2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
hey, can someone tell me if there is combat rape in game in other places besides the coast area where the enemy spawn in golden cloud? because if that a nope then this game is less worth it than cursed armor 1 and 2.... and that's... well.... something. XD

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
hey, can someone tell me if there is combat rape in game in other places besides the coast area where the enemy spawn in golden cloud? because if that a nope then this game is less worth it than cursed armor 1 and 2.... and that's... well.... something. XD
You can only get combat rape against H-monsters. I don't know if there are H-monster encounter elsewhere in the game, but there is a very real possibility that I just killed them the normal way instead after the first few fights since I found them extremely tedious. Instead of just the normal kind of tedious leveling is anyway.

Reactions: johntrine

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
didnt they announce a new game ? or wont that stop them from a last last version :U
You can read on patreon their goals. It becomes clear that they can add some dlc in final release and even make a new game ( what a charity ).

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes