2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
do we need to get ver 1.02 for this patch or the ver 0.57 works with it? either way thanks alot

Edit : the patch didnt work for me with ver 0.57 also its size 1.4 mb not much included

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
When i patched my game, the title still says 0.91 but the English translation is slightly better now. hmmm not sure if it did anything to be honest.

now does anyone have a complete save file?

Last edited:
Reactions: kailius

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Just spamming the same post is not going to make anything happen. One of the last Patreon posts was about the creators delaying a release because they wanted to increase security against piracy so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: Aleu and kailius

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I fucking hate badend I already replay this game three times,I really need a good end save file!!!I spending 30 hours in this game!!!!!!

I pretty much refuse to replay game as well unless I get a chapter 8 beginning save file as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleu

Jan 25, 2019
I finally have a good ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I spend 40 hours in it.Now thanks to me !

I pretty much refuse to replay game as well unless I get a chapter 8 beginning save file as well.
I finally got a good ending ,and it spending 40 hours ,now I can sleep well.by the way the save file can not use, you recover it but nothing happen,so it only play by youself and you can enter the cg room.LOL

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
try using/uploading the whole save folder instead of 1 file
Yeah sometimes just the save file isn't enough you need the other stuff in save folder also >.>

Update:
Well the save work for me so I don't know what to tell you. Well thanks for the save really ^_^

Last edited:

Weiss.

Feb 4, 2018
So. Did it.
Im sure there're no errors, but it isn't 100%.
In anyway let me know. Enjoy.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes