4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

netson

Aug 30, 2023
As someone pointed out in his latest Patreon post, his game is already a whole GB heavier than part 1. This doesn't make much sense to continue further (if he follows the same logic as he did when he split part 1 and part 2) unless he's really close to the end of the whole thing
in ntr sense, the game already lasted way more than the standard ntr game by alot. most ntr games take alot of time because of battles or building up currency(working), also there is a few pointless characters that basicly only drag the story slower, the game could easilly be ended by december this year, things are artificially slowed down because of other characters and plots that hardly matter for the ntr in itself

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I didn't try it yet, but I wonder what happen if ya decline Inuba joining the group? SO far i played with him being with us but guy is complete useless and all he does is corrupt Asuna. I just wonder if the game then take another path of corruption or more a path of mc get more love from Asuna.

Also i find it weird how mc's dick when Asuna had sex with him was kinda bigger and after she spend alot with Inuba, suddenly he has a little kid dick, seems like she doesn't give him enough attention although he wants it.
You can't refuse Inoda from joining your team. Asuna won't let you. NTR IS NOT AVOIDABLE!!!

There is inconsistent dick size sometimes. Also there is a theory that Kirito's dick will only get big now when he is cheating on Asuna with other women. So Asuna won't experience Kirito's big dick anymore

Is there actual IRL sex scenes with Inoda/Asuna yet in the game? haven't played in a while
There is no willing IRL sex yet but there is still sleep rape.

Suguha, Alice, Sinon x Kirito
Poor Klein. Lost his girl to his best friend. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes