4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Sfact

Sep 11, 2020
I want a version of the game on behalf of Inoda or Asuna
I don't mind these genres of Ntr but I would be much more pleased to play from the point of view of the person who actually makes NTR
Well, or the actual NTR object
But somehow I don’t really like playing from the perspective of cuckold, it’s just that in my opinion it’s boring to be an outside

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I want a version of the game on behalf of Inoda or Asuna
I don't mind these genres of Ntr but I would be much more pleased to play from the point of view of the person who actually makes NTR
Well, or the actual NTR object
But somehow I don’t really like playing from the perspective of cuckold, it’s just that in my opinion it’s boring to be an outside
unfortunately that the dev's game are mostly focus on the "隐奸“ which translate to "secret/hidden cheat/ntr". And you can see that he put quite some efforts to give you the feeling of hidden sex, either by blocking part of the scene with door/window/curtain or making the scene to happen at dark places.

gumperx

Oct 5, 2017
do you have the latest update link?
Hi guys, I am back with the release date, May 31th. Sorry it's the best I can do. I have to do all the tasks by myself, map, texts, arts and CGs. After they are completed I need to organize them with the game Engine. At last I also need to test the game. I did them all alone ever since I started to make the game. So my development speed will be much more slower than others. I'd appreciate it if you guys can spare me more time.

Stay well!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well it is official. 31th is D Day. Make your plans. Take the day off work or the do the pro gamer move and play it at work. If someone sees you and it is SFW scene say you are learning a different language. If it is a NSFW scene, say it is your boss's computer/phone.

Stay dry boys, release is coming, just not today.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well it is official. 31th is D Day. Make your plans. Take the day off work or the do the pro gamer move and play it at work. If someone sees you and it is SFW scene say you are learning a different language. If it is a NSFW scene, say it is your boss's computer/phone.

Stay dry boys, release is coming, just not today.
Nice, judging by the first pic looks like Asuna will get fucked while gaming. Really great that the dev is actually using many possible scenarios for his sex scenes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Need a translator for the "WARNING" post over on ci-en
Translation from Google:
"It was also found that someone posted the notification information under a certain two-dimensional video website in the wall to publicly comment on and discuss the plot, and the words were too explicit.

It may be that I didn't express clearly enough before, and you don't need to go to the police. Please don't take chances. If this happens again, I will postpone the update indefinitely .

I can't ask outsiders, but I believe that everyone who pays attention is rational. It is understandable for fans who don't understand sponsorship to download within the wall, and everyone is right."

He does not mean here right?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Translation from Google:
"It was also found that someone posted the notification information under a certain two-dimensional video website in the wall to publicly comment on and discuss the plot, and the words were too explicit.

It may be that I didn't express clearly enough before, and you don't need to go to the police. Please don't take chances. If this happens again, I will postpone the update indefinitely .

I can't ask outsiders, but I believe that everyone who pays attention is rational. It is understandable for fans who don't understand sponsorship to download within the wall, and everyone is right."

He does not mean here right?
i already translated it with google translate and deepl but can't exactly figure out what it means.
That's why i was asking if someone who knows chinese would be able to translate it.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think that someone posted it on another site, maybe even behind a paywall, and that it has to do with the previous issue of how is technically illegal in china so posting it on those sites is dangerous for him.

Not sure what would be worse if its someone trying to profit from his work or someone dumb enough to post it on the wrong sites (the explicit thing makes it some like it was posted in something liek youtube lol)

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think that someone posted it on another site, maybe even behind a paywall, and that it has to do with the previous issue of how is technically illegal in china so posting it on those sites is dangerous for him.

Not sure what would be worse if its someone trying to profit from his work or someone dumb enough to post it on the wrong sites (the explicit thing makes it some like it was posted in something liek youtube lol)
but what does that have to do with the comments? he put the comments of the post that he mentiond "5.20 Progress" behind a paywall now, like is he saying someone said something in the comments of that post?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Okay I thought when it said " website in the wall " it meant a site behind the Chinese firewall. I did not think this site would affect someone in China. So someone posted his works on a place that draws attention and that attention could get him in trouble with the law. Is that what the warning is saying?

Apr 5, 2022
Nice, judging by the first pic looks like Asuna will get fucked while gaming. Really great that the dev is actually using many possible scenarios for his sex scenes.
with this game he is having a greater creativity in creating sexual situations, causing us to have situations inside the game they play and outside of it (in the real world), and by what it seems maybe a mixture with Asuna and Kirito playing and Inoda in the world real having sex with Asuna's body haha that's amazing.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes