2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
When Xiong Hu is in my party, he blocks H attacks from arousal monsters, but as soon as Jiao Long, Jeanne, or Leanna gets hit by one, they can't act for the remainder of the fight. Is this working as intended? I want to level up Xiong Hu but it seems like I'm forced to do it at the dungeon because otherwise fights are much too long/tedious.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Get all scenes as in during battles or during torture period?
Edit: So the "lasting impact" means I got the ending?
The scenes after you are defeated. But I also mean the scenes for Jeanne and Leanna (those are also the best source of Ki, as long as you pick the right option).

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D6Container

Aug 17, 2018
The scenes after you are defeated. But I also mean the scenes for Jeanne and Leanna (those are also the best source of Ki, as long as you pick the right option).

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you be more specific on the "right options", am I suppose to fuck them at night or something?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Can you be more specific on the "right options", am I suppose to fuck them at night or something?
I meant Jeanne and Leanna being captured. After the 6th time, Jiao get the option to join them instead of fighting the monsters off. That gives you 10 eggs which give 2000 Ki each.

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Isn't the final version supposed to be released today? Anyone knows about that? On Patreon they haven't posted anything yet.

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
True, but an english patch for the final version has also been released albeit incomplete (version 1.09 english patch for version 1.10 of the game).
That is exactly what many people are waiting for right now

EDIT: As far as I know, the v1.09 english patch covers the full main questline, and the v1.10 english patch that will come in August then will cover the whole DLC content... for now, with the main story covered I'm fine. I still hoping someone appears in this thread and post today's release ^^

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
the v1.09 english patch covers the full main questline, u say !!?? i shall beginn the ritual to summon the spoken hero, who will bring us the ... game ? ( sry i was struggling at that part so ... )

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
the v1.09 english patch covers the full main questline, u say !!?? i shall beginn the ritual to summon the spoken hero, who will bring us the ... game ? ( sry i was struggling at that part so ... )
That's what I understood about what they've been saying on Patreon. They've been working on english patch (related to main questline) since v0.91 more or less, and months have passed since they begun with that, so it's fairly assumed that v1.09 patch will cover that, or at least will have far more content than v0.57 english patch.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes