house update 0.40, 8 months for that. Asuna already have 37 scenes and only 4 sex scenes with Inoda 5 if you count the FOG rape that's why i said too much foreplay, even Sugu had more sex scenes than her.
I never expected him to actually fill all the rooms. Asuna, yes, maybe also Liz and Sugu, but not the other characters. I always thought he just copy-pasted the rooms, which is why they’re all the same, even for side characters. :LOL:

throdo

May 27, 2020
I never expected him to actually fill all the rooms. Asuna, yes, maybe also Liz and Sugu, but not the other characters. I always thought he just copy-pasted the rooms, which is why they’re all the same, even for side characters. :LOL:
Am I the only one looking forward to how Liz turns out after all this

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Am I the only one looking forward to how Liz turns out after all this
Idk, it's pretty much clear that she will end up Inodas bitch like Asuna and Kyoko.

I generally don't like all the added characters in Part 2 because they take away time that could be spent showing the greatness of Suguha :p

Reactions: kinglionheart

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.551] [Fujino]

NOTE: Uncensored and the BUGFIX is already applied

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I didn't try it yet, but I wonder what happen if ya decline Inuba joining the group? SO far i played with him being with us but guy is complete useless and all he does is corrupt Asuna. I just wonder if the game then take another path of corruption or more a path of mc get more love from Asuna.

Also i find it weird how mc's dick when Asuna had sex with him was kinda bigger and after she spend alot with Inuba, suddenly he has a little kid dick, seems like she doesn't give him enough attention although he wants it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes