2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
This fellow is also working with the guy who made Cursed Armor, and is also working alongside another fellow by the name of . They price the English version of their games at absurd levels to the point it's really hard to justify supporting them if one wants a copy of the translated release. However, I will say that in the case of NewFace, they at least have an accumulative system; as in the moment, you've donated $57USD you get the English copy of their game.

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
This fellow is also working with the guy who made Cursed Armor, and is also working alongside another fellow by the name of . They price the English version of their games at absurd levels to the point it's really hard to justify supporting them if one wants a copy of the translated release. However, I will say that in the case of NewFace, they at least have an accumulative system; as in the moment, you've donated $57USD you get the English copy of their game.
With this game it's the same, they've done accumulative donations

bigzonejp

Oct 13, 2017
NewFace is not a good creater.
He used Japanese Ero game and artist CG in his game.

[ωstar] 美少女万華鏡-呪われし伝説の少女

[Elf] Words Worth

[Mink] Realize Me

[ボス桜葉(桜葉つかさ)]題名のない緊縛会 #001-#006

[ANIME LiLiTH] カーラ The Blood Lord

Maybe more, but I am lazy to find.

Last edited:

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Well, I suppose that until the full english patch is released, nobody is going to purchase the 80$ version before that, so we may have the full version here in August

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I am quite a bit sceptical about the august release as well. Correct me if I am wrong but the fully translated version should have dropped in may or june right? I bet we just get a delay in august too. I just hope they did not lose their translator. Btw if they work with a translator it would be bare minimum to sort out their damn patreon page, it is a damn mess.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The only date they gave for a full English translation that I can find is August, and that was in a post made in late June.

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Even though their game is good, they don't deserve that much money :) There are tools for translating the game properly, and internet has a lot of resources. As far as I know, the main game costs 40$ without censorship... okay. "Ideology in Friction" has a 25$ price and it's completely uncensored, with more enjoyable content, more characters, better CG, the combat has its own animations, more and different endings... and far more things...

Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon becomes boring and extremely grindy both leveling and doing red-light district quests, with worse CG than Oneone1 games... and they put the main game 15$ more expensive than Ideology in Friction... I don't like it. Besides, there are DLCs, and I've seen some of them... which are just CGs a bit (just a bit, yes) different from those who we have in main story... and then the price rises until 80$. Really, this is a robbery.

I'm sure that we'll get the full translated version (a well fan-made maybe) and uncensored ^^ perhaps not all DLCs, but some of them. You can be sure that this thieves won't get my money :)

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Someone has a walkthrough or smt that could help in the version 1.02 with DLC? Idc if is in english, chinese or japanese my best friend google translator will help me ty

Aikexuper

Jul 6, 2017
Even though their game is good, they don't deserve that much money :) There are tools for translating the game properly, and internet has a lot of resources. As far as I know, the main game costs 40$ without censorship... okay. "Ideology in Friction" has a 25$ price and it's completely uncensored, with more enjoyable content, more characters, better CG, the combat has its own animations, more and different endings... and far more things...

Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon becomes boring and extremely grindy both leveling and doing red-light district quests, with worse CG than Oneone1 games... and they put the main game 15$ more expensive than Ideology in Friction... I don't like it. Besides, there are DLCs, and I've seen some of them... which are just CGs a bit (just a bit, yes) different from those who we have in main story... and then the price rises until 80$. Really, this is a robbery.

I'm sure that we'll get the full translated version (a well fan-made maybe) and uncensored ^^ perhaps not all DLCs, but some of them. You can be sure that this thieves won't get my money :)
'cause some chinese people are very greedy, early time the game maker said the game will be free(full DLCs & uncensored), after it was finished, but now? Just a joke.

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
sorry guys I want to ask something. here's my problem... I played the version 0.57, then I download the
"Uncorrected_081_Patch_Sword_maiden_of_azure_dragon" from available links.

But I got stuck, that message displayed and I can't continue. I've looking at the img folder in www, and the questioned rpgmvp file is there. For safe sakes, I made two game play folder. the first one is still 0.57 and the other one with 0.81 patch. the older one has nothing wrong and that message not come out, yay.

So I play with the older one, then copying my save files to the new version in the part after that message were displayed.
(Complicated? Yeah, I know that...) Though personally I'm not bothered with that way, but it quite pains me when the story stucked midway.

So my point, do this problem come from the script, or I was wrong when copying the 0.81 files?

jackops

May 18, 2017
i found new version 1.02 if some one can confirme

external link :

Oct 19, 2018
NewFace is not a good creater.
He used Japanese Ero game and artist CG in his game.

[ωstar] 美少女万華鏡-呪われし伝説の少女

[Elf] Words Worth

[Mink] Realize Me

[ボス桜葉(桜葉つかさ)]題名のない緊縛会 #001-#006

[ANIME LiLiTH] カーラ The Blood Lord

Maybe more, but I am lazy to find.
I thought he was lazy, but wow.

Reactions: Aleu
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes