2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
They are not mine and my google drive is full currently

Upload it to file hosting sites like , , or worst case .
But Zippyshare only allows a maximum file size of 500MB, so go for one of the other two options.
you could divide the file in different chunks of size 500mb or less and and upload it on zippyshare. use 7zip to do that.

From the patreon post it says this is the full English with the DLC. I just don't have the password (80 bucks...)
remember to download or make backup of that file. just in case it gets taken down

Reactions: Jacob Kururugi

techno13337

Feb 8, 2019

From the patreon post it says this is the full English with the DLC. I just don't have the password (80 bucks...)
Question, how did you get the game but not the password? Surely whoever bought the game out of the 4 people the password would have been shared by now?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been assuming all along that the password protection was related to Patreon and was individual to each Patreon member. Otherwise it's pointless, for the reason you suggested.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
just my thoughts, i know nothing of this ... makin different password for each indivisual leads to making same number of different rar files (or whatever that type is)
if that file is downloadable from patreon site then its only 1 password but if sent by mail then that assumption could be correct
but why wud they mail the game without the password, thats suspicious as F ( they will send the password later but why ? is it for protection reason ?)

Nov 26, 2017
Question, how did you get the game but not the password? Surely whoever bought the game out of the 4 people the password would have been shared by now?
I gave them 20 and told them that I wanted to abse ver. but upgrade to the version with DLC. The bastard put me under the 80 ver and sent the link to the game. However I cannot access it until i pay 80 so he can send the password through e-mail

Nov 26, 2017
honestly I might just buy the damn thing and put it here with the password. This guy is way too greedy and the game isnt as free-roaming as i'd like. For 80 bucks I expect alot more, down from the combat to how H-scenes effect the characters. The customization is ok but it could use a bit more. I like the games where the character grow, first blowjob trash, 30th blowjob, sucking the soul out of ppl.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
honestly I might just buy the damn thing and put it here with the password. This guy is way too greedy and the game isnt as free-roaming as i'd like. For 80 bucks I expect alot more, down from the combat to how H-scenes effect the characters. The customization is ok but it could use a bit more. I like the games where the character grow, first blowjob trash, 30th blowjob, sucking the soul out of ppl.
the password (tentacle3g) for yer file is out, try loggin in, or do u mean by e-mailing the password is for ingame log-in with yer account ?

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
my knowledge is too limited to make a launcher for this that skips the login security :cautious:

techno13337

Feb 8, 2019
I gave them 20 and told them that I wanted to abse ver. but upgrade to the version with DLC. The bastard put me under the 80 ver and sent the link to the game. However I cannot access it until i pay 80 so he can send the password through e-mail
Oh I thought you meant you paid 20 out of 80 with some other people, I misunderstood then. So he sent you the game even though you paid only $20 then?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Oh I thought you meant you paid 20 out of 80 with some other people, I misunderstood then. So he sent you the game even though you paid only $20 then?
Just want the base game (with DLC version as upgrade) > paid 20 > got put at 80 ver (with DLC included) but can't play it until Jacob paid the remaining 60 to get the password to play the game (80 ver)
Edit : I think it has something to do with the membership level
5$ for each release stage with final accumulation 20$+ to get the latest release
10$ for each release stage with final accumulation 40$+ to get the latest uncensored release
20$ for each release stage with final accumulation 80$+ to get the latest uncensored release + DLC
So if you instantly paid 20$ he will assume you want the 80$ version

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017
yeah I thought we had agreed to give me the 20 dollar ver. and then later I get the 80. But he just gave the the 80 and said once i paid then he'll send the log in info

Reactions: ez-burning
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes