2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
While starting a game I did not know WTF is going on so I made quick machine translation, but it was so bad so I had polish it a bit so I also might share it. I still do not know WTF is happening, but at last I can read it.
Installation:
File for version 0.91
Extract zip content in %\www\data

There is also scrip for statistic transalation
Put *.js file in %www\js\plugins and overvrite (I did not have slightest idea what is difrrence betwen devil or demon so you can imagine how messy it is :p)
after paste zip, play game error.

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Special erotic trade assignment : rescue the master of the dance troops, does the event trigger occasionally or do i have to go somewhere ?
Have you figured out how to do it? :unsure: I'm stuck in this point

Edit: Resolved. If anybody wants to know, it's completedin the main plot quest of chapter 6.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
after done chapter 3. Its no trans more? unlock red light district but cant do anything althrough i go walk in nighttime?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
If your playing the translated version, you can still play for quite a long time. I managed to go through multiple chapters i think until i got locked into Hamburg with no way to progress.

But next 2-3 months we should hopefully see the translated 1.0 version

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
I've just got a doubt... when you finish the free roam time in chapter 7 and you start the main plot of the chapter, you are taken to a "space room". So, the girl who takes you there say things depending of what you've done up to that point in the game (I'm using a machine translator that's pretty decent). It seems that if you do the right choices, she will help you and participate in some decisive battle; but if you don't, she simply won't appear and she gives to you some kind of little help...

Alright, this is what's pissing me off: no matter the times I replay the game until this point and no matter how carefull I am with the important tasks (some of them aren't well clarified in the guide and had to discover them by myself) you have to do to avoid BAD END, the message that this NPC gives to me is aleays the same, and it's not the good one... she always say that "you and your companions made wrong choices" and that she "won't participate in the decisive battle".

I've done at least three times these things:

- School teacher every chapter until obtain Real Key.
- Sexual education at hospital every chapter until obtain Real Key.
- Beach H events every chapter (even the double event with Jeanne to update her state like the other characters in Beach).
- Visited Blue-beard at night one time every chapter.
- Done the Anthony's teaching 2 times.
- Completed 5 relevant tasks of Red-Light District and Mercenary guild (obtained the rewards too). This means the Church's Architect, Magellan quest, all the "Eden's" quests... everything.
- Visited companions at night one time each, every chapter.
- Completed the Demon Dragon King's tomb and obtained the reward.
- Obviously, obtained the 8 Real Keys and talked to the archeologist at the Inn each time I found a Neval's Diary piece.
- Intervened with Leanna's sexual harassment quest and obtained the 2nd mansion (New Hamburg).
- Completed every Soren's arena challenge.
- Upgraded the characters' gear every chapter to their maximum possible.
- Obtained the 3 piercing accesories for the girls and the ring for the guy.
- Never lost an H fight.
- Used the Ki Orb every time the game prompted.
- Obviously, unlocked Ki Orb for every character.
- In every key decision, I've always chosen the first option.

According to the guide, I've done every single thing to avoid BAD END and far more beyond that. So, why is this NPC keep saying that I made things wrong? I mean, there's a limited free roam time to do the things, and I've done so many red-light common quests (don't know if these are related to avoid or not BAD END) and there's no time to achieve every thing, you always are missing something... but the point is that the game doesn't tell you what you've missed... and the repetitive Red-Light quests are one of the most boring things I've ever done...

So, up to this point, I'm going to play the chapter 7 main plot right now, because I thought that this time, the words of the NPC would be different. As they wouldn't, I will know if I can reachh chapter 8 or not.

By the way, I'm playing 0.91 version and the most updated english guide I've found is 0.80 version...

If anyone could tell me what am I missing, I'd appreciate it so much.

EDIT:

Alright, chapter 7 done and checked. After obtaining aLl what I wrote before... nothing. The NPC shows again within the "space room" handling a choice, which is:
1. Try to defeat Nayala again = Start the game again (choosing to remain your stats achieved until then), which means that there's no chapter 8 incoming.
2. Not trying to defeat Nayala = Game Over.

So... yes, probably the words given by the NPC at the first encounter is a good prologue that tells if you're going to reach chapter 8 or not.

Well, I think that the ridiculously ammount of time spent to achieve what I said before isn't enough to have the good ending. GG WP. XD

Last edited:

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
If your playing the translated version, you can still play for quite a long time. I managed to go through multiple chapters i think until i got locked into Hamburg with no way to progress.

But next 2-3 months we should hopefully see the translated 1.0 version
Have read your last post. Just use the teleport item (im your inventory) to return to Boston and continue

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Here again. I have used some... "magic" on the game. I've checked that it's completely impossible to reach chapter 8 in 0.91. So... anyone who's trying to achieve that, I'll recommend to stop playing and waiting for a final and less bugged release.

I've checked out some parameters. For example, I've used the "sexual education in the hospital", and the value of that parameter was zero... LOL. So... don't know if the devs don't want us to get until chapter 8, but for sure the best choice is to wait for it to be a reality.

EDIT: Obviously, no one is giving a Chapter 8 save file due to all of this xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Milkman Dan

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I've just got a doubt... when you finish the free roam time in chapter 7 and you start the main plot of the chapter, you are taken to a "space room". So, the girl who takes you there say things depending of what you've done up to that point in the game (I'm using a machine translator that's pretty decent). It seems that if you do the right choices, she will help you and participate in some decisive battle; but if you don't, she simply won't appear and she gives to you some kind of little help...

Alright, this is what's pissing me off: no matter the times I replay the game until this point and no matter how carefull I am with the important tasks (some of them aren't well clarified in the guide and had to discover them by myself) you have to do to avoid BAD END, the message that this NPC gives to me is aleays the same, and it's not the good one... she always say that "you and your companions made wrong choices" and that she "won't participate in the decisive battle".

I've done at least three times these things:

- School teacher every chapter until obtain Real Key.
- Sexual education at hospital every chapter until obtain Real Key.
- Beach H events every chapter (even the double event with Jeanne to update her state like the other characters in Beach).
- Visited Blue-beard at night one time every chapter.
- Done the Anthony's teaching 2 times.
- Completed 5 relevant tasks of Red-Light District and Mercenary guild (obtained the rewards too). This means the Church's Architect, Magellan quest, all the "Eden's" quests... everything.
- Visited companions at night one time each, every chapter.
- Completed the Demon Dragon King's tomb and obtained the reward.
- Obviously, obtained the 8 Real Keys and talked to the archeologist at the Inn each time I found a Neval's Diary piece.
- Intervened with Leanna's sexual harassment quest and obtained the 2nd mansion (New Hamburg).
- Completed every Soren's arena challenge.
- Upgraded the characters' gear every chapter to their maximum possible.
- Obtained the 3 piercing accesories for the girls and the ring for the guy.
- Never lost an H fight.
- Used the Ki Orb every time the game prompted.
- Obviously, unlocked Ki Orb for every character.
- In every key decision, I've always chosen the first option.

According to the guide, I've done every single thing to avoid BAD END and far more beyond that. So, why is this NPC keep saying that I made things wrong? I mean, there's a limited free roam time to do the things, and I've done so many red-light common quests (don't know if these are related to avoid or not BAD END) and there's no time to achieve every thing, you always are missing something... but the point is that the game doesn't tell you what you've missed... and the repetitive Red-Light quests are one of the most boring things I've ever done...

So, up to this point, I'm going to play the chapter 7 main plot right now, because I thought that this time, the words of the NPC would be different. As they wouldn't, I will know if I can reachh chapter 8 or not.

By the way, I'm playing 0.91 version and the most updated english guide I've found is 0.80 version...

If anyone could tell me what am I missing, I'd appreciate it so much.

EDIT:

Alright, chapter 7 done and checked. After obtaining aLl what I wrote before... nothing. The NPC shows again within the "space room" handling a choice, which is:
1. Try to defeat Nayala again = Start the game again (choosing to remain your stats achieved until then), which means that there's no chapter 8 incoming.
2. Not trying to defeat Nayala = Game Over.

So... yes, probably the words given by the NPC at the first encounter is a good prologue that tells if you're going to reach chapter 8 or not.

Well, I think that the ridiculously ammount of time spent to achieve what I said before isn't enough to have the good ending. GG WP. XD
Actually i got into chapter 8 by following the guide of ver 0.80, i started with ver 0.81 and then downloaded the ver 0.91 after i saved it before last battle in chapter 7, then deleted the save files in ver 0.91 and copied-pasted my saves from previous ver. into the newest, replayed the final battle and it allowed me into chapter 8 but stopped playing cuz it was all in chinese.

i deleted my saves by mistake,then i decided to wait for translation cuz after chapter 3 or 4 most of main events were in chinese also reaching chapter 8 from beginneng is too much of time consuming

u seem to have spent more time than me in this, also i didnt get who's nayala as i said the main event where all in chinese so i dont know what was happening but it was playable ,and did the tomb 9th boss dragon-lady give u the demon king stone also did u choose to return to the elf while u were fighting Nero as the blonde paladin or u chose to continue the fight in chapter 6 ?
i can only think of those tho, i dont know why it didnt work for u, i also never lost a battle or let any of my party members get knocked out during any battle even vs the ice lady who was for some reason insanely powerful compared to other bosses but i dont think that's related.

Edit ; maybe if nayala is the tomb boss and u lost against her once before defeatin her, it got buggy n the game considered it as defeat ? so npc keeps asking u to fight her again ?

(I'm using a machine translator that's pretty decent) that pissed me off , dude i had to go through all that hell of chinese scribblings ( it's a joke- with all respect for chinese ppl)

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe someone can help me with this: There are crystals in the sexploitation room for both futa and "sex while running around naked". How do you unlock those? Futa says something about a potion, but where do you get that?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Maybe someone can help me with this: There are crystals in the sexploitation room for both futa and "sex while running around naked". How do you unlock those? Futa says something about a potion, but where do you get that?
sry bro, i never entered dat room not even once

boofeer

Aug 25, 2017
Jiao Long face from version 0.57 looks more attractive than face from version 0.91 .
She was so perfect. Why creator did this to her? There is no soul in her anymore..((

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
According to this thread, you need to unlock the "Nudist" title, but there is apparently no way to do this in version 0.81. I assume you can eventually unlock it as part of a quest later in the story. No idea about the futa potion, but again I assume that just like the double ended dildo you can use on your female companions, you can't obtain it until the story reaches a certain stage.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone got stuck at the beach because of the nudist?
u got all nude at the beach u a beast man, i entered after buying a sweamsuit from lady in ocean district building, changed into it n entered

Edit : lmao Sweamsuit sry for that

Last edited:

ShinnIkari

Nov 5, 2017
u got all nude at the beach u a beast man, i entered after buying a sweamsuit from lady in ocean district building, changed into it n entered
Not yet, just that one time and that's ot.

Found the solution, unequip the nudist princess title and we're good to go

ShinnIkari

Nov 5, 2017
The chapter after you got the vampire outfit (the one that divides your party into two and have to fight two bosses at the town after the desert).

Go to the beach and have sex with Jiao Long and she will get the nudist princess title. Title only but she still can't go comando. Maybe in the next chapter?

By the way, is this chapter 7 or 8? I can't read Chinese

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
The chapter after you got the vampire outfit (the one that divides your party into two and have to fight two bosses at the town after the desert).

Go to the beach and have sex with Jiao Long and she will get the nudist princess title. Title only but she still can't go comando. Maybe in the next chapter?

By the way, is this chapter 7 or 8? I can't read Chinese
after fighing dracula and defeating him its chapter 7

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I pretty much gave up on this game to much work for what you get. When the game gets complete it most likely will have a gallery I will just wait for 100% save from someone who completes.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I pretty much gave up on this game to much work for what you get. When the game gets complete it most likely will have a gallery I will just wait for 100% save from someone who completes.
please dont tell me u got the bad end again ... only if it was translated cuz im only interested in the story

Reactions: kailius
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes