2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I need some information about some things.
i`m at Chapter 5 i think, at least iam at that point where you have 12 days free time after infiltrating new hamburg as dancers group. (playing the 1.02 version)
first are there consequenses if i didnt the "churchs archtiect " quest done because i fucked it up.

second i cant get in the dragons tomb anymore, the guard says its"the exploration is now on hold" . did i miss something after i cleared in the previous chapter until the first floor teleportation?

i think i need to restart the chapter but i want at least to know , how you do it right.

i didnt find the answer to my questions in the guide so i would be really grateful.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I think you need to complete the Church architect's quest to get the "good" ending.

Also, from experience, the game will prevent you from entering areas with a "sorry, everyone's on a coffee break"-type excuse until you experience a certain cut scene. I guess that's one way to simplify maps and triggers.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018

So this is the official version? full translated eng?

IFoxxy

Dec 30, 2017
80$ for full game and DLC.... well, there are 100% better games than this and they are A LOT cheaper. :)

Reactions: Aleu

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Holy fuck $80 for a RPGM game plus dlc? I thought Airi the Dev of Guilty Hell was bad enough.

Reactions: Aleu
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes